Ulta GWPs

[ Edited ]

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

12/12/16: Please stay on topic regarding GWPs.  Please post the product ID instead of URL.  If we all stay on topic we can keep this page streamlined and usable.  Thanks for your help! 

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Side note: BT's TOS states "No solicitation. Please do not use these forums to submit or publish any marketing communication, or to advertise or solicit for any business or enterprise. Direct links to other commercial websites are inappropriate for our BeautyTalk conversations. Those postings will be removed, and can result in the suspension of your access to these services. "

Re: Ulta GWPs

Got my order super fast for the MADEYEWLOOK GWP. The Eva dry shampoo smells like the Amika dry shampoo to me. Haven't tested it so I can't speak to the efficacy. I really like the variety. 

Spoiler
IMG_3230.JPG

Big time FAIL for the Algenist GWP with any purchase. The image was a deluxe sample...what arrived was a foil/pod. Thumbs down!

Spoiler
IMG_3229.JPG

(0) Hearts

oh noo Smiley Sad i almost made a purchase this morning but got pulled into a bunch of meetings. online these are noted as being "0.025oz" but I assumed it was a typo. That's such a bummer .. but thank you for letting us know!

(0) Hearts

I'm 90% positive my circular said it was a 7ml sample. I'd call them

RE: Algenist.....say what?!?!  

Image result for aw heck no gif

That's so shady!  Thanks for the post @petitesweetmom - my orders always arrive 7-10 days later so it'll be here at the end of this week.  But, nope!  They're definitely gonna hear from me on this.  

IMG_4629.PNGIMG_4630.PNGIMG_4631.PNG

Spoiler
Guess I'm just a Tarte today. Also got the Unicorn headband GWP on Tarte's site today. 🦄

[ Edited ]

OMG Buxom Glosses are all sold out! Smiley Sad

I put three I wanted in my cart to check out today once the BB posted... but I was late, and I am pretty sure they were all gone before that anyhow. Oh well. Smiley Sad

You'd think they'd stock up when it's a deal so it wouldn't sell out so fast... Think how many more they would have sold. Smiley Sad

I tried to place an order at 2am today. But the app didn't give me discount price, so i gave up. Woke up this morning, all gone....

Funny enough, I just got the Ulta email stating the Tarte Beauty Break and down at the bottom they covered the Beauty Steals and made no mention of the Buxom glosses. They only showed the Proactiv cleanser and the Laura Gellar powder.

(0) Hearts

That was quick. I was in a meeting, and was planning to check out right after that. They were available 1.5 hours ago...

(0) Hearts

Yikes, that didn't take long.

@jen143xo I saw that too. I was on the fence about getting 2 but I guess not. 

Ugh I know a lot of shades were gone b4 8am eastern time.  That is ridiculous!! 2 I wanted were gone by the time I ordered.  Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

Their make-up bag GWP is super cute too.

Bah!!!! Cherry Flip was on my wish list!  Bummer.

(0) Hearts

I know Smiley Sad I wanted Bellini but it was gone at 7:45am boooo lol

Way too excited to not post this deal I got at Ulta

3.22.17 ulta haul.jpg

Scored both freebie bags, added $125 of items I have been wanting, and redeemed 2000 points = totally FREE!

Always remember to redeem your points 2000 at a time to get the most bang for your buck as it is the highest value.

Today's Beauty Break, free with a $60 purchase. Just search "Beauty Break" in the Ulta search bar.Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 7.23.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-22 at 7.23.13 AM.png

Any idea on whether there'll be a Beauty Break today? I'm binging on Buxom glosses today.

(0) Hearts

Could someone please send me the spreadsheet? I just got my brand new Ulta credit card and I'm looking to do some damage.  

Thank you!