Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

ohhh I like the contents of your box!!

(0) Hearts

I know!  I'm going to be using every item. 

Wow!  What a lot of points for one box Robot Happy

Need to stock up since I just used 500 points on the 2 limited edition boxes!

I found a new 100 point Birchbox code. I hope it's ok to share here. 

CULTURE

June Birchbox. My first box and I'm happy with it, all the products are decent sizes and the perfume sample is actually one I've been wanting to try. The eyeliner is the purple one. 

Screen Shot 2015-06-17 at 1.04.48 PM.png

Products:

- Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanilla Extreme

- Coola SPF Sport - Mango

- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream

- Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner 

- Vasanti Cosmetics BrightenUp! Enzymatic Rejuvinator

- SarahPotempa Darby Clip

Ooo, how do you like Vanille Extreme? I have Vanille Abricot and I love it so much I've been eyeing this one as well.

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried it yet and probably won't for about another week- have some samples in rotation right now. I could PM you what I think of it next week if you want. I'm not great at describing scents just warning you. Lol. 

June Birchbox - I received the eyeliner in the color Indigo, very pretty! ***i could be wrong but I feel like I saw someone write they wanted the Clean perfume, if you do I will send it to you. I don't need it I already own it. So if anyone wants it I will ship it to you (no trade or anything... just because Smiley Happy )image.jpg

June Ipsy- not my fav, could have lived with out the primer. The eye crayon is pretty though, I've used the Dr Brandt item before, I like it! 

image.jpg

I got 3/5 you got. I am acutally in love with that crayon! I've never used one before but I'm using it almost everyday. Such a fast way to apply makeup in the morning while i am running late to work!

I got the crayon as well, and I'm a fan! Great pigmentation, nice color, and adorable packaging! I'm not too crazy about the liptitude though...

(0) Hearts

I don't like the liptude either I'm not big on lip stains to begin with. But the eye crayon is a winner!! As MNSnowprincess said I have also been wearing it all week to work!

Yes, the crayon has been an every day for me. I might cry when it runs out

And really?! I have been using it almost every day at work. It starts out a little more mild and as it wears through out the day I feel like it gets brighter! 

(0) Hearts

me too! 

Yes I really like it, it's my favorite item from the box! Laura Mercier has a similar item I think it's called Caviar stick.   

Oh I will look into that! Thanks Smiley Happy 

[ Edited ]

Got my Glossybox.  Hate it.  I tried to cancel after my first box, but the cut off date for the second month arrived before my first box did.  And since they don't do returns, I am stuck with this.  The only thing I'm mildly interested in is the mini Orly, but I received it in "nude sheer" which is blah to me.  Can't use the City Lips cause I'm allergic.  Already know the Too Faced mascara doesn't work for me.  I can give the conditioner to my husband, so that wont be a total waste. I *may* try the moisturizer but I prefer ones with oils to aloe.

I don't like paying twice as much for a box I like less than Ipsy & Birchbox.  Well at least my husband's hair will smell pretty...

IMG_3341 (2).jpg

You can use the conditioner as shaving cream for your legs! Smiley Tongue

True, but I'm really attached to using handmade soaps for shaving Robot Happy

I got the exact box except the nail polish is a deep red color. I absolutely hate this month's box. I love the mascara but have a ton of them already. Everything else is just blah. A waste of $20 😑

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments