Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Use code welcome5 for $5 off your first box. I signed up under the $45 offer, can't wait to get my first box.  Baby meteorites!

Mine was shipped today - I'm so excited!

They're are super speedy with the packing and shipping. Very, very impressive.

Oh that's good to hear! I'm sort of ridiculously excited for this box. I'm getting the little Meteorites, which I've never tried and honestly would probably never buy otherwise. I signed up with the 1 year for $120 discount code that Melissa (killahbabe) had so it's only costing as much as Birchbox did. 

Yay!  I'm supposed to get my first box tomorrow.  I love your choices!!  Smiley Happy

Ooooh, so exciting! Post it when it comes!

Target February Box:

target-beauty-box-february-2016-pictures.jpg

This was $34.62 value for $7! The January box was $30.99 value for $7. As far as drugstore products go, these are such a great value!

Did you get the one from yesterday, too?

I did! Really looking forward to the mask, nail polish and lotion. But the value should be closer to $16 this time, instead of $30.

Did you get it?

No, I missed it. I had a busy morning and it was gone before I ever checked. The good news is there was nothing I needed that I did not already have, but I was still bummed.

Sorry! Good thing those boxes are available every month, you can grab one in April.

Posting my subs for the last two months (locked out of my account, long story) - Let me know if you have questions about any contents.  Smiley Happy

January 2016 PopSugar Must Have (Meh):

IMG_2222.JPG

Extra November 2015 PSMH ordered at 50% off in January (did not need another Bingo set, but really wanted a second headband and candle, plus I got a different Tarte palette):

IMG_2164.JPG

Target + PopSugar Must Have Fit New Year 2016 (yay!):

IMG_2227.JPG

Ipsy January 2016 (love Skyn!!!!):

IMG_2194.JPG

January Sephora Play (nice!):

IMG_2195.JPG

February PSMH (Love, Love, Love!!!!):

IMG_2256(1).JPG

February Birchbox (meh):

IMG_2293.JPG

February Ipsy (bag is so cute, plus they have been stepping up their brand game!):

FullSizeRender(5).jpg

February Sephora Play (o.k.):

IMG_2297.JPG

I know you said meh to the Pop Sugar Box, but if those are Not Soap Radio washes, you are in for a treat. Still waiting for Sephora Play. That February Ipsy bag is beyond adorable. It may be the cutest one I've seen, and she's had some cute bags.

Agree about the Not Soap Radio washes - that was my favorite part of the Jan. PSMH!  Smiley Happy

February Ipsy bag is very cute!

(0) Hearts

Spoiler alert - the contents of the next target beauty boxes are up on the Target website.  Boxes haven't been posted yet though.

Spoiler
http://targetDOTcom/c/beauty-box-ways-to-shop/-/N-54wll

Was anyone else incredibly disappointed with the Birchbox sample choices for March?

(0) Hearts

Yes!  I went with the curated box this time, but may have *accidentally* splurged on some of the add-ons.... Smiley Happy

I'm pretty sure I already have all 3 of the sample choice options. Loved the curated box, though. I usually let fate take its course, but this time I grabbed the featured option. They pretty much had me at eye mask, but the cute little lippie sealed it.

(0) Hearts

it was sold out when I went to the site!

(0) Hearts

I actually really want to try 3 samples in the featured box and would not mind trying the other two, so I am excited to receive it. I admit I've wanted to try something from the MILK line since Carin convinced me to binge watch the promo videos.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments