Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Thank you Sephora, Milk Makeup, Dior and Tocca for the lovely spring goodies!

Hey everyone! I was chosen to get some stuff for free to try from Sephora!  The items are:

Milk Makeup highlighters in Mars and Supernova

Dior Pump and Volume Mascara

Tocca Stella hair fragrance

gratis1.jpg

I have tried the Milk highlighters and swatched them on my arm as well as on both of my cheeks for you guys.  I really love both! They apply well and don't stay feeling sticky on the cheeks after application.  I think that Mars is great if you want something more natural/subtle, while Supernova is great for a sort of extra terrestrial feel ;).  It was super hard to capture Mars in my photos though, but it is a sort of orangey color with a reddish shimmer (think Fireball by Urban Decay).  It looks super great and natural once on the face though!

Spoiler
gratis2.jpg

gratis4.jpg

gratis5.jpg

As for the Dior mascara, I haven't tried it yet but I opened it to check out the brush! I'm curious how it'll work for me.. I hope well! It doesn't look like other mascaras which I find myself using more often (think of an hourglass shaped brush with more dense bristles), but maybe this one will surprise me 😉  Photo in spoiler!

Spoiler
gratis7.jpg

EDIT: Just tried the mascara on one eye... Omg.. LOOK AT MY LASHES. One eye has nothing and the other has two coats of the Dior mascara (applied one coat, then waited about 10 seconds before applying the next- no curling or primer used). This is amazing, wow. Sorta in shock, and if this doesn't flake and go wild, this is my new HG.

gratis8.jpg

And finally the hair fragrance! I got it in Stella and omg it smells so good.  I sprayed one spray in my hair and it's lingering with me and all I can smell! It's very feminine and floral, it's quite sweet too and I think it smells stronger than many of my regular perfumes.  I think this is something I'll spray onto my hair on windy days so the wind can lift my hair and spread the scent 😉 haha.

Thank you so much for all of this Sephora! It really made me happy (especially with my low-buy and such lol).  

Re: Thank you Sephora, Milk Makeup, Dior and Tocca for the lovely spring goodies!

@txcatxOh, there is absolutely no rush in opening the tube and testing it now. Just tag me when it happens!! 🙂

Re: Thank you Sephora, Milk Makeup, Dior and Tocca for the lovely spring goodies!

@txcatx Hey! Would you mind tagging me in your review? I would love to hear about your experience with the mascara!

Wow congrats! You lucky girl!  That mascara looks amazing on you 😙

The mascara looks like it works miracles on everyone! This is pretty awesome that Sephora reached out to you guys! Good going, Sephora!

Whoa that mascara made your lashes gigantic!! I love it!  Thank you for sharing @sabrinas!

Congrats!!! That mascara is EVERYTHING!! You look great! Enjoy ❤️ Thanks for pics and mini reviews!!

Awesome! And I'm tempted to get that mascara tomorrow.

Wow, that is incredibly generous of Sephora! Congrats on getting chosen for this awesome gratis 🙂

Wow! Your lashes look so amazing. I still don't have an HG mascara, so I think I'll look into this.

Thanks for the review and photos.

Just got mine  too! Thank you Sephora, Dior, Milk, and Tocca!

Had to try it all on today and the Mascara is Fantastic! Had it on for several hours today- no flaking, and did not irritate my eyes. 

2.jpg

Also wearing  Milk Mars, which was surprisingly subtle on me.  Like Fireball lite- may try layering it later this week.  mars3.jpg

mars.jpg

The Tocca Hair Fragrance is lovely. Hopefully it will also cobe avalible in Florence.

You just look so fresh and radiant @moxiepancakes!  I love the understated glow and your skin is just the picture of perfection!  

Anonymous Insider

Just came to say you're beautifully glowing. And this thread is definitely selling me the mascara...

The mascara looks great on you, @moxiepancakes, as does the highlighter!  You look like your glowing!

BTW, what lipstick are you wearing?  It's very pretty.

@Titian06  I'm wearing Tom Ford Cursing lip balm 

Congratulations, @sabrinas!  That mascara looks amazing!  You look like you have on false eyelashes.  I love that type of mascara wand.  I get better definition and less clumps.  Enjoy your goodies!

Congratulations to you and everyone else selected to receive this gift! The Dior mascara is definitely going on my wish list!

That mascara looks heavenly. Just like angel lashes

Congrats! You deserve it! I was curious to see how that mascara was and it looks like I will be purchasing it after all. Thanks for your pictures!

Anonymous Insider

Yay! I got this too. I haven't had a chance to use the products but I can't wait to play with them! The Milk sticks are so pretty.

IMG_4754.JPG

@Anonymous - Forget your cool gift...I love your new avatar showing you with your kitty!  😉

Enjoy playing with your new items!

I'm not a huge mascara user but this one looks magical! Congrats @sabrinas 😄

4 Replies
Photos35
  • gratis2.jpg
  • gratis4.jpg
  • gratis5.jpg
  • gratis7.jpg
  • gratis1.jpg
  • IMG_3664.JPG
  • gratis8.jpg
  • 1813_00043000057551.jpg
  • IMG_4754.JPG