Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

(0) Hearts

Your Cargo gloss is way better than my Cargo gloss. 

(0) Hearts

That coral color is super pretty! Until it goes on my face. Then it becomes super scary. :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

Does Glossybox send you a notification when your box is shipped? This would be my first box, but with all the spoilers and sneak peek, there's really no surprises for me anymore.

(0) Hearts

It does indeed send out a shipping notice. And shockingly, this is the second month in a row in which GB has been the first of all my subs to send me a ship notice! 

Chiming in on your LWF box as usual :smileyhappy:

This box was not so good.  I've tried about half the box and I'm disappointed for sure.  The worst thing has been the "truffle" - I think it tastes like a bad energy bar, not like a sweet treat.  Also, didn't they already make us do hemp seeds a few months back? Gross.  I'm seriously hoping next month is better - I gifted a 3 month subscription to a friend starting in April!

Oh no! I haven't tried the truffles yet, but I was hoping they would be good. Dangit.

Ah well. This is my sixth (?) box and the first I've been disappointed in. But heck, I might still find something I love. There have been a few times when I thought I would hate something and wound up loving it. :smileyhappy:

Hopefully I'm the only one who feels that way about the truffles!  I still have a few things to try.  I actually really liked those cranberry pomegranate clusters, so there's that :smileyhappy:

Nope. They were gross. I managed to finish one of them, but I'm pawning the other off onto someone else. 

I've tried about half the items so far and haven't really liked any of them. The popcorn and pomegranate cranberry clusters were okay, but not enough to want more. The potato chips and chocolate chews were also less than awesome. :smileytongue:

Oh well. No sub box is awesome every single month. I'll survive. 

(0) Hearts

I am wishing that they switched our Cargo glosses, I got "Tahiti" but would much prefer a bright coral.

(0) Hearts

See, I knew other people would like that color! I've heard it said that coral is a color that all women think they can't wear, but they actually can. Apparently, I'm not included in that, as every time I've tried coral (makeup or clothes) it just looks super wrong. :smileysad:

Apparently every March Canadian Birchbox is getting a beauty blender! I reaaally hope this is true! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

NICE! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Wow!  Maybe we'll get them in the U.S. next month! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Gah!  I'm so jealous.  I love my beauty blender.

(0) Hearts

That's awesome!

It is true! If you go on the website, you can look at what is in your March box, it loads not long after the boxes are sent out. I think this may redeem Birchbox for me, I haven't really been excited by most things I got in the last few months and this month's looks pretty great!

Newbie subscription box question: Birchbox sent me an email saying peek inside your box and it shows 7 items that I can learn more about. Are these the actual products that will be in my box? I think it should be coming tomorrow :smileyhappy:

Yes, you should be receiving a sample of all of them! That's awesome that they are sending you 7 samples!

(0) Hearts

Yea I'm excited but notice it's completely different than the ones posted on here already. No hair spray but 3 are hair products that I will definitely try out. 

BB always has a LOT of variety from person to person each month. Of all the subs, they seem to have the biggest number of different products they send out each month.

And SWEET about 7 items! That means you get $7 in store credit from your reviews this month! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

O cool, I hadn't thought of that. wohoo lol

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments