candleashes

Traveling Sephora Box (TSB12/11)

I am finally ready to start a TSB. I'm very excited about this and hope everyone who participates is as well. Please be fair with your trades, remeber that this si about sharing with your fellow beauty addicts, not trading up. I want everyone tot be able to find something they love. The box includes items from every price range, but it is mostly Sephora/department store items.

Please read the rules carefully before signing up:

*Please keep the VALUE of your trade the same.
- include new makeup, fragrance (used spray perfumes are ok), skin care, tools, makeup cases, gifts with purchase.

SWATCHED ITEMS:
- can ONLY be traded for other swatched items and samples, NOT full sized new items
- have only been tried ONCE.
- must be CLEARLY MARKED as such.
- absolutely no mascara, lip products, wand applicators, open pot containers.

*You may NOT test Anything inside the box, you either take it or you don't.

*No home/store made samples, expired items or dollar store makeup please.

*Please only keep the box for 3-4 days. If there is some kind of a personal problem, notify us on this thread within that 3-4 day period, but do try to send the box out quickly. You are responsible for shipping costs for USPS priority mail with tracking (about $10). Please post the tracking number on this board or pm it to me and the person you are sending the package to.

* Everyone will post everything they take out and put into the box on this board.

Sorry for the long list of rules. I just wanted to avoid any confusion and really want this box to be great for every person who participates.
If this goes well, I will start the box again.

Please copy/paste the list below and add your name to it. The last person on the list will send the box back to me, so I can start another one. This TSB will not be traveling to Canada, sorry.

1. Lana

12. back to Lana

candleashes

Re: Traveling Sephora Box (TSB12/11)

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the moral support.

Last time I participated in a TSB, there was a delay because a girl left town and asked a friend to mail the package for her, but they never did. So I'm still hoping that this will resolve itself. I'm very disappointed though, I was afraid that something like this would happen. On the second person too, that's just unprecedented.

I'll try to get my hands on her address though. Thank you for the idea.

fieldsofclover

(0) Hearts

Nifty idea... would love to join in next time! Hope this round ends up working out for everyone.

candleashes

Thanks for checking in.

Let us know what your haul is :smileyhappy:

nanobear18

no drugstore makeup? awww...but is this still going on? (really hope it is) and how many things can you take from the box?

candleashes

Drugstore makeup is fine, there's makeup in the box from every price range. The box right now is mostly higher end stuff. It's fine to trade whatever and however many items you want as long as the overall value of what you take out is equal to what you put in.

I'll still do this if we get at least 8 people or so to sign up by January 4.

mkt00

YAY!!! I've been wanting to participate in one of these for so long!

1. Lana
2. Maren

12. back to Lana

zanzigirl

1. Lana

2. Maren

3. Briana

12. Back to Lana

candleashes

These would always fill up so quickly on fb, don't know what to do to get the word out there :smileysad: Any ideas?

berniebeauty

Icandleashes wrote:

These would always fill up so quickly on fb, don't know what to do to get the word out there :smileysad: Any ideas?

I'm going to start a new thread with this one's link. New threads go at the top of the homepage of beauty talk so that should get your box out there! :smileywink:

~~We are all beautiful~~

candleashes

thank you Beauty Whiz. I'm used to doing this on fb and don't know how to navigate beauty talk very well yet ^_^

juicychamp

I would like to participate in this if it is still going on. I have participated in several ones on the Facebook page before the discussions tab was removed. Let me know if it is still going. Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 39 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • kalex
    • candleashes
    • juicychamp
    • nanobear18
    • mkt00
    • berniebeauty