From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Oh, Canada!

Oh, Canada!

• 17718 Members
  • 600 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

A place specifically for our Canadian beauties to discuss Sephora.ca brands and product launches.

A place specifically for our Canadian beauties to discuss Sephora.ca brands and product launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Shoppers Run! Sales, secrets, and hauls!
|
Re: Shoppers Run! Sales, secrets, and hauls!
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi everyone, does anyone know what the R.E.M. lipsticks are like?
Hi everyone, does anyone know what the R.E.M. lipsticks are like?
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Oh, Canada!
Summer fridays
New here I just wanna know, is the Summer Fridays lip butter balm worth it? I know it's way more expensive in the us then it is in ...read more
New here I just wanna know, is the Summer Fridays lip butter balm worth it? I know it's way more expensive in the us then it is in Canada and I don't wanna waste my money on something I can get a dupe for. Thanks yall❤
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Sephoria boxes 2024
|
Re: Sephoria boxes 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ellapinard we won’t know till July 2024 ...read more
@ellapinard we won’t know till July 2024
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
New to this just want to say Hello 👋
|
Re: New to this just want to say Hello 👋
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @LisaLee62 hello and welcome to the community! ...read more
@LisaLee62 hello and welcome to the community!
New Post in Oh, Canada!
Does Sephora increase prices before a Rouge Sale?
Wtf!! Prices went up! The price for Killian perfume went up more than 35% and just noticed Make up by Mario foundation went up 44% ...read more
Wtf!! Prices went up! The price for Killian perfume went up more than 35% and just noticed Make up by Mario foundation went up 44%. And just to confirm I am not looking at US prices, these are Canadian prices. Is this what Sephora does before a rouge sale?
New Post in Oh, Canada!
Samples
OMG CANADA HAS 2 GLOW RECIPE SAMPLES!!!!!
OMG CANADA HAS 2 GLOW RECIPE SAMPLES!!!!!
New Post in Oh, Canada!
K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask - Price at Sephora.ca
WHY/HOW is Sephora Canada charging $101.50 for this product while K18 Canada is retailing the same product at $89???? I bought thi ...read more
WHY/HOW is Sephora Canada charging $101.50 for this product while K18 Canada is retailing the same product at $89???? I bought this product about a year ago from Sephora (CA) and it did retail for $89. I called customer service today because I wanted to buy it while the spring sale is on and they were like may be the product's price went up at K18 which isn't the case.https://k18hair.ca/product/leave-in-molecular-repair-hair-mask-50ml/
  • Unspecified_0-1712295005280.png
  • Unspecified_1-1712295063345.png
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
You’re Being Had/ Spot the Difference
|
Re: You’re Being Had/ Spot the Difference
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: dang they have drunk elephant samples in canada?
dang they have drunk elephant samples in canada?
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
FOUNDATION UNDER MASKS
|
Re: FOUNDATION UNDER MASKS
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hey @TiffJord , So, depending on your work day and how often you change masks that should determine what to use. Under a mask, th ...read more
Hey @TiffJord , So, depending on your work day and how often you change masks that should determine what to use. Under a mask, things can get kind of "damp" so you may want to carry a concealer or stick foundation for touch ups and a mist/setting spray. The mist is to dissolve the makeup and reapply what your base slightly or refresh if your skin type is leans dry and touch up. A setting spray can do the same, especially if you're combo. My favorite "mist" is technically a pressurized water by Avene, but Too Faced Mini Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray 1 oz/ 30 mL works well. Setting spray, I love Skinidanavia. Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Makeup Setting Spray 4.0 fl oz/ 118 ml is essentially the same as it uses Skinidanavia recipe.
New Post in Oh, Canada!
Grande lash trial kit
I tried the Grande Lash Repair Kit and while it’s too soon to say what f the serum or leave in conditioner works, the Grande Drama ...read more
I tried the Grande Lash Repair Kit and while it’s too soon to say what f the serum or leave in conditioner works, the Grande Drama mascara came completely dried out and the brush was damaged. Not impressed. so my fellow Canadians, is there something better out there?
9,320 Posts