Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Nice!  I am also getting the Tatcha and Ciate, but everything else in mine is meh...

Oh man, now that is a nice bag! I'm not super thrilled with mine, especially since I'm getting the MUFE foundation. I know it's definitely gonna be too dark for me.

Also getting the NYX liner (already have a silver metallic liquid liner), Lottie London eyeshadow brush (I do love brushes), tre'StiQue lip crayon (like the color, formula is really really drying though), and the pur-lisse lip nourisher (could be hit or miss).

OMG you got the best bag!!! YAY here is my bag, I am not thrilled (I know alot of people would be about MUFE but the other stuff is EHH)

Spoiler
FullSizeRender(2).jpgFullSizeRender(3).jpgFullSizeRender(4).jpgFullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender(1).jpg

@ZombieMetroAnt I've been contemplating getting an ipsy subscription for the past couple of months. Is it worth it? I only have the Sephora play! and so far so good, I wasn't very impressed by the selection at first but  the last 2 boxes were very pleasing. 

I just don't wanna subscribe and end up not getting the Tatcha and other more famous brands. 

(0) Hearts
Spoiler
I think it's hit & miss and also a matter of personal opinion on the brands they send.  I've been subscribed over a year now and have been happy, in general. This is definitely the first time I get Tatcha though!

Sorry I wasn't much help
 111.JPG

@Lateesi Heart 

ooooh tatcha! im impressed ipsy!

Just peeked at my October Birchbox and am pleasantly surprised so far...how did they know that I just dyed my hair darker again?! Lol, I'm getting a Madison Reed root touch-up powder (hope the color is decent on this) and color enhancing shampoo and conditioner, Hustle Butter Luxe (never heard of this but it sounds interesting!), Tata Harper mask from sample choice, and a Make lipstick (which I'm not thrilled about, but the color shown here looks ok...). Excited to get a box full of items I've never tried!

Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 10.42.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-10-04 at 10.42.22 AM.png

(0) Hearts

@maddieb25  That's a great box!  I'm really glad you posted because I didn't know BB sold the Madison Reed root touch-up.  I use their hair coloring and really like it and I wanted to try that too.  Now I know where to put my points. Smiley Happy

The Make lipstick is pretty. 

This looks like an amazing box. I am trying to quit Birchbox, but they keep sending me the best items.

They have really stepped it up with their products lately! My year subscription is almost up and even though I know I should let it go, I can't help thinking about keeping it...

The Madison Reed powder is amaze-balls!!  I've had the full size over a year now and have barely made a dent on it.  I think you'll love it @maddieb25

Oh I'm glad to hear that @ZombieMetroAnt, I'm super excited to try it! I like that Birchbox is including something like that - root powder is so useful but it's never something I think to buy!

image.jpegMy choix box. And they threw in a Ellis faas foundation sample

[ Edited ]

Birchbox sent me an entire box to replace the gloss. It was different from my original box, but I really love this one, too, other than the fact that it only has 4 deluxe samples. I will never consider the Bioderma deluxe, but I never complained to Birchbox about the foil. Seeing they sent me an entire box to replace 1 sample, I received an intact total of 7 deluxe samples and 4 foils. That's not too shabby at all.

Birchbox September 2 2016 2.jpg

My daughter's Trendsetter Walmart Beauty Box finally arrived:

walmart.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Colgate Optic White Toothpaste 3 oz
2.  Dove Body Wash DS
3.  2X Clean and Clear Deep Clean DS 1 oz- I think 1 was supposed to have been a dry shampoo, but she'll use this more - we are on total dry shampoo overload here already
4.  Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Muscle Relief Soak
5.  Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies
6.  Biore Charcoal Pore Strip
7.  Eco Tools Makeup Brush Cleansing Cloth - This is awesome because I have been working on getting her to clean her brushes more!

I feel you on the dry shampoo overload, but I still selected the featured Birchbox to get the Oribe Dry Shampoo. That brand makes me want to try everything, even though I'm always afraid I will fall in love with something and won't be able to bring myself to drop the insane price tag to buy it.

It was sold out for me @notcreative . Oh well got the Tata Harper instead.

Eek!  How cute is the Ipsy October bag?

posted by MSA - perfect for the season Heart

Ipsy.JPG

(0) Hearts

I so want this bag!

I'm excited for a lot of the products this month. One of my few problems is when the guaranteed products everyone is supposed to get one of include a bunch of high end and then one cheap product. Like this month includes a bunch of higher mid-range product, such as a Kat Von D eyeliner, but then it also could be a NYX eyeliner.

I know NYX is popular and all, but it's kind of a bummer to receive it instead of the higher end brands.

Oh, I need one of these bags! I guess you can't buy a single month's box from her?