Ulta GWPs

Ulta GWPs

[ Edited ]

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

(0) Hearts

Just tried that and for me it isnt working. Prob bc Im on my cell. Im going to try it when I get home tonight

@KateGreen ask to have the links sent you you in a pm. The links get taken down if posted.

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much! Im going to try that now Smiley Happy

I don't really want the Mario palette but I could be persuaded to pick it up if there's a really good beauty break tomorrow.  Loaded the cart with all the GWPs just in case!

ulta.jpg

[ Edited ]

there is a free deluxe size butter london nail lacquer as well, pics for printing out store coupon and link are posted in the Deals thread. It is a choice of Mums the Word or Twist n Twirl

(0) Hearts

Thanks, I didn't get this one in my email!

(0) Hearts

I didn't get either of them in my email Smiley Wink

I tried to put a link to the lacquer gwp without the .com and in spoiler tags

because I thought that was the acceptable way to do links, but it was edited out of my post by the forum staff, so apparently PM is the way to go

Product ID is 36230767 to get to the page where you choose one of two.

ulta.jpg

The pink one is product id 14961093

ulta.jpg

The nude one is product id 14961091

(0) Hearts

Thank you :-)

[ Edited ]

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 11.36.10 AM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 11.36.19 AM.png

(0) Hearts

Thank you :-)

[ Edited ]

Thanks for sharing, @quetzalina

FYI your email is showing

This is item no 2302029 and product id no 14961095

(0) Hearts

YW & thank you! I cropped the email outSmiley Happy

ulta.jpg

This is item no 2502486 and product no 14961089

(0) Hearts

Hello everyone. I have 2 ultas near me. One by my house that I absolutely hate and another by work which is great. I know they dont offer samples like Sephora but if I ask will they give samples from behind the counter? Im just so tired of trying and returning because the color is off ect. Thanks all Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

If you ask, they'll make you samples from testers, the same way Sephora does.  That way you can check colors.  They won't give samples of the same products Sephora won't give samples of--things like lipgloss, mascara, and powder products.

[ Edited ]

Most likely not.  Ulta is strict. You need coupons to get those samples/GWP and why we share them here.

We usually sample at Sephora and shop at Ulta.  Ulta does have testers.  

I swatched a bunch of stuff yesterday.

You can also shop online as each week there is a Beauty Break and almost each month huge GWP bags. 

(0) Hearts

Thats great to know. I used to be exclusive to Sephora until last week. Tired of having bad experiences there so decided to shop Ulta for now on Smiley Happy is there any tips or secrets to know for ulta? I see ladies posting about tote bags filled with samples ect. Is there a way of knowing when that is offered? Is there a site that girls trade unwanted samples? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Like Wheeeee said, sign up for their rewards program.  Be sure to check the box that says I would like to receive updates from Ulta ( or something like that).  You will then receive emails about new products, sales, special deals, etc.  Some of the offerings are for platinum level members only.  When you receive an email with a special or free offer, be sure you click the activate button because many of the offers must be activated in order to be used.

Ulta and Sephora have their pros and cons.  Both are overall great and why we shop online a lot.  More goodies and no SA hassles! ;')

Subscribe to this thread and  Deals.   This is how we spread the word on the street. 

Also, sign-up for  Ulta's reward program.  It is a cash back system. 

Then shop during offers whether point multipliers, sales or GWP to get the most bang for your buck.  

IMG_4600.PNG

IMG_4601.PNG