Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

ohh @niki172 let me know if you trade pusheen mermaid Smiley Wink

Too cute! I keep eyeing this box.  And second guessing myself every time for not subscribing . I have loved every thing in each box so far.

@spotspotcat I hope the next box has a shirt. I won't wear plastic flip flops or sunglasses. I figured I'd give a couple boxes a go, and then cancel if I'm not happy with it.

@samls324 PM me if you are interested in trading anything.

So cute!!!

Aw, i regret cancelling my subscription now! Love the mermaidy/summer theme of this box Smiley Very Happy

This is the cutest thing ever! 😍 I am convinced I must subscribe to this box!! Smiley Very Happy

Anyone that has an Ipsy subscription - they have the new Hourglass stick foundations that Sephora sells for $46 in their point store for 1000 points!

(0) Hearts

That's incredible!

(0) Hearts

Birchbox sample choice emails were sent.

Also, I wish I'd noticed this first, but the August Box, Endless Summer, is for sale right now for $10 for subscribers, $15 for non-subscribers.

If I'd known that, I would have bought the box and selected the Oribe spray for my sample choice.

That spray sells for $22!

[ Edited ]

My Julep arrived late this month thanks to a product delay. At least I know my items are fresh!! Got two of the new lip butters. They have amazing lip products, so I cannot wait to try them.

Julep July 2016 2.jpg

(0) Hearts

Oh wow!  And here I thought I was the last one!  I'm assuming you are aware of the SPF fiasco on the lip balms?  If not check for the expiration dates on yours.  I just got mine last week and STILL had 2 expiring at the end of August and one at the end of September.  Their line has been that only the SPF expires and that they are still safe to use but I bought them for the SPF.  I complained and they ended up fully refunding my money (though not my Jules), which seemed fair since I also had 3 nail polishes in my order.

(0) Hearts

I just checked and they do expire in August and September of this year! It makes zero sense why they would do that on a product they just launched. Most SPF products last 3 years from when they're produced. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

What?!! How can the SPF in a brand new product be expiring? I did not even look at the expiration date. Will look later. That is very frustrating.

My first subscription box, ever. Choix just arrived. I also signed up for Julep. 

Im excited to give these a try. 

image.jpeg

(0) Hearts

Dusky Mauve is my favorite!

(0) Hearts

Ooh very fun!  Everything looks pretty.  I'm curious to hear what you think of the sheer lip gels.  I've been really loving sheer lip colors lately.

Choix box came! Dior this month Smiley Happy

image.jpeg

(0) Hearts

Everything looks so pretty next to each other.  I love seeing what you all pick for this box.

I`ve been complaining here about my Beauty DNA subscription, cause I received five matches, but never was very excited. Some boxes were just ok. Last one was a disaster - I received scrub, even my profile says no scrubs. I`ve contacted their CS and they send me a replacement. And this is lucky box number six! I`m very-very happy, hope to love this serum!dna.jpg

Ooh.  That looks like an awesome one!  Glad you finally got something that works for you.  I ended up not re-upping.  I may in the future but for now I have SO many full sized items that I think I'm set for awhile.