What are you waiting for?

ChicDabbler

What are you waiting for?

Sephora have awesome kits every holiday season as we all know. Are there any kits you are waiting for? or just got?

My lips got addicted to Fresh Sugar lip balm, so I'm waiting for a kit with untinted version that's <$30. =P

I don't like the colors in the current Sephora Favorites lip kit, so I'm hoping the next one have lighter/brighter colors with pink/coral/orange/red, and a full size of something other than Sephora's lip gloss.

I am getting the Buxom lip gloss set to see if Buxom is worth the hype, and butter/balm are always needed for winter days. =)

maltipoo66

Re: What are you waiting for?

After seeing sephoramusthave's post I fell in love with the Bite Beauty set!  That's now on my wishlist.  Besides that, there a a few products and sets I've had my eye on, including YSL's Creme de blush, MUFE Aqua lip liner, some Stila eyeshadows, some I.T makeup brushes, and I always love the Benefit sets.  I'll start my no buy in January... :smileywink:

kimmi1115

I haven't bought any kits for myself yet, but I have ordered a couple of small ones for other people to include with other gifts.  I wanted to get Lanndan the favorites shave sample set, but the voucher isn't redeemable in Sephora in JCP.  :smileysad:

I have my eye on the Cinderella nail polish set and the Too Faced Romantic Eye palette.  I may cave on one or both next month for my birthday lol. 

sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

$49.00 Charlotte Ronson - Perfect Nude Look Set

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 63 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave