The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

[ Edited ]

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-List-2/m-p/2386013#M73404

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/td-p/2060604

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada - UPDATED

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

OCC Makeup (US)

Pat McGrath Labs (US)
Smashbox*

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada - UPDATED

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

~ Updated May 18th 2017 ~

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

(0) Hearts

Bobbi brown direct

Get the Classic Red Lip Set FREE with your $85+ order! A $141 value.
SS17_Offer_Landing_ClassicRedLip_458x369.jpg

Use code CANADA150 at checkout

(0) Hearts

Has anyone still not gotten their bonus points back from the SDM redemption event a few weeks ago?

(0) Hearts

I didn't order but I saw it said that it would take two weeks? I could be wrong.  I don't understand why it would take weeks to add points through the internet in the first place.  I would email them if its been past two weeks @somegirl123

Beauty Boutique - ebates at 4%

Screen Shot 2017-06-24 at 9.46.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-24 at 9.46.26 AM.png

(0) Hearts

Did anybody redeem the viktor rolf flowerbomb handpainted 100 ml perfume for 2000 pts? I saw it available and grab it yesterday , if anyone can share photos of what it looks like as there are 3 designs, pls share your photos, thanks

[ Edited ]

Jo Malone Canada (direct) has the two new Poptastic bottles available.

jo malone poptastic.JPG

The Canada Day product for this week from Consonant (not a red lipstick!)

http://www.sephora.com/one-for-all-kit-P420244?skuId=1960400

Hello Ladies - I know that someone posted about this Holt Renfrew summer beauty bag already but I believe that it was said to have a buy-in and an additional cost? I just wanted to ask if there is still a buy-in because I am able to go to their website and put only the bag in my cart and go to check out with the $45 bag only... I'm not entirely sure if I could check out fully because I'm still not totally sure I want the bag, but I can all the way until the final confirmation anyways... So if anyone was interested but didn't want to spend an extra $125 maybe it's worth a try? I I notice that online description lists the products and places the bag value at $360 but it does not contain buy-in or purchase info - only the price of the bag and the one per customer stipulation.  : )

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 7.10.51 AM.png

@RoseCharlie I think you may be right. I noticed the other day that the minimum purchase had been removed. I wonder if they weren't selling enough with the minimum purchase requirement.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@lachatonI can't remember what it was when it was first posted I think maybe $125? I think you must be bang on - can't have been selling enough  and had to remove the minimum purchase...  I don't want to be negative but I was a bit shocked when I saw it initially I was like - wait - you have to spend $125 THEN PAY AN EXTRA $45 FOR THE PROMO?!?!? Then I pondered whether my reaction meant that I was personally cheap or that the promo was unimpressive.  I don't know... Sigh... I feel like maybe the thought the purse made it especially attractive? I mean personally I don't like the purse but I could see how someone would find a large tote handy if they didn't have one I guess.

(0) Hearts

@RoseCharlie I always find the purse to be the worst part of the gift, with a few exceptions., I doubt anyone that would shop at Holt Renfrew would really be interested in this tote. I don't mean that the beauty customer is also the Prada customer but that anyone comfortable shopping at Holts probably already has a bag or two they like way more than a free handbag. I actually wish they would give a fabric tote that said Holts on it. Use it for groceries 😀. 

@ncheMy thoughts EXACTLY! : ) I think that is also a GREAT idea! I use my Sephora fabric tote for all kinds of things shopping etc. and I think that a nice fabric bag for shopping around would be GREAT 💕 but for a purse purse I already have a few I love I would have to REALLY love a purse to wear something else.  I think at the production price point of a promo code that's probably not going to be a realistic goal...

@RoseCharlie Yep, you're correct! It was $125 for the buy in.

Definitely wasn't just you that thought it wasn't worth it Smiley Happy And some sort of bag has always been included - usually the least exciting part of the GWP in my view Smiley Wink They had a beach bag last year that came with a beach towel.

hr summer beauty bag 2017 2.JPG

hmmm..do you guys think it is worth it to purchase alone?

@Smeegle  I do not see anything in the bag is exciting enough to worth the $45.  If you order it online, unless you ordered something else along with it to get free shipping over $100, otherwise, you will also have to pay for $10 shipping.  After tax, for $60 on a sample bag, this is a no no to me. 

@Smeegle If you're interested in the samples, it isn't bad. I've picked up the HR beauty bags a few times if the samples included were items I wanted to use. 

HR has a minimum $100 purchase for free shipping, so for me it would also depend on whether there was something else I wanted to pick up.

@SalBing@lachaton

Thanks ladies. I was thinking the same thing!

Random but today The Body Shop is offering free shipping, no minimum, and 40% off regular priced items sidewide. Their twice annual sale is going on with lots of deals on body butters, showers gel BUT what caught my eye are that their shower loofahs (called "bath lily" if you search) in the colour pink are on sale for $1 (normally $5). I think these are the best loofahs ever! So you can stock up and get free shipping Smiley Happy 

Niiiiice @underwhelmed11! Great tip!! Thank you!