Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

The Birthday Thread: Write down your wishlist or share what you received for your birthday!

My 2017 Birthday Goodies:

-Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in Monogram print.

-Sephora giftcards

-Money

-My favorite cake (it's called hummingbird cake) that only my cousin knows how to make just how i like it. 

-Pandora charms for my bracelet

-Swarovski crushed crystal bracelet

Over all I'd say it was a good one. I received everything and more and was surrounded by love!

Share with us your wishlist and tell us what ya got! 🙂

Re: The Birthday Thread: Write down your wishlist or share what you received for your birthday!

I have a birthday wishlist already on the go, and my birthday isn't until November. Ha! 😄

bday.png

Re: The Birthday Thread: Write down your wishlist or share what you received for your birthday!

Girl I start my birthday wishlist the day after my birthday haha! I purchased the cheek parade and I love it! Thankfully the only repeat from my collection is the Rockateur blush so it was def a smart purchase for me! I love dandelion on my skin tone ❤️

Ooh I'll play!  My birthday is next month.  🙂

My Wishlist:

- Guerlain Meteorites Base

- Nirvana Bourbon Dry Shampoo

- Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt

- Coola Sunless Tan Dry Oil Body Mist

- Tom Ford Clutch Size Lip Balm (various colors)

Happy early birthday! My boyfriend just bought the Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea salt and I love it!!!!! Good picks 🙂

Spoiler

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • bday.png
testing