Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

We made the shortstacks this morning!

IMG_0698.JPG

They were delicious, but very heavy and thick with the added butter and egg - this made the batter a little difficult to work with on the griddle and added calories.  They also had a vegan alternative recipe on the package, but we went with the fully loaded option. Smiley Happy

I'm not sure I would buy this mix, but it was fun to try. My kids asked if we can add sprinkles to our regular pancakes (we normally use the Bisquick or Hungry Jack mix) as it was such a fun addition!

Came for the pancakes! Mmmmmm. Sometimes I get the Funfetti mix by Hungry Jack. I bet your kids would love them! My boyfriend's only complaint is that one pack doesn't make enough compared to the usual Bisquick shake n pour.

I made these from my box yesterday morning!  Ours weren't as thick/heavy, but that's because I was out of milk (used water) and was too lazy to melt butter (used canola oil). I made homemade blueberry sauce to put on top. We enjoyed them, but will stick to the regular pancake mix in the future.

I rarely come into this thread since I don't subscribe to any boxes, but the word 'shortstack' caught my eye and my love of pancakes compelled me here. 

This subscription box looks amazing! I need to look this service up. I hope they send to Canada....

I caved and got the LE box too. Hope it's a good one!

(0) Hearts

I caved and ordered one too! I'm really excited to see the contents!

IKR!  I usually like to wait for spoilers, but the Fall LE box seems to sell out pretty quickly and I usually really love this one!  Smiley Happy

One of the recent LE boxes I waited to see a spoiler and was hesitant and I missed out and it was a really good one, might have been spring, could be wrong. So this time I took my chances! I looked up last years fall box and it looked nice so I have high hopes! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

This month's Top Box. Very respectable! This is actually my last Top Box. No complaints at all - I think it actually a really good value. I just have way too many samples now. Too much stuff! I'm cancelling everything but Julep. Julep is just too darn fun. I look forward to it every month.

That is cute! What kind of lipgloss is that, Graham?

(0) Hearts

My last month box was pretty cute too. It had a le Balm luminizer and some other neat stuff I forget. 🙊

(0) Hearts

It is Model Co in the colour Striptease. Kind of a coral-pink with a bit of shimmer.

(0) Hearts

I suspected it was Model Co! Luxe Box included a Model Co gloss in the summer box. I had heard that TopBox now owned Luxe Box, so I was wondering what sort of products and brands the two would now include. 

Oh, I love TheBalm. Good thing to include!

Julep subscribers will get a free polish if they accept it in their emails, then accept the box this month. 

Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 9.49.06 AM.png

The fine print says 09/24/15, but I am almost certain Julep means 08/24/15.

[ Edited ]

I'm dying over this month's colour palette - soooo pretty. This month I'm going ALL POLISH, baby. Those dark berry lippies are lovely though.

I saw this too, I just dont' want to commit, until I see the regular boxes. I wonder if I can still claim after tomorrow, I hope so!

If you accept it and do not select a box, there is no commitment. Accept now, so you do not forget to do so later. My problem with waiting on redemption is I usually forget. 

Ahh, true enough. I"ll accept now, since there is no commitment.

Thanks!

Oh cool yay I didnt get this email yet! I am Julep subscriber but I never post my box on here, I always forget.

This is the fist time since Feb they did a free gift. People may automatically delete emails without reading them, so I hope people see this or the email before deleting. If not, they should be able to contact customer service before the 24th. My missing Julep items arrived last night, but I have not photographed the box yet. Rather than blowing up the feed, I will probably post all of my boxes at once.

I have not been posting my Citrus Lane boxes here, so if anyone has a 4 year boy and wants to see them, let me know. I will add it to my mass post.

I've been with Julep since May 2014, I don't remember ever getting anything extra/free other than the Valentine glitter polish in Feb either.  That time I think it was just added to the box, you didnt have to go though an email (I think).  I skipped the last 2 boxes because I cant even tell you how much nail polish i have and some older polishes are not good anymore, they are thick and goopy Smiley Sad .But I will post my next box, it'll be nice to see what colors other people chose (my style profile says I'm a Bombshell, but I usually swap out stuff from my box for others).

I never hear of Citrus Lane, my son will be 8 in Oct. is he too old for this?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments