Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Yay! Looks great! Smiley Happy

I love seeing what people choose for their samples, and how they come packaged...it helps me to decide whether I should request certain things or not!

Gorgeous!  Those colors are made for you and you look beautiful!  💗 @summrgirl8

IMG_3971.JPGIMG_3970.JPGBirchbox and Sephora play boxes

Nice!  Is that Triple Sec in your Play box?   I love that stuff!  @jen81

It's LP full volume blast @Tamara76

Thanks!   I haven't tried that one yet.  Enjoy!  @jen81

Just got my first box of So Choix! Does anyone else subscribe?

FullSizeRender.jpg

Spoiler
Guerlain Meteorites in Clair
Tom Ford lipstick in Spanish Pink
Dior Addict lipstick in Diablotine
Dior eyeshadow in Backstage
Burberry lip definer in Nude

I used to sub to choix and I chose the meteorites in my first box. They came all crushed/powdered, so messy and hard to use. I'm glad to see yours actually came in good sized chunks!!

I'm glad that they've changed how they send them since then! They definitely can get verrry powdery @mella900

[ Edited ]

I have both the meteorites and the Tom Ford Spanish Pink in my next queue also! Thanks for the pic!

(0) Hearts

They're both so pretty, huh? <3 Thanks for sharing your box too!! @summrgirl8

Hey @spubu I have never subscribed to SoChoix bc I read some reviews that said the samples were itty bitty, but your box looks great! How many uses do you think each lip pan will get? 

I'm also really interested in getting their mystery bag that's similar to the beautylish lucky bag but I wasn't able to grab one in time last time they came out. 

Oh yes, I remember wanting to get their mystery bag too, but I think it was only available to members and I wasn't one at the time. I'd love to get one if they offer it again!

As for the size...I took a major close up! The pans are the same size as Make Up Geek or Urban Decay's eyeshadow pans. However they only fill them the tiniest bit. I use a light hand so I think I can get three uses out of the lipsticks? @xcicee

Awesome thanks for letting me know @spubu At least the meteorites will last quite a while, I have a box from like 2010 that is still around somewhere. Those are some pretty colors you picked for lipstick. 

I'm sure they will do the mystery bag again I just don't know if it's a once a year thing or not! 

(0) Hearts

Wow, that's good longevity! I'm so glad to finally try the famous Meteorites! Smiley Wink I really hope they offer another mystery bag while I'm subscribing lol @xcicee

I have subscribed a few times on and off. I am expecting a box today! It includes guerlain meteorites in Clair! I have order them a few times and it lasts a long time. I want to purchase a full size but got the holiday ones instead. May get the spring ones we will see!

(0) Hearts

Ooh, good to know that they do last a long time! Definitely a smart sample choice then Smiley Wink ! I hope you can post your box when it arrives!! @jen81

[ Edited ]

Sorry took so long to post, tried multiple times and it wouldn't load. Guerlain meteries in Clair, NARS impassioned blush, Marc Jacobs daisy dream, mats primer, tarte shape tape concealer. This is probably my last order I don't like how the package some you can't get it out and then samples dries out! Mostly liquid in those twist up pens.  @spubuIMG_3980.JPG

(0) Hearts

Thanks for posting, @jen81 ! I'll stay away from the twist up type samples Smiley Sad What's the cream in the jar?

(0) Hearts

The top left is the lid for the guerlain meteorites with a cut up cotton round. Below that bottom left is the NARS blush in impassioned @spubu

Nice!  @spubu

I don't sub to them, but I am fascinated by the Meteorite chunks!  They look like Conversation Hearts!

I never wondered this before, but do they purchase full size products and then smash them up to divide amongst all the subscribers who chose those products?  I wonder what their profit margin is and like how do they know how far they can stretch one tube of lipstick?  This is super interesting!