Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

What's in your Sephora holiday haul?

Ladies, we want to know what's in your Sephora holiday haul this year? Gifts for others? A little something for yourself?

Share it here!

Re: What's in your Sephora holiday haul?

Urban Decay's original Primer Potion

Tarte Jewelry Box

Urban Decay's NYC Pallette

That's (almost) all I want for christmas!

Too much!

Over the past few weeks, I have acquired (some are gifts, some are for myself):

NARS gloss in Misbehave

DiorSkin Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond AND Rose Diamond (I loved it!)

Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Givenchy fragrance

Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz (the flesh toned one for eye brightening)

Perfekt Eye Perfection Gel (repurchase)

NARS Multiple in Copacabana (repurchase)

NARS Cream Blush in Penny Lane (repurchase)

Benefit BadGal Liner (repurchase)

Too Faced Lash Injection (repurchase)

Fresh Umbrian Clay Face Treatment (repurchase -- LOVE this)

Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea with Açai and Goji Berry Mask

...and I think that's it (I'm sure I'm forgetting something...eeeek!)

: )

Anonymous Insider

I'm going on Tuesday with my roommates; I'm so excited!!

I'm getting...

Too faced natural eye neutral eye shadow collection (super excited to try this!)

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (I keep looking for that perfect waterline liner...)

Sephora Collection Baked Moonshadow Trio (I'm buying meteor shower and sunbaked)

Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes - light brown

Sephora Smoothing Primer

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleaning Balm

Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Matte Lipstain

Ohhhhhhhh this is what I've gotten so far for the holidays!

For my mom I bought the Clarisonic® Plus with Dr. Brandt, Peter Thomas Roth, Ole Henriksen and Perricone MD - White

I got my dad The Art of Shaving Power Shave Set (he'll love the genuine badger shaving brush).

For my sister, who loves Boscia, I bought the Normal To Dry Kit & the Luminizing Black Mask

I got the boyfriend the YSL L'Homme Gift Set - he loves this! And the Anthony Logistics A Clean Start Kit .

For my brother, I got him a Sephora Favorites Deluxe Fragrance Sampler.

And last but not least, I bought myself The Sultra Bombshell (its srsly like the Red Ryder BB gun from the Christmas Story to me - its all I could think about!).

YAY! I'm all set for the holidays - Thanks Sephora! SMOOOOCH!

I don't have a FS Sephora anywhere near me, so when I went away on Thanskgiving to visit extended family, I went shopping TWICE at two different stores!

On Wednesday in Holyoke, MA:

UD 24/7 Lip Pencil in Naked

Tara TARANTINO Gem Gloss in Disco Nap

Fresh Mini Mascara Duo

Kat Von D True Romance Palette in True Love. I hadn't intended to get that one-- but when I saw the palettes, I fell in love with them. Sleek compact design, lush colors, cool artwork-- I was sunk!

I also picked up the philosophy 500 point perk.

On Black Friday In NJ near my parents' house I got:

the Sephora basic black travel brush kit which had a blusher, crease brush, shadow brush, blending brush and eyeliner brush in a great carrying case.

I also got the "haul" iday tote. YAY!

Today online I ordered:

The Korres Wild Rose Anti Agin collection

Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Shower gel

as gifts for a friend who asked me how I got my skin to look so good!

Ended up getting the "Getaway" freebie I'd been drooling over all this time with that purchase.

I'm *kinda* glad I don't have a FS Sephora up here-- I would spend alot more on impulse buys!!

There are a "few" things I really want to get for myself. No one that I know likes makeup like I do. I do however want to buy my boyfriend some cologne. What I tend to do for family members like my mother and sister in law is I like to get them Philosophy 3 in 1 bath gels. 

My List:

• Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette 
  • Fusion Beauty LipFusion XL
  • Tarte Ring It In Cheek Stain Set 
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Chronicles Palette- Volume 1
  • Korres Lip Butters in Jasmine & Quince 
  • Naked Palette... if it ever becomes available again!
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot collection 
List for Others:
  • Korres Lip Saver Roll 
  • Philosophy's Gingerbread Girl 3 in 1 Shower Gel 
  • Philosophy's Cinnamon Hot Dots 3 in 1 Shower Gel 
  • Philosophy's Apricots and Cream 3 in 1 Shower Gel 
  • Burberry London For Men Fragrance 
  • Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers For Men Fragrance

Hello   I just purchased the Two Faced Perfect Lips lip liner pencil, Very natural, just the way I like it.   Dee

Urban Decay Ammo Palette

Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Baked and Bourbon

Urban Decay Shadow Box

Bare Escentuals Shimmer and Shine Collection

Philosophy "The Joy of Great Skin" set

Philosophy Peppermint Bark lip gloss

and the professional size of Urban Decay Primer Potion

The Urban Decay liners and Sustainable Shadow box were for my mom and the rest is for me 🙂

Hi,

I was wondering how to get the haul by shoping online. I just finished shoping online and i was trying to get the gift but it didn't work. I didn't know where to put the code?

right after you confirm shipment method and packaging, on the next screen, scroll down and on the bottom left corner you can add the promo code myhaul before you finish with your final payment or call in your order if you can't find it 😉 Hope that helps you.

Anonymous Insider

My holiday haul! Love you Sephora!!!!

2605i999039E01E0FBA8F

Korres 3 in 1 cleansing milk, white tea gel cleanser and yogurt regimen set, Philosophy purity made simple to go, Stila make an impression in Moscow and one step correct, Benefit High Beam to go, Go Smile travel kit, Rosebud salve, UD loose pigments in Baked, Benefits Stay put set, Go Clear cleanser, Korres Guava and Fig Shower Gels, Caudelie beauty on board, Tarte ring it in set, Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo and some Boscia peppermint blotting papers.....so far...

GIFTS - mostly skincare - Philosophy kits like MIracle Worker, Advanced Makeup Optional and The Joy if Great SKin is my absolute favorite. Then there's my makeup! I've stocked up on shadow palettes like Tarte's The Jewelry Box and Too Face's Naked Eye palette. The #1 on my wish list for Santa is the MUFE Rock For Ever Dany's Kit which includes EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN you'd eve need to rock a classic MUFE look. wish someone would give my boyfriend a hint, that I would simply DIE if I got this. I love Sephora and even more around the holidays.. there's som much to give and get!

this month i bought the best of basics, glitz and glam, best of josie maran, dior blackout mascara, nars orgasm set, Guerlain Perles D'or, best of bronze, i am waiting for the Nars sephora set to come back in stock and love nest. I went a lil CRAZY! 

So, everything I got was for myself, so far, cause you guys sent out those VIB 20% Holiday event, the weekend of my birthday lol.  So what I got so far is:

Tarte good as gold lip gloss set. I know this got a lot of bad reviews for being defective, but only one of mine was broken, compared to other people who had 2-4 or more broken. Its still usable...its just extremely messy, so you gotta be careful.

Sephora Collection Glitter Cream Eyeshadow set. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! They are soo vibrant, and creamy and it really stays and doesn't go all over the place. Plus it was only 20 bucks and you get 5 different colors. Good deal!

Benefit Benetint. I've always wanted it, so I finally got it. I think it looks absolutely natural on my skin tone. My husband thought I was literally hot, like I had a fever cause my cheeks had so much color in them lol. I'm usually very pale and I never really blush, so it surprised him haha.

Make Up For Ever Aquarelle eye liner in white. I really haven't got a chance to use it. I plan to use it as a white base underneath colorful eye shadows so they are more pigmented. I did swatch a little on my hand... very very white, but not as hard to get off as some people said in the reviews... maybe I just have a good make up remover.

Smashbox Creamy Eye Liner Palette in Metallics. This was a really good deal, it was on sale for 10 dollars and you get 10 very bright pigmented colors! I love this little palette. The brush it comes with isn't the best, but I have my own little eyeliner brush so its ok.

Fresh Sugar Rush Set. OH-EM-GEE! my favorite thing in this set is the perfume!! I hope you guys start selling this individually in a bigger bottle soon, cause its the best winter perfume ever! It just makes you feel warm and cozy and relaxed when you're wearing it. Sooo good!!

Make Up For Ever HD Microfinishing blush in N ip Slip. THis is a really really good blush. You barely need any, and it just makes your face look more alive! I recommend it to anyone!

Well...thats all I've gotten so far. I'm gonna get more this week-end cause my In-Laws are coming down with a gift card to Sephora, for my belated birthday! I'm sooo excited!

Make Up For Ever HD Microfinishing blush in **bleep** Slip. THis is a really really good blush. You barely need any, and it just makes your face look more alive! I recommend it to anyone!

hahaha it censored me!! Thats the name of the color! haha, thats cute... if you want to know what color I got I guess you got to go look at the colors of those blushes yourself. Its the one that ends in Slip lol. Thats so funny.

The question should be what's NOT in my haul?! I feel like I am wiping out the store. Here are some of my favorite things:

• Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream: Keeps those pesky wrinkles at bay!
  • Dior DiorShow Mascara: A must-have for long luscious lashes.
  • Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum: Makes lashes even longer and thicker when used with the mascara above!
  • Stila Hydrating Finishing Powder: Doesn't dry my skin out during the cold winter months.
  • SEPHORA by OPI Only Gold For Me Top Coat: Turns any color into something fun and new. Plus keeps my mani going for over a week (a record!)
Tags:

Where to start, where to start:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lash Stretcher - Lash Stretcher
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pink Grapefruit Stocking Stuffer- Pink Grapefruit
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Sephora Getaway Kit    
SEPHORA COLLECTION Apple Pomegranate Stocking Stuffer- Apple Pomegranate
Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel
Bliss Minty Scrub Soap
Nars Duo (laguna/orgasm)
Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat

& another UD Naked Palette

Tarte's Good As Gold Lipgloss Collection is definitely in my haul. With 15 lipglosses in this set, there are enough to split  into goodie bags for your best girlfriends (and for yourself, of course). You also can't go wrong with Philosophy's adorable holiday gift sets. They have something for everyone.

On MY list this year, all things Bobbi Brown - this makeup line is too good to be without and I want it ALL.

I went a little crazy this week:

For me: Urban Decay Black Palette - I love all the UD palettes, but this one is perfect for the party season!

For the boy: Acqua di Gio Gift Set - he loves it, but more importantly I love it.

For my sister: Sephora by OPI 18-piece Mini Set - she's a DIY pedi kind of girl and I know she love all the different options.

For mom: Sephora Favorites Collector's Edition Fragrance Sampler - it's always easier to let her pick for herself.

For my BFF: Tocca Candle Set - a thank you for having us over for Thanksgiving dinner.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • _MG_0292 - Copy.jpg
testing