Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I second this... the gloss is amazing!

Oh yes. Pigmented and beautiful color. Not sticky at all. The shower gel is great too, smellls wonderful. The eyeliner is a gorgeus navy color. Haven't tried the dry shampoo or scrub yet.

[ Edited ]

Full review on the site, but here are the items I received.  I found Becky to look exactly the same as Blakely.  Even before using Bjork on top, I could not tell the difference.  Becky is on every finger but the ring finger, which has Blakely. Once I added Bjork, the colors really looked the same.

Julep February 2015.jpg

Julep Becky.jpg

Manicure 020715.jpg

My Becky and Blakely look so similar that I wondered if they mistakenly put Blakely in my Becky bottle, especially since Porsha's looks so different than mine.  Also, I just noticed Blakely is back on sale for anyone who wanted to buy her.

*Did anyone else who got the bonus for adding three add ons get Queen Anne and Tatiana as well?  I already own both, so I am putting the polish of the winner's choice (assuming the winner likes polish) in the giveaway.  

HI there!  I also received Tatiana and Queen Anne for my bonus.

Those were the bonuses I got too.  And I already own them both so Tatiana went into a TSB and Queen Anne may later as well.

On the plus side, at least I like Tatiana.  I got sick of the yellow freebies I kept getting.

I swatched my old Tatiana and Queen Anne (to show the color for the site and keep the new ones fresh).  I really liked both.  I will give or trade them both away though, because I just do not need back ups.

I love the names they chose for the top coats. <3

My mom got the bonus in her box and she received a blank canvas face(eye?) primer.

(0) Hearts

I already have that, too.  I always wonder how they decide who gets what.  It is either 1 beauty product or 2 polishes though.

Yeah, most often it seems to be something I don't want and can't use, but last month I got a Brilliance Glycolic Hand Scrub and I love that stuff! I would have been even happier had I not just ordered my second tube of it a week prior... :smileyvery-happy:

I got that last month too!  I thought it was funny since my box already had the hand/body scrub, but hey, it's one of their best beauty products so I'll take it!

What I want to know is - did anyone get Keiko, and if so do you see any green in it?  I sure don't.

I got Keiko, guzelkiz! I get very faint green, but I think it is supposed to be like black olives, not green ones.

I have a swatch on my middle finger:

im130152age.jpg

[ Edited ]

I definitely see the green in your middle finger.  I also keep seeing gray in your ring finger that I do not see at all on me.  Maybe, Julep colors are like makeup in that they look different on all of us.  My Becky swatch is up top, Porsha.  Did you see it?

(0) Hearts

Thanks Mocha!  I did apply it yesterday but removed it today.  I just thought yuck!  I didn't see any green, just looked more brown and dirty to me.  I couldn't take it,

(0) Hearts

I do not own her.  

You're not missing out.  I feel like I have tons of colors like this.  I only got it because it looked like it had some green in it but I don't see any. 

Ladies, I totally forgot to swatch Hazel before I painted my nails today. But I'm changing my polish tomorrow because I'm not happy with my Valentine's Day mani - so I will swatch Hazel tomorrow for all of you. :smileyhappy: 

[ Edited ]

I was searching Julep's Facebook page and saw a mani with Hazel.  She is amazing.  You are going to love her. I am just ordered her.

I like your mani.  Too bad she has to go.  I do want to see Hazel, but I can wait.

I think the only difference is the color of the shift glitter in the polishes, the base color seems to be the same.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments