The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

[ Edited ]

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-List-2/m-p/2386013#M73404

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/td-p/2060604

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

OCC Makeup (US)

Pat McGrath Labs (US)

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada -UPDATED

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

~ Updated April 21st 2017 ~

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

(0) Hearts

And Ulta order from last Friday STILL not shipped..

so far not impressed Smiley Sad

Ohhh guess they got the message! Smiley Very Happy Thx!

The gift with purchase offers are also starting to pop up 😊

Gonna be in the great white north this weekend! Anything special I should look out for? I'm guessing there isn't much exclusive stuff at the moment (other than the MAC x Samantha lipstick which I already ordered and has been delivered at my bros place Smiley Wink)

I'll probably go poke around Sephora and maybe SDM and whatever else tickles my fancy.

(0) Hearts

Lucky! Mine hasn't even shipped yet... ugh. Can't think of anything cool/fun we have that you guys don't Smiley Very Happy

@sabrinas I'm spreading the rumour that Atelier Citron D'Erable is a Canadian exclusive, so don't forget to stock up when you get here Smiley Wink

Ulta now offers Free Shipping on Canadian orders over $100!

IMG_3681.PNG

Yay! looks like they actually listened Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

[ Edited ]

Re: the Ulta shipping discussion (didn't want this to get buried) and fellow Toronto BT-ers

I use a package forwarder to order from the Ulta site and it works out to way cheaper than their shipping fees are. For a heavy-ish $50 USD package containing four 8oz bottles of tanning lotion, plus samples and a bunch of GWP, I paid $15CAD total (flat rate+HST on full value). Didn't get charged duty. The company is called crossborderpickups and is located in Mississauga.

I've used them many times and I find their rates to be fair. I paid $9cad for my Mario palette from ABH direct and $7 to pick up a small Sephora USA parcel. It comes in handy when there are items we can't easily get in Canada, and costs way less than Intl shipping.

Wow thanks for the information!

I was told that the Ulta site won't take a Canadian CC though. How did you get around that if you don';t mind me asking?

[ Edited ]

They finally do accept Canadian credit cards "while in Canada" just in the past several months.  Last year I could not even get them to take my money via a gift card bought from a brick and mortar Ulta but being used while online in Canada.

Read slowly: Online orders while in the states using a Canadian credit card to a US address were no problem. Once I was back in Canada.... no dice, I was dead to them.

(0) Hearts

@AmethystCrush

Thanks! How bizarre!

(0) Hearts

I'm curious about this as well! I live on the boarder and we have several postal outlets on the US side where I can ship but haven't managed to be able to use my credit card. I'm so excited that there's a work around for this!

thanks @kikilacherie! I signed up for myus a couple of years ago but never used them because every estimate I made was min $40-$45 shipping from them! I thought that was just ridiculous so I never used them. $15 is much more reasonable!

Hey guys! The Bite Beauty Love, Bite Lip Set is back in stock on the Canadian site and the price is back to C$45!

BiteLipSet.png

colour pop free intl shipping 30 usd Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 7.03.05 PM.pngmin 

Ulta now ships to Canada!

Ulta to Canada.PNG

I placed an order this morning for a few Lorac items. I will report back on how it goes. For some reason shipping was free and duty to be paid later so I have no idea how it is hipping really....

@ChristalM I would love an update as well. Fingers crossed that everything goes well. I'm really interested in Lorac and Laura Geller!

So weird, the other day when I pretended like I was going to buy something it showed shipping around $20.  Then duties and taxes was around another $20 it was insane.  I just went through the process again and the option for postal shipping with duties upon delivery was not there ebfore.  It is also now saying free shipping over 100 CAD.  Very interesting, I am assuming a lot of people complained.  I would love an update on what your duties are, if any, when your package arrives.

I know! I have been playing around with it since they announced it and it seems they added a shipping option. I can't quite figure it out but I will report back! Smiley Happy