Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I put on one coat last night but unfortunately didn't have time to do another coat and topcoat.  It's chipped already but that tends to happen with most improperly applied polishes.  The color is gorgeous and very opaque, enough that you could get away with one coat if it were sealed in properly. @MarciaBrady 

IMG_0969.JPG

Allure - June 2017

PLay and Birchbox for JuneIMG_4794.JPGIMG_2804.JPG

Play looks fairly decent this month!  I wish Birchbox still catered to Canadians.  

These aren't my pics but have you guys ever heard of My Little Box? 

They are currently only available in the UK

Do you ladies/gents know of any similar boxes available in the US? The boxes are adorable! 

upload_8402028463319033991.jpegmy little box.jpeg

Have you ever check out the site My Subscription Addiction? They review a bajillion boxes. Maybe a gazillion. They also list boxes by category, which should greatly help your search. Or at least put you on the right path. Hope you find something you like. That box does look super cute!

I've been on the fence about subscribing to the Allure Beauty Box, but it looks like I might have to jump the fence! 

My June Birchbox just arrived:

Junebb.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Atelier Vanille Insensee
2.  Vasanti Brighten Up Amplifying Moisturizer
3.  Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream (not a fan, but my daughter likes it for summer)
4.  Davines SU Hair & Body Wash (OMG - This smells soooooo good!)
5.  The Beauty Crop Blush Duo in Papaya Don't Preach (This was my selection for the month, but I didn't realize half of it was a cream product - I'm just not a fan of cream blushes, so I'm passing this on to my daughter)

Well, I finally did it. After how many months of drooling over the stuff in Box of Style, I signed up. I'm SOOOO glad I did. This is my second box and I have loved every single item so far. Here's the latest:

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 7.56.28 PM.png

Beauty Counter Blush & Sunscreen, Necklace from The Brave Collection (which is perfect, because I've been wanting something like this but am really bad with actually buying jewelry for some reason --plus, part of the proceeds go to fighting human trafficking, so 110% amazing) Raen sunglasses. Sole Society hat, and Helena Quinn kimono.

Here's pic from the booklet showing the kimono and hat and sunglasses, because the above one probably isn't a super great representation of them...

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 7.56.45 PM.png

And, rounding out the amazing day of sub boxes...

The June Art of Organics Clean Beauty Box!

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 7.56.58 PM.png

Akar Desert Rescue oil - a lightweight blend of jojoba, baobab, and almond oils with extracts of seabuckthorn and rosehip seed

Akar Ruby Tint Lip Butter - seabuckthorn, rosehip seed, goji seed, rose flower

Smiley Very Happy !!!!!!!

That kimono is really cute Smiley Very Happy I'm glad you've been liking this sub @MarciaBrady! I've been thinking about it for a while. 

Doooo it! LOL. If you wait a bit longer, you should be able to get a price break on the summer box when you sign up for a subscription. That's how I got sucked in a couple months ago.

OMG!   That Box of Style does look fantastic!  One of these days I may break down and get this one - Enjoy!  @MarciaBrady

My play box # 67 Full Spoiler

19114772_10154817954008719_135709398_n.jpg

KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick

Verb Sea Spray

Klorane Dry Shampoo

Coola Makeup Setting Spray

Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional

Versace Bright Crystal

@Sophiaaax3  The mini KVD is cool - Lovesick is my favorite shade! Smiley Happy

What do you think of the Coola setting spray? 

@Tamara76 I didn't really like the setting spray, I managed to spray it on my eyes and it stings!! The spray application isn't the best. The stay power of my makeup is okay despite the 90 degrees weather in NYC.

Wow!  I am impressed that your makeup stays on in that heat! 

I'm not a huge fan of Coola, either - sorry the spray stings! Smiley Sad

You'll find time to try makeup later, enjoy those babies for now! <3

@Sophiaaax3

@Tamara76 I honesty won't mind the purple shade but I absolutely love the lovevsick! I haven't try the other products yet but I would like to when I get some free time from my two babies... but that rarely happens!

Well darn! I am getting this box as well. I have been progressively more disappointed in my play! boxes each month lately and told myself that if I got this combo (after seeing the previews on msa) I would cancel my subscription as the only product I haven't tried yet and actually am excited for is the KVD lip. Hopefully I can pass off the other samples to friends/coworkers. 

That's odd. The only difference between this and 059 is the perfume sample, well based on the spoilers. 

Lol I thought I got box #059 but I checked the sticker on my box and it does says box #067.

Thanks for posting! This is my box. I'm happy to be getting the lovesick variation. Not thrilled about yet another porefessional sample, but it's all good.