Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I didn't get my Boxycharm yet but excited!  Smiley Very Happy

Not really a sub box, but in case you're interested in the Birchbox x Draper James LE box, here is mine:

draper james.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Draper James LE Box (I LOVE Reese Witherspoon - I couldn't not buy this!):
a.  Draper James Large Zip Pouch:  So cute!  My makeup was immediately transferred into this!
b.  Dr. Jart+ Pore Minimalist Black Charcoal Sheet Mask
c.  Porefessional:  Enough said
d.  L. Ericson Grab & Go Pony Tube:  These are really nice quality hair bands and they are larger than regular bands, so hopefully, less likely to be lost
e.  Lipstick Queen Eden Lipstick:  This is super moisturizing and is not as vibrant of a red as it appears - it is way more subtle and really pretty
f.  Draper James "Think Big" Trinket Tray:  So cute!
g.  Biorderma Sinsibio H2O - This stuff is everywhere now, but I'm really loving it!
h.  Living Proof Restore Instant Protection Spray
i.  Smashbox Indecent Exposure Mascara:  Don't know if I've tried this before, but I really like it!
j.  Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Gel Toner - Meh - Doesn't really do it for me
k.  Ouai Treatment Masque - Love!

GWP:
1.  Mystery Sample Pack

oh I really like that zip pouch and trinket tray!

Here is my March Birchbox. It's not crazy exciting but it actually has things I will for sure use and try. I find that I actually use my Birchbox samples way more than I ever used my Allure samples. 20170311_191159.jpg

Nice!  That arrived pretty quickly!  Enjoy! @summrgirl8

[ Edited ]

MY March Glossybox. Same as @blackfire92 except I received a different pattern for the nail decals, and instead of the eb5 set I received the 5 piece Mary Kay timewise repair set. I'm excited to try the Mary Kay as I've never tried any of their products. I'm also really excited for the Tarte sunscreen. It's a bit early in the year, but a pale girl can never have too much SPF.

IMG_2299.JPG

(0) Hearts

Is that Tarteguard full sized? This box looks great!

@summrgirl8 yes it is! 

I love the nail wrap you got it's so pretty!  I bet the Mary Kay will be really nice too @EDZ90

[ Edited ]

Here's my March glossybox. Been getting it for

about 4 months now and I'm really liking it. I like at least 3 or 4 products each time sometimes more, and what I don't want gift to someone else. Also sorry for the Stila order you see in the background, I was excited about the sea siren magnificent metal eyeshadow.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I really like this month's Ipsy bag...it's so cute! 

987.JPG

Spoiler
9876.JPG

Lovely!  I like how the bag folds over, but I'm sure I'll overstuff mine, so it won't look cute like yours. Smiley Happy  @ZombieMetroAnt

I can't wait to get mine! I love the stuff you got! I am getting the brush too. Love brushes Smiley Very Happy

@ZombieMetroAnt that is cute! That would have been perfect for February. I can't wait for mine to arrive! 

I agree! @EDZ90  I would have liked this bag more for Feb and the denim bag for March.

cool. I used to get Ipsy long ago. I'm actually happy to see they still use the fun pink metallic mailer for shipping! I know, silly but I used to love seeing that in my mail. 

[ Edited ]

Here is the Funko box from Walmart...I guess there is variety - no Wonder Woman but there was a tiny Bat Girl in the blindbag. 

987.JPG

Spoiler
9876.JPG

This is still on sale for $13 & if you opt for store delivery, there's no S&H. 

@ZombieMetroAnt  Thanks for sharing!  So sad about no Wonder Woman, but that little Bat Girl is adorable! <3

My March Birchbox Smiley Very Happy

image.jpeg

cool, I was wanting to see some current Birchbox stuff. mostly since I used to get it several years ago, then was auto included in some odd class action, so now have some $5 credit (one per order) to use and wasn't sure what to do with that if anything. I canceled it long ago (never had any issues or complaints, really can't comment on why there was class action since no clue. I never had a problem.). but thought I might use the $5 to resub for a short time. I have to be careful since its easy for me to end up with too much stuff (shopaholic).

Nice!  Was this the curated box?  @jen143xo