candleashes

Traveling Sephora Box (TSB12/11)

I am finally ready to start a TSB. I'm very excited about this and hope everyone who participates is as well. Please be fair with your trades, remeber that this si about sharing with your fellow beauty addicts, not trading up. I want everyone tot be able to find something they love. The box includes items from every price range, but it is mostly Sephora/department store items.

Please read the rules carefully before signing up:

*Please keep the VALUE of your trade the same.
- include new makeup, fragrance (used spray perfumes are ok), skin care, tools, makeup cases, gifts with purchase.

SWATCHED ITEMS:
- can ONLY be traded for other swatched items and samples, NOT full sized new items
- have only been tried ONCE.
- must be CLEARLY MARKED as such.
- absolutely no mascara, lip products, wand applicators, open pot containers.

*You may NOT test Anything inside the box, you either take it or you don't.

*No home/store made samples, expired items or dollar store makeup please.

*Please only keep the box for 3-4 days. If there is some kind of a personal problem, notify us on this thread within that 3-4 day period, but do try to send the box out quickly. You are responsible for shipping costs for USPS priority mail with tracking (about $10). Please post the tracking number on this board or pm it to me and the person you are sending the package to.

* Everyone will post everything they take out and put into the box on this board.

Sorry for the long list of rules. I just wanted to avoid any confusion and really want this box to be great for every person who participates.
If this goes well, I will start the box again.

Please copy/paste the list below and add your name to it. The last person on the list will send the box back to me, so I can start another one. This TSB will not be traveling to Canada, sorry.

1. Lana

12. back to Lana

candleashes

Re: Traveling Sephora Box (TSB12/11)

(0) Hearts

just realized that i forgot to put the origins checks and balances into the box :smileysad: found it on my desk.

sorry if anyone wanted that. guess there's always next time

candleashes

(0) Hearts

Just posted photos of the box on my bolg, if anyone is curious

http://candleashes.wordpress.com/2012/02/28/traveling-sephora-box/

mkt00

I got the box yesterday!  So exciting!  

I'm taking the bobbi brown lipgloss quad and some samples (lash card, dark circles away, urban decay eyeshadows, caudalie night correction cream)

I am putting in an unopened blingtone eyeshadow in bellbottom blues, freeman facial hydration maks - goji berry, unopened deluxe sample of Clinique moisture surge, samples of kate somerville exfolikate, eboost, and nexxus promend split end treatment shampoo, conditioner, and leave in treatment,

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts
Who's kaitlyn, so I can send her my address?
candleashes

nice haul :smileyhappy:

i see you're a myglam subsriber? i've been considering trying it for a couple of months, but then the whole shipping mess happened last month, i don't know how i feel about it. how do you like it? i've been dissapointed by birchbox on several occasions. starting to think that one dissapointing service is enough :smileytongue:

let us know when you send the box on its way.

zanzigirl

Nice picks Maren! Can't wait to get it :-)
mermaeg

I'm so excited, I can't wait to get the box. Am I the last person on the list before sending it back to Lana?

candleashes

yes, Meagan. unless someone else asks to join, but it doesn't look like anyone will.

mermaeg

Great! I have TONS of great skincare and makeup samples and I just ordered some stuff from Too Faced so I'll throw some of their deluxe samples in. Can't wait!

mkt00

My first My Glam bag was February and I was pretty disappointed.  I like Birchbox a little more, mainly becuase of the customization.  I will give My Glam a few months, but they have said they are going to add a survey and start customizing the bags.  Hopefully they start that soon.

candleashes

thanks for the info :smileyhappy:

what's happening with the TSB?

mkt00

(0) Hearts

I mailed it to the next girl on the list last Thursday.

candleashes

(0) Hearts

katielynn is kateandy32011

1. Lana - sent

2. Maren - sent

3. Briana

4.Katielynn

(Gaby - skip)

5. Jamie

6. mermaeg

7. Back to Lana

zanzigirl

I recieved the box..will ship it out tommorrow!

candleashes

What's happening with the box?

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts
Help....what's happening with this? Am I getting it or not and when? The problem is I don't know people's names with their screen names...
candleashes

(0) Hearts

Jamie, you are 4th on the list. Right now the box should be on its way to or at person #3.

Did you pm you raddress to  katielynn - kateandy32011 ?

Katielynn, do you have the box yet? it's been a week.

Briana, did you mail the box last week like you were going to? If yes, and Katielynn doesn't reply to this first, could you look up the tracking number and let us know what's going on.

Also, please let us know what you took out/ put into the box, so we can avoid confusion.

Thank you.

kateandy2011

(0) Hearts
Whats going on with the box. I pm my addy weeks ago and havent rec anything yet
kateandy32011

(0) Hearts
Im in need of the tracking number. I have yet to rec this box. For some reason my pm isnt working however to answer the emails ive yet to get anything in the mail
candleashes

(0) Hearts

in that case, I can only assume that Briana (zanzigirl) never sent out the box like she said she would :smileysad:

she hasn't been replying to my pm's either or posted her haul.

Could everyone try to contact her and ask what's going on?

I hope nothing bad happened to her, but do wish she would let us know what's going on.

kalex

Since you have her name and address have you tried to contact her in other ways?  A phone call or on Facebook?  You could also send a postcard (so anyone at the address can read it) letting her know that she needs to contact you. 

BTW - In the event that she stole it you can try and file charges for theft. (Some police stations are more helpful than others).  Also, theft through the mail constitutes mail fraud, which is a felony, and that claim can be filed online. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 39 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • kalex
    • candleashes
    • juicychamp
    • nanobear18
    • mkt00
    • berniebeauty