ChicDabbler

What are you waiting for?

Sephora have awesome kits every holiday season as we all know. Are there any kits you are waiting for? or just got?

My lips got addicted to Fresh Sugar lip balm, so I'm waiting for a kit with untinted version that's <$30. =P

I don't like the colors in the current Sephora Favorites lip kit, so I'm hoping the next one have lighter/brighter colors with pink/coral/orange/red, and a full size of something other than Sephora's lip gloss.

I am getting the Buxom lip gloss set to see if Buxom is worth the hype, and butter/balm are always needed for winter days. =)

sephoramusthave

Re: What are you waiting for?

(0) Hearts

Og my god this has my name written all over it. Edward Bess and Hello Kitty

ChicDabbler

Oh goodness I can't believe it! Ok, so I finally got the Buxom set of 6 lipgloss and Josie Maran skin&hair kit (as well as rose salve and Tokyomilk Dark Femme Fatale lip balm) with the 20% off. I think I'm all set for winter skincare. But but but! I saw Caudalie's Beauty Essential from the Vine, which was $38 and on my wishlist, ran out of stock then got the price lowered to $10:

Caudalie - Beauty Essentials From The Vine

http://www.sephora.com/beauty-essentials-from-the-vine-P287412?skuId=1342690

It's got a serum, lip/eye cream, night cream, and cleansing water. While I was calling stores about VIB 20% off, one of the store actually still have 3 of those kits instock, for $10! Each of the item in the kit is worth $10, so of course I drove over and brought 2 of them (left 1 for someone else lucky) and with the VIB coupon, it's $8 for each kit, so that's $2 per item. So good. So happy. I'm so all set for winter skincare, hair, body and make up wise.

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

Good score beauty tester !

geminibreeze

I couldn't wait. When I requalified and got the 10% I immediately bought the Tarte liners and the Smoked liner set from UD. I LOVE LOVE LOVE both! Especially the Tarte Purplish colour one on the top lids and the Purple one from the Smoked set on the bottom rims. I been rocking this look alot cause it just does something awesome to my brown eyes lol I buy Tartes liner set every year. But this combo is totally smokin!

geminibreeze

@kimmi I lover Hervana It's a weird look in the box but on it's beautiful. Benefit blushes are pretty awesome. I rock  Sugarbomb alot. I also recommend the accomplanying plush lip glosses. I bought them individually over the past few months, but I believe they have a mini set out. They feel so smooth and not goopy!

makeupobesessed

I am so waiting for this set by OPI, in fact....I couldnt wait and I jjust bought it this weekend!!!  Its so  fun, I cant wait to go thru all of the colors...

SEPHORA by OPI - Tinsel Town Collector's Set

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I just about have all the Sephora Must Haves mini kits in my shopping list! I love that I can break the kits down and pair products together to make stocking stuffers for friends.

I also just saw the Ole Heriksen kit with the serum, eye cream, wipes, and moiturizer in the carry pouch, and that's totally getting eye-balled for me! I've been running low (down to the last bit) of serum from my samples and I am in need of a new eye cream. That might be a purchase after my next pay day!

janinebt

[ Edited ]

Yay! Fun post BeautyTester! The team and I were just talking about some of the new sets just a few hours ago. Below are some things that I have to get soon.

Betsey Johnson - Too Too Pretty Gift Set

(like MelissaBT I LOVE Betsey Johnson)

Tarte - Fantastic Foursome 4-Piece Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Enthusiast Set

nails inc. - Bling It On Rocks KitIllamasqua - Nail Varnish Duo

Fresh - Skin-Savers Kit

ALTERNA - Caviar Anti-Aging Experience Set

(I already have two larger bottles of Caviar shampoo and conditioner but this little set would be great for trips)

Whimsically yours,
Janine
melissabt

I love this time of year because, of all the super cute sets that come out. I've got my eye on these:

SEPHORA COLLECTION - IZAK Mini Eye & Face PaletteTarte - Fantastic Foursome 4-Piece Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Enthusiast Set

Betsey Johnson - Too Too Pretty Gift SetSEPHORA by OPI - Tinsel Town Two Piece Set

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Gloss LabSEPHORA COLLECTION - Mini Ultra Shine Gloss Set

<3 Melissa
prettyinpa

[ Edited ]
Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette! I saw a picture of it on one of the beauty blogs, and it's suppose to debut the end of this year. Supposedly the 6 shades are all matte, though only one blog said this is so. From the picture, it looks like one black shadow and one medium shade and 4 light shades which would be really nice. It would be nice if they released it before the holidays, it's supposed to cost $27 so it would make an affordable gift. Hint, hint, UD! :smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave

Okay I finally found a picture of the naked basics palette. I dont know any of the shade names, but from looking at this picture, this looks great. Its hard to find a neutral palette that has mostly lighter colors. Thats exactly the reason why I want to make my own build your own instead of getting naked 1 and 2.

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

From the picture, it kind of looks like the matte shades that are in Naked and Naked 2.  The lightest shade on the left looks like Virgin or it might be the third shade.  The second shade looks like Foxy (I remember that one cause Lanndan's tortie cat Foxy has a light splotch like that on her chin).  The fourth shade looks like Naked and the fifth one Buck.  The black looks like Blackout which is in Naked 2 and UD 15.  I'm just taking a guess at this.  I am interested in it since I use the mattes in my Naked palette a LOT, and I'd love to have the mattes in Naked 2. 

sephoramusthave

kimmi--If these shades are the EXACT shades from naked 1 and 2, then I think that UD (look at pic) themselves. Most UD fans own both of those palettes, and I dont think they are going to pay big money for shades they already have. UNLESS they want a smaller palette for travel. HMMM.

kimmi1115

LOL at how you used the picture.  I do see your point, though.  If someone only has one of the Naked palettes, they may be interested.  I'm only interested because of the Naked 2 mattes in it.  However, if buying them in singles ends up being cheaper, I'll go that route instead.  The Naked Palettes are $50, so I expect to see this much cheaper, and cheaper than the Too Faced palettes. 

dolceloure

I've gotten one item on my list so far:

Still waiting to get:

I loooooove the Sephora Favorites sets, but I noticed last year they all went on sale after Christmas. I scored 2 or 3 of them for under $30 each last time, it was fantastic. :smileytongue: So for those I think I'm going to wait it out.

kimmi1115

I browsed Sephora yesterday to get ideas as to what I may get around the time of my birthday in a couple of weeks.  I looked at the Cinderella nail polish set, and some of the glitter polishes are almost exactly like some I already have.  The store no longer carries the Too Faced Romantic Eye palette, so I wasn't able to play with it.  However, I must buy Benefit Hervana!  I tried it on, and I absolutely loved it!  I asked Lanndan if I looked like a clown or anything, and he said he actually liked the blush since I apply it lightly and carefully.  I think this will be a nice change from my usual Dandelion.  I need to try more Benefit products anyway lol.

http://www.sephora.com/hervana-P299549?skuId=1380815

maltipoo66

@prettyinpa: I saw the post about the Naked Basics palette!  It looks amazing-you can never have too many neturals :smileywink: I just hate it when those gorgeous, neutrals palettes that have a bunch of brights that I just wouldn't wear, so I never get the full value out of it.  I really hope this one is available soon!

ChicDabbler

Naked basic! Oh man, if it's matte then I'm totally getting it. I've been resisting the Naked seried cuz it's all glittery and shimmery, but this look promising (and more travel friendly). I will have to swatch it tho. Wonder if there is a big quality difference between this and Stila (cuz Stila also have an all matte palette that's on my list). =P

berniebeauty

[ Edited ]

I've been excited by quite alot of sets. I probably wont get any though, I'llhave todeeply think about it. But looking doesn't hurt :smileyhappy:

Too Faced - Beauty Editor Darlings Set

Benefit Cosmetics - Go TropiCORAL Lip & Cheek Kit

Benefit Cosmetics - Upgrade to Gorgeous!

SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE - COLOR OF THE YEAR COLLECTOR'S EDITION SET

SEPHORA by OPI - Perfect Reds Set

Sephora Favorites - Draw The Line Eyeliner Sampler

Disney Cinderella Collection - Storylook Eyeshadow Palette

dianabt

Oh I have far too many....

Fresh - Sugar Soiree Mini Lip Collection

Sultra - The Temptress Power Dryer Mind Blowing Gift Set

Tarte - Eye Catchers 6-Piece SmolderEYES™ And Skinny SmolderEYES™ Collector's Set

SEPHORA by OPI - Perfect Reds Set Lancôme - LA ROSERAIE Illuminating Smooth PowderLancôme - In Love with Red Duo Marc Jacobs - DOT Gift Set Kat Von D - Starry Eyes Makeup PaletteToo Faced - Love Sweet Love Set

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 63 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • maltipoo66
    • kimmi1115
    • geminibreeze