Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

(0) Hearts

Thanks @kelloua!  I agree about the sea salt spray - so odd... Smiley Happy!

(0) Hearts

Did any other So Choix subscribers get an unexpected box in the mail? I received two perfume samples, a DS Chanel serum, and packets of shampoo and conditioner. There was no note or anything else in the package so I'm not sure why they sent it to me. It was a nice treat, though!

My November Ipsy and Sephora Play Boxes arrived today!

Ipsy:

ipsy.jpg

Spoiler
1. Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner -  I love Indie Lee and am so excited to try this!
2.  Absolute New York Matte Stick in NFA52 Dark Red - This is really drying Smiley Sad
3.  Tarte Maracuja Oil - I've tried this before and it's not really for me, but I'm going to try again
4.  Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara - LOVE
5.  Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - LOVE - got this in a recent Birchbox, too! Smiley Happy

****I also have to say the new method for reviewing products is awesome!  So much quicker! Smiley Happy

Sephora Play:

IMG_7030.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Estee Edit Dissolve the Drama - This is the only thing in my Play Box that I haven't tried before....
2.  GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment
3.  Sephora Ultra Shine Lip Gel in Pin Up Pink
4.  Pouch - Super Cute!
5.  Cover FX Illuminating Primer
6.  Stella McCartney Pop Fragrance Vial
7.  Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rose Gold - Already have the full size...

***Overall, I am disappointed that there aren't more new items this month...

I recently fell in love with the Indie Lee CoQ-10 toner - my skin feels so soft after use! 

Art of Organics for November...

Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 8.46.32 PM.png

Skin Owl Neck and Eye cream and my 19-year-old cat, Cinders, who is still as curious as a kitten. Either that or she wants a facial. Tough to say.

My November Pop Sugar Must Have has arrived - I love this one!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Oogie's Snacks Gourmet Toffee Butter Popcorn - Meh - Kind of tasted like stale Cracker Jacks without the peanuts.  Smiley Sad
2.  Pehr Chambray Table Runner in Wine - So pretty!
3.  AJ Goods Nest Wire Bowl
4.  Kendra Scott Elaina Rose Gold Bracelet in White Pearl - Love Kendra Scott!
5.  Meri Meri Star Party Picks - So cute!
6.  Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn to Dusk Palette - This is a cute, tiny little palette - It is about the same size as the Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette - roughly credit card sized - Nice to tuck away in a little purse or makeup bag Smiley Happy

Two boxes of happiness and joy today! 

Yuzen

Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 9.33.29 PM.png

Garden Goddess eye cream, Juara hand cream, Lather foot cream (I'm sensing a theme here), SPIRITUAL bath salts (not that kind), Tatcha rice powder, Chocolove chocolate, Cocomels caramel (full disclosure - there were two at one time).

3b

Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 9.33.50 PM.png

Etude House Honey Cera toner & emulsion, Manyo Factory cleansing foam, Hada Labo hydrator, Ladykin snail cream (in a ridiculously adorable snail container)

Smiley Very Happy

So I got the October Pusheen box which you have all seen others post.  And!!!! My first Wizarding World box is here. And I am in love 😍 Excited for Novembers and Decembers too.  Gonna be interesting.    

Also I was made a Slytherin Prefect!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy and the shirt is amazingly good quality.   

IMG_5290.JPGIMG_5292.JPGIMG_5293.JPG

This is too fun! 

What a fun box!!!!

(0) Hearts

Ohhhh myyyy. Where did you sign up?! @SimplyYulz

(0) Hearts

@StephaniLynn Geek Gear!!! Smiley Happy 

you can pick your house or select all too! 

Birchbox November 2016 Smiley Happy 

BB_November2.jpg

Pretty happy with the products I got, but the size, so tiny! I'm probably not going to renew for 2017, especially with the changed points system. 

BB_November3.jpg

(0) Hearts

That's a great box!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Ipsy reveals are up -

calm down.JPG

Happy to put everything to use, except the masks

The November Popsugar Must Have contents, via My Subscription Addiction:

Popsugar-Must-Have-November-2016-0003.jpg

Spoiler
Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn to Dusk eyeshadow palette, Oogie's Toffee Butter popcorn, Kendra Scott Alaina Rose Gold bracelet, Pehr Chambray table runner, AJ Goods wire nest bowl, and Meri Meri Star Party Picks.

(0) Hearts

@makeupmad I am super excited for the November box! I love Kendra Scott!

i am also contemplating splurging on the Neimans box based on today's spoiler of the Alice and Olivia wallet......

@Tamara76  It is a good one!  I have a lot of Stowaway cosmetics and they're super handy to keep in your purse.  And, I'll be honest, I want the toffee butter popcorn!

My last Birchbox with my one year subscription...it's decent, but doesn't make me super inclined to resub. I'm excited to try a few of these, mostly the R+Co dry shampoo...

Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 7.41.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-03 at 7.41.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-03 at 7.41.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-03 at 7.41.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-03 at 7.41.28 PM.png

(0) Hearts

The R & Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo is so amazing!

Birchbox November box reveals are available through a link on My Subscription Addiction's site.

Here's my box; pretty good except for the La Vanila sample.

bobbi-brown_smokey-eye-mascara_pd-open_1500x1500.jpglavanila_laboratories_pure_vanilla_p_p_1500x1500.jpgcoastal-scents_blush-and-bronzer-palette_pd-3_1500x1500.jpgmarcelle_new-age-lumipower-3-in-1-serum_pd_1500x1500.jpgliving-proof_full-thickening-cream_pd_1500x1500.jpg