Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I am getting a box, but this is the first time in three months I did not do a full upgrade.  I found the colors and products in the April and May box beyond beautiful, so I could not resist.  I have not even used my other two lip luxes yet, so I did not feel like upgrading to get the new shades.

I agree on the jellies.  I swapped polish colors to ensure both of mine are jellies.  They look awesome.  I am getting Tiffany and Lori, too.  Please swatch Ming since I am not getting her.  I chose the Blushing Rose Lip luxe as my other item, because the color looked the most different than the two I already own.  My add ons are Lucky (such a pretty green), the Konjac sponge (trying to use my Clarisonic a little less), and the Clean Slate Polish remover (not the pads, because I hate those).

(0) Hearts

I LOVE Ming.  She's gorgeous.

I have Lucky, that one is so much fun. <3

I'm getting more of the cleansing oil and some jelly colors!  I can't wait to try them out.

I think I need to do the same with my Juleps.  I have a lot of unused/swatched only colors.  I've even got a BNIB Birthstone set from last year....

[ Edited ]

I picked Suse, Jacqueline and Manda, and of course, some of those cute star decals!!

I skipped 2 of the past 3 months, so I'm excited for this month's polishes Smiley Happy

Totally reminds me that polish can be so subjective because there were other months everyone seemed to think were blah that I loved and this month I just can't get excited about these polishes.

(0) Hearts

Totally agree!  Lots of ladies are gaga about the jellies or pastels, but I just can't get into either.

Give me brights any day! Smiley Wink

I'm getting the bare face cleansing oil, 2 konjac sponges, Polly, beach tonic dry oil, and the jelly trio.  I love Isabela and wanted to get it too, but I just bought a very similar color at target recently.

That sounds like a great box! I am so happy to see them offering their core products in the boxes now; that will probably get me to take my box more often as I see a lot of repeats in the colors each month and their beauty products are always hit-or-miss for me. Thanks for sharing! Smiley Happy

Ipsy June Sneak Peek

June Ipsy.jpg

(0) Hearts

Hoping for that lipstick!  Thanks for sharing!

I don't have Ipsy but I love those melted lipsticks so that's a great option!

[ Edited ]

Got my Birchbox the other day! My beauty blender combo will also be shipping separately.

• Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream SPF 45+
  • Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment
  • Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturizer
  • W3LL PEOPLE The Expressionist Bio Extreme Mascara
  • WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask

IMG_8942.jpg

(0) Hearts

Good box! I got the same mascara!

[ Edited ]

So jealous that you got Dr Jart and a WEI mud mask!  That's awesome!

I would be happy if I got one of those WEI masks in every box.  This is a fantastic box.  Nothing I would not use.  I love it all (except the mascara, because I've never tried or received it, but I love the brand).

Yes, I will take a WEI mud mask in every box too, thank you lol

Haha, I actually haven't tried ANYTHING that I got in this box before but now I can't wait to use them, especially the mask!! Smiley Happy

I received my Birchbox this month with only three samples. Two were missing! I e-mailed them, and they just said sorry it happens, and they will send the other two in the mail.

My first birchbox arrived today.  My beauty blender combo is being shipped seperately.  I like almost everything in it with the exception of the sea salt hair mist everyone seemed to get.  

image.jpg

That Vasanti exfoliating cleanser is the best exfoliating cleanser I have ever used! It did it's job! My face did not break out and the granules are fine like, I have never felt granules like this. It cleansed my face very well and did so without drying out my skin. It's just GREAT! I was scared to use it when I got it in my April BirchBox but when I did I knew I was going to buy the full size.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments