Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Thank you Sephora, Milk Makeup, Dior and Tocca for the lovely spring goodies!

Hey everyone! I was chosen to get some stuff for free to try from Sephora!  The items are:

Milk Makeup highlighters in Mars and Supernova

Dior Pump and Volume Mascara

Tocca Stella hair fragrance

gratis1.jpg

I have tried the Milk highlighters and swatched them on my arm as well as on both of my cheeks for you guys.  I really love both! They apply well and don't stay feeling sticky on the cheeks after application.  I think that Mars is great if you want something more natural/subtle, while Supernova is great for a sort of extra terrestrial feel ;).  It was super hard to capture Mars in my photos though, but it is a sort of orangey color with a reddish shimmer (think Fireball by Urban Decay).  It looks super great and natural once on the face though!

Spoiler
gratis2.jpg

gratis4.jpg

gratis5.jpg

As for the Dior mascara, I haven't tried it yet but I opened it to check out the brush! I'm curious how it'll work for me.. I hope well! It doesn't look like other mascaras which I find myself using more often (think of an hourglass shaped brush with more dense bristles), but maybe this one will surprise me 😉  Photo in spoiler!

Spoiler
gratis7.jpg

EDIT: Just tried the mascara on one eye... Omg.. LOOK AT MY LASHES. One eye has nothing and the other has two coats of the Dior mascara (applied one coat, then waited about 10 seconds before applying the next- no curling or primer used). This is amazing, wow. Sorta in shock, and if this doesn't flake and go wild, this is my new HG.

gratis8.jpg

And finally the hair fragrance! I got it in Stella and omg it smells so good.  I sprayed one spray in my hair and it's lingering with me and all I can smell! It's very feminine and floral, it's quite sweet too and I think it smells stronger than many of my regular perfumes.  I think this is something I'll spray onto my hair on windy days so the wind can lift my hair and spread the scent 😉 haha.

Thank you so much for all of this Sephora! It really made me happy (especially with my low-buy and such lol).  

Re: Thank you Sephora, Milk Makeup, Dior and Tocca for the lovely spring goodies!

@sabrinas  that Mascara 😮

Re: Thank you Sephora, Milk Makeup, Dior and Tocca for the lovely spring goodies!

@sabrinas That photo definitely sold me on the Dior Pump & Volume mascara. Wow!!!

Congrats @sabrinas!! This is such a wonderful gratis, enjoy your goodies! ❤

I'm so excited too!! I've been anxiously awaiting this since I got the pm as well. Funny enough I got the tracking mixed up(it comes tomorrow) but I was also told my Sephora too faced reward would come tomorrow so I thought this tracking number from Sephora was for that. Now I actually got a tracking number for the reward and I'm super excited that I'm getting this tomorrow and that tomorrow!!! I can't wait to review these items 🙂 

@misscg- Isn't great knowing you've got something fun to look forward to?

Congratulations on being selected for these products!

Congrats! Such a fun mix of products. Great that they're mixing up the brands. 

Oh wow!! I'm so jelly that I have to keep myself in a plastic cup so I don't wobble!

Spoiler
1813_00043000057551.jpg

Congrats to all who are getting this one. It is different from Sephora's usual single brand gratises which makes it even more fun. Looking forward to more reviews andswatches on different skin tones.

Came home to this on my doorstep! Thanks, Sephora, BT mods, Milk, Dior, and Tocca; I'm super excited to try everything!

IMG_3664.JPG

How awesome, @txcatx!  Have fun experimenting with your new items!

Whoop whoop!!! Echoing.....can't wait to see your feedback!

Congrats @txcatx!! I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on the products! ❤

Lucky you! Congrats!!

These are aome great goodies, congrats!

I have my eye on Mars, I was also thinking it did look like UD fireball and would layer well with it. 

@Anewxa Thats a fantastic idea! It's actually great too.  I initially thought it would look weird on my face but it doesn't look orange or anything- It just gives a beautiful glow!

I'm getting this, too, and I've been so excited ever since I got the PM! 

141 Replies
Photos35
  • gratis2.jpg
  • gratis4.jpg
  • gratis5.jpg
  • gratis7.jpg
  • gratis1.jpg
  • IMG_3664.JPG
  • gratis8.jpg
  • 1813_00043000057551.jpg
  • IMG_4754.JPG
  • 2.jpg