Ulta GWPs

Ulta GWPs

[ Edited ]

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Here's a 20% code Smiley Happy

3L9SZM39KX  

This one has already been used...not by me Smiley Sad

Here is my 20% off if anyone is interested.

Spoiler
3L9SZ2G0JL

@friedrice  Good luck Smiley Happy

Taken

Hi, for the Clinique eye cream GWP, do you need to go to a store with a Clinique counter or do they have it at the register?

Hi, @suzyo send us promo code which works for multiple times. You guys can try Promo 3L9SZ2B70E

@friedrice  Try this one from @suzyo

@Annaihk It didn't work for me, it says coupon was already redeemed. But thank you for tagging me

@friedrice I have another code if you are still looking for one:

3L9SZ2SULB

@Mystiques omg thank you thank you so much!!!!!! I really appreciate it! 

I just tried it and it works

So sorry to ask but does anyone have an Ulta 20% coupon they wont be using? I would really appreciate it! 🙆🏻

Thank you in advance.

(0) Hearts

I have an OPI BOGO coupon if anyone wants it. 

I have a 20 percent off coupon I'm not going to use. I'll PM it to the first person to comment and tag me.

[ Edited ]

@DM91still have that ulta code?

(0) Hearts

@lovelyheather I sent it to you!

(0) Hearts

I still have an OPI BOGO coupon I will not be using if anybody wants please pm me

(0) Hearts

I have a 20% off code I won't be using if anyone would like to trade a Clinique eye cream for it?

I don't need the 20% off, but I PMed you my Clinique online code Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

(0) Hearts

@GlitterGlow If you're not going to use your 20% off, may I have it? You're welcome to my Clinique code, if you'd like another.