The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

[ Edited ]

A place for the Canadian peeps to post deal, events, news and anything beauty related!

LINKS TO OTHER CANADIAN BT THREADS

What's new on the Canadian site today

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Promo codes for Canadians

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-List-2/m-p/2386013#M73404

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/td-p/2060604

WHERE TO SHOP IN CANADA

Canadian Retailers

Spoiler

Chapters (online)
Clementine Fields (online)
Deciem (online + TO stores)

Devu Cosmetics (online)
ecodivabeauty.CA (online)

eskincarestore (online)
Etiket (online + MTL store)
Fresh Faced (online)

ftbbeauty.ca (online)

Green & Pure Organic Beauty (online)

Harlow & Co (online)

Holt Renfrew (online + stores)

Lilou Organics (online)

Murale (store only a few)

Nail Polish Canada (online)

Nordstrom (stores + ships free from counters / online ships from US)
Nuciya (online)

Obsessedcanada (online) (division of NPC)

Orabel.ca (online)
Petal and Post (online)

Sask (stores / online ships free from US)

Scarlet & Julia (online)

SDM/Beauty Boutique (online + stores)

Sephora (online + stores)
Socialite Beauty (online)

Terra 20 (online + store Ottawa)

The Bay (online + stores)

The Detox Market (online + store Toronto)
The Green Jungle Beauty Shop (online)
Well.ca (online)

Brands that ship to Canada

Spoiler

ABH (US)
Bare Foot Venus (CA)
Bare Minerals (US)
Belief (belifcanada(dot)com)

Bobbi Brown (CA)

Charlotte Tilbury

Colourpop (US)
Cover Fx (CA)

Illamasqua (expensive)

Jo Malone (CA)

Jouer (US)

Lancome

Lit Cosmetics (ships from Canada uses US currency)

MAC (CA)

Makeup Geek (US)

Melt Cosmetics (US)

NARS

Natasha Denona

NYX

OCC Makeup (US)

Pat McGrath Labs (US)

Sugarpill (US)

Suva Beauty (ships from Canada uses US currency)
Tacha (US)

Tarte (CA)

Too Faced (US)

Urban Decay (US)
YSL

Online retailers that ship to Canada -UPDATED

Spoiler

(* = high shipping)
Alyaka
Barney's*
Bath & Unwind
Beauty Bay
Beautylish

Cultbeauty.co.uk
Frends Beauty
Harrods*
Lookfantastic

Muse Beauty Pro
Naimies
Neiman Marcus*
Selfridges*
SpaceNK UK (Ship £5. Free over £100)
Tambeauty
Ulta*

~ Updated April 21st 2017 ~

Re: The Canadian Peeps! Deals, News, Events & Whatever!

@ExquisiteGypsy

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. If I lived in Calgary I would have gone but alas I live about 1.5hrs away. Hope you have fun playing with your new goodies Smiley Happy

MAC select members get 25% off in store and online between now and march 20th (code: MAC25 online) @veronika23

Hi all , in store you can use the discount multiple times 😻I keep on coming back at mac store buying 1 at a time coz im feeling guilty of too much make up shopping 🙀 Its my first time trying the Mac studio fix powder plus , fix plus , mineral finishing powder, blushes 😻😻😻 i just always buy their lipsticks and liners, im not impressed by their eyeshadows compared to too faced choc bar, natural matte, anastasia modern rennaisance, tarte bloom are all mych better and more buttery in texture , what did you guys bought? Thoughts on their powder foundation before i open and use it heheh

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thanks for the heads up!! I wasn't sure if in store was one time only as well, good to know.

I haven't tried their studio fix powder but I use the mineralize skinfinish natural most days over my foundation before adding bronzer etc. I love that it sets my liquid base without looking powdery. Fix+ spray is a godsend for melding everything together after you're finished applying powders. I'm sure you'll love it Smiley Happy

My list is a new Fix+ spray, Face+Body 120ml, Studio Sculpt foundation, and three lipsticks (Mehr, Honeylove, Velvet Teddy). I'm debating between purchasing matching MAC liners or getting the new Bite Beauty liners during the April Sephora sale.

Thanks @patronbleu  Smiley Happy 1 time use only!!!  I know MAC online is having problems with the code today...

Thank you @patronbleu! Smiley Very Happy

Well.ca

Spoiler
Also posted a coupon below for new accounts

Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 10.01.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-16 at 10.01.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-16 at 10.00.34 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-16 at 10.00.41 AM.png

(0) Hearts

So I noticed a lot of review for Chanel's Spring 17 Energies et Puretes collection out now. Did I miss the boat on this? The only Canadian I found said it came out Jan 27!!! Strange it came out later in US.

(0) Hearts

For whatever reason, the Spring 17 collection came out 2 weeks after the Coco Codes came out. No idea why, but lots of reviews out there now for this collection.

(0) Hearts

@TraceyEB thanks. Looking back at Chanel thread on here, I do see that Canada got it ages ago. Lol thats when I was still on low buy and avoiding online shops. Oh well. 

Okay what's everyone ordering from The Bay?? I want to get the MAC x9 palettes- well a couple of them anyways maybe. I was eyeing the In The Flesh but it swatched okay on my skintone. I'm eyeing the NARS. What else is new and/or exciting?

I'm glad I didn't purchase at The Bay when the coupon went live. I kept waiting on ebates to get higher and bam! today MAC sent an email for 25% off - One time use though but still. Better than the coupon at The Bay!

@veronika23 Same! I haven't purchased MAC from The Bay and was debating on whether I should wait because I remember last year they gave 25% off as well. I was sort of hoping they would give a better coupon Smiley Very Happy I hope it works when I try to use it on the MAC site!! 

@jesscheems  a better coupon than 25% off???  Don't forget it's one time use!

@veronika23 No lol. I meant a better coupon than The Bay! Sorry for the confusion Smiley Very Happy I'm not able to use the coupon on some items but yup more than happy with 25% off Smiley Wink

@jesscheems  oh oh ok lol. 20 off is pretty good though Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23 True. Every penny counts Smiley Wink lol 

I was eyeing the In The Flesh but since I can't get a discount direct I might still order from The Bay. Maybe. Smiley Very Happy

Hi there is no exclusions in the actual mac store  Smiley Happy buy at your heart's content 😻 

(0) Hearts

@mztm Thanks! I rarely go in store as I don't feel I'm treated very nicely so I prefer shopping online but good to now I have options! =)

@jesscheems  yup they sure do!!!

How come you can't get a discount direct? Did you use it already or the site not working? Cause you can try and call... or does it not apply to that? Although not sure why it wouldn't apply.

(0) Hearts

@veronika2 I didn't use the code at all yet. It's just not working on certain items I guess. Not sure why but maybe there are restrictions -_-