From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Oh, Canada!

Oh, Canada!

• 17743 Members
  • 601 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

A place specifically for our Canadian beauties to discuss Sephora.ca brands and product launches.

A place specifically for our Canadian beauties to discuss Sephora.ca brands and product launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Samples
|
Re: Samples
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Did you actually receive them?
Did you actually receive them?
New Post in Oh, Canada!
None of my samples came. Anybody else had this happen?
I picked 3 samples with my order but got none. Has this happened to anybody else?
I picked 3 samples with my order but got none. Has this happened to anybody else?
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Summer fridays
|
Re: Summer fridays
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: I have 4 of them and love them. Personally I do think they’re worth it!
I have 4 of them and love them. Personally I do think they’re worth it!
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Shoppers Run! Sales, secrets, and hauls!
|
Re: Shoppers Run! Sales, secrets, and hauls!
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @Girly2Shoes I’d love to hear your thoughts if you ever get to try it out. I have seen mostly good reviews of her lineup online. ...read more
@Girly2Shoes I’d love to hear your thoughts if you ever get to try it out. I have seen mostly good reviews of her lineup online.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
Sephoria boxes 2024
|
Re: Sephoria boxes 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ellapinard we won’t know till July 2024 ...read more
@ellapinard we won’t know till July 2024
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
New to this just want to say Hello 👋
|
Re: New to this just want to say Hello 👋
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @LisaLee62 hello and welcome to the community! ...read more
@LisaLee62 hello and welcome to the community!
New Post in Oh, Canada!
Does Sephora increase prices before a Rouge Sale?
Wtf!! Prices went up! The price for Killian perfume went up more than 35% and just noticed Make up by Mario foundation went up 44% ...read more
Wtf!! Prices went up! The price for Killian perfume went up more than 35% and just noticed Make up by Mario foundation went up 44%. And just to confirm I am not looking at US prices, these are Canadian prices. Is this what Sephora does before a rouge sale?
New Post in Oh, Canada!
K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask - Price at Sephora.ca
WHY/HOW is Sephora Canada charging $101.50 for this product while K18 Canada is retailing the same product at $89???? I bought thi ...read more
WHY/HOW is Sephora Canada charging $101.50 for this product while K18 Canada is retailing the same product at $89???? I bought this product about a year ago from Sephora (CA) and it did retail for $89. I called customer service today because I wanted to buy it while the spring sale is on and they were like may be the product's price went up at K18 which isn't the case.https://k18hair.ca/product/leave-in-molecular-repair-hair-mask-50ml/
  • Unspecified_0-1712295005280.png
  • Unspecified_1-1712295063345.png
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
You’re Being Had/ Spot the Difference
|
Re: You’re Being Had/ Spot the Difference
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: dang they have drunk elephant samples in canada?
dang they have drunk elephant samples in canada?
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Oh, Canada!
FOUNDATION UNDER MASKS
|
Re: FOUNDATION UNDER MASKS
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hey @TiffJord , So, depending on your work day and how often you change masks that should determine what to use. Under a mask, th ...read more
Hey @TiffJord , So, depending on your work day and how often you change masks that should determine what to use. Under a mask, things can get kind of "damp" so you may want to carry a concealer or stick foundation for touch ups and a mist/setting spray. The mist is to dissolve the makeup and reapply what your base slightly or refresh if your skin type is leans dry and touch up. A setting spray can do the same, especially if you're combo. My favorite "mist" is technically a pressurized water by Avene, but Too Faced Mini Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray 1 oz/ 30 mL works well. Setting spray, I love Skinidanavia. Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Makeup Setting Spray 4.0 fl oz/ 118 ml is essentially the same as it uses Skinidanavia recipe.
9,325 Posts