Ulta GWPs

[ Edited ]

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

The item number is 15692285

@KatieJiang what is the item number? I checked under gifts with purchase and I can not find it.

[ Edited ]

@Loretta55 

Product id is 15692285

item number is 2509061

@KatieJiang I can't resist mini perfumes, thank you! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I didn't even get an email from Ulta today! wondering if their IT/email team is the same as the JCP Sephora one that's impossible to understand...

@ohheyitscindyk  You're welcome! This wasn't in Ulta's email today (just received one) nor is it on their home

page. I wonder if it'll be advertised to us. 

(0) Hearts

@KatieJiang Huh I just got my email too, odd that it wasn't advertised.

(0) Hearts

Would anyone happen to have a 20% off code that they wlll not be using? I would love to pick up a few things for my moms birthday and the discount would be a huge help.. 

I'd appreciate a free hand soap code, if anyone isn't using theirs.

Please PM me.  Thanks!

Smiley Very Happy

Sending you a PM now!

Got it, @lylysa!  Thank you XD

You're welcome!

(0) Hearts

Does anyone have a Clinique eye cream code that that they won't be using? 

(0) Hearts

The Clinique eye cream code isn't a unique one. Someone posted the coupon, you could use it in store unless you were trying to find code for online.

(0) Hearts

Was hoping for online :/

(0) Hearts

@GlitterGlowhas someone given you their online code yet?  I did use mine in store, but you're more than welcome to have my online code to try it.  It normally will work online and in store.

(0) Hearts

I haven't gotten one yet, that'd be lovely! 

Beauty break for today is a 5 piece It Cosmetics set with any $50 purchase.

(0) Hearts

And it's OOS. That was fast! Smiley Sad

My email arrived saying it was sold out

Smiley Sad

It really sucks when the first notice says it is sold out already.  smh

(0) Hearts

Hi, if anyone will not use their 20%code, please share to me , i did not get to buy from the 21 days of beauty 😩