nikkishea

Super pumped!!!

Yay!!!  Im excited!!!  Just got home from shopping at the Northlake Sephora in Charlotte, NC and I picked up some MakeUp Forever HD Foundation!!!!  Got a few sample of stuff while I was there that I cant wait to try out like Boscia Makeup Breakup Cleansing Oil, Boscia BB Cream (recently fell in love with BB cream but the Garnier brand), and Korres Wild Rose Advanced Sleeping Facial!!!  Cant wait to try all these out and post about them!!  Yay!!

<3 Nikki

janinebt

Re: Super pumped!!!

(0) Hearts

Sounds like a really nice haul nikkishea! I too like to get a nice mixture of makeup and skincare products when I go on hauls. I love getting and testing out new products, have fun playing with them!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
nikkishea

I am completely in love with the Boscia cleansing oil....it will be my next purchase!!!  Then the Korres Sleeping Facial.....my skin has never felt so clean and looked as good as it does now. 

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Sounds like a great haul! I just added a few of those items to my shopping list:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
missjr

Congrats on your haul!  You will absolutely LOVE the MUFE HD Foundation!  It's the best liquid foundation that I've ever used and believe me I've tried them all.

Enjoy your goodies!

nikkishea

I absolutely love it!!!  I used one pump for my entire face......which has never happened!!  I do believe Im in love lol

nzh9

I love the Korres sleeping facial! It works great and it's a nice relaxing smell to fall asleep to. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • missjr
    • nikkishea
    • nzh9