Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Glossybox x La Mer Box, avail 2/20/17

£35 for subscribers and £40 for non-subscribers (+ S&H)

Full spoilers:

Spoiler
The Cleansing Micellar Water – 30ml
The Treatment Lotion – 5ml
The Eye Concentrate – 3ml
The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum – 5ml
The Moisturizing Cream – 7ml
The Intensive Revitalizing Mask – 15ml

I was rly excited about this in January, but I think I will pass. Would have preferred fewer items at bigger sizes. 

My Sephora Play just arrived!

IMG_0223.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Pouch:  So pretty!
2.  Too Faced Lip Injection in Milkshake:  Such a pretty color, but this burns my lips.  Fortunately, my daughter likes it!
3.  NARS Velvet Lip Glide in Bound:  I have a full sized version, a medium sized and a mini and I've already given minis to my daughter and niece - this one is going to my bestie
4.  Origins Ginzing Eye Cream:  This is already one of my HG products!
5.  Clinique Pep Start Hydroblur Moisturizer:  I've been using a full-sized version of this for a while - it's nice, but I'm not sure I'd buy it again
6.  Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence:  I've tried this before - nice
7.  Sephora Lashcraft Mascara:. I don't recall if I've tried this one yet

Overall, there are a lot of nice products this month, but I own or have tried all but maybe one.  I would like to see more new products in the future. Smiley Happy

@Tamara76  Nice box!  Especially the Nars.

The spoilers for the Popsugar Girls Night In and Girls Night Out boxes are up on My Subscription Addiction.

Thanks for the heads up!  I feel better about missing out on these since I have at least one, if not two, of each of these items from past boxes and mystery boxes.  Smiley Happy

Haha- I feel the same, @Tamara76.  I can sleep well tonight now without any FOMO. Smiley Happy

Here's my February Ipsy bag.  I think I may have accidently received two of the bronzer?  Maybe I'm supposed to get two cause they're small? Dunno.  

I'm happy with the bag even though the he brush is pretty flimsy and sparse.  It's soft but I'm not sure if it's got the strength to pick up pressed products.  I probably shouldn't judge it before I try it.IMG_7812.JPG

Those bronzers are super duper cute!  I've gotten two or three different Luxie brushes in Ipsy over the years and they've worked pretty well - hope yours works for you! 😊   @heartsmyface

I really enjoy their eyeliner brush I received last year.  

This blush brush is a good example of soft not always being good.  Not with this length of bristle anyway.  Whenever I try to use it it bends and I end up having the sides of the bristles rubbing against my skin and not the tapered ends. 

[ Edited ]

Oh, gosh, those bronzers are bitty!  Maybe someone dropped one in the bag for you, and then couldn't see it and so put another in! Smiley Wink

I think I got the same brush about a year or so back when I was subscribed to ipsy.  I use it for blush with my softer pressed powders (i.e. clinique cheek pop, tarte blushes), and it works well for me.  But it helps that I am as pale as all get out, so I really only need a tiny tiny bit of blush. 

Theyre pretty ridiculous small, lol, but I have to admit I find them really cute.  

Good to know it works well enough on paler skinSmiley Happy.  maybe it'll help me not get too too carried away with my applications!  😄

This bag looks really nice, I really want to try Luxie brushes! 

It was a good month.  Apparently the eye cream is full size and worth $48.  Say what?!!!  The packaging needs some help for that price.   

I liked the Luxie eyeliner brush.

Oh yeah!  Double the bronze - lucky!  Although they are pretty tiny @heartsmyface.  I totally agree with you on the brush. 000000.JPGUsed it this morning (or tried too!).  The product just doesn't transfer.  Oh well...you win some....  

Yeah that never happens!  I hope it's a good bronzer.

i'm just trying out the brush now and the bristles are too long and sparse for how soft they are.  They bend too much when I try to apply product.  I've got to play a bit more.  It may make a good finishing powder brush. 

February Glossybox. I like this month's design much more than my Ipsy bag. 

Spoiler
Perfect Formula Pink gel coat 
Estée Edit Pink Peony overnight water pack- I already have 2 of these so this I'll give away 
Jeanne Arthes l'eau de rose perfume 
Eve by eves radiant glow cream blush 
Bonacure moisture kick hair beauty balm 

IMG_2196.JPG

That box is gorgeous!

I almost subbed this month bc I thought the MSA spoiler was pointing to a FS estee. My low buy stopped me.. but regardless, those products all look like great sizes.

I usually get pretty good travel size and some full size. I'm definitely happy with the perfume size. The boxes are what stop me from thinking about unsubbing. They're always so pretty. @whitepolkydots

That is a really pretty box!  Nice contents, too! 😊

[ Edited ]

My February Birchbox just arrived:

IMG_8731.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Parlor Smoothing Blowout Spray
2.  Supergoop!  Forever Young Hand Cream SPF 40 - I've tried this before, but it feels just like sunscreen, not lotion, to me - my mom took it off my hands
3.  LAQA & Co.. Avocado Lip Butter in Ninza - this my choice this month Smiley Happy
4.  Balance Me Congested Skin Serum
5.  Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray - perfect timing because my daughter ran out of dry shampoo this morning Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Love seeing your hauls/unboxings @Tamara76! Esp your very brief review of each product.

I agree that the supergoop feels like sunscreen. I prefer Deborah Lippman's sunscreen hand lotion, but it leans towards the greasy end. You just can't quite win! Lol

I've been nervous about trying the balance.me products in my birchboxes .. because I can't tell if the reviews are honest or for points. Have you tried them before?