Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I got this box too.  Excited to try everything.

I got the same! Can't wait to try the Davines. That lip product is very intriguing, too. 

I almost went with this. It looks incredible, but I had to go with the new brow product. I love the older one. 

Can't wait to get mine!

Latest Choix box! Went all Burberry this time around

Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 8.32.53 PM.png

Shadows in Storm Grey, Tea Rose, Rose Pink, Gloss City Pink, Lip/Cheek Bloom Peony.

I was expecting the lip/cheek bloom to be creamy, but mine is kinda chalky. Is that normal? 

Those colors are gorgeous @MarciaBrady!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I just filled my list for next month. I went from springy pinks all the way to browns, burgundy, and ochre (ellis faas). LOL. At least I'll be ready for fall.

Pretty, so very pretty!

I haven't tried them yet, but I'm hopeful that middle one will be the pink I've been searching for! You know - that perfect almost neutral yet brightening color that refuses to go unnoticed, yet doesn't brazenly call attention to itself. Chanel used to make one (like a decade or so ago), but discontinued it and never brought anything similar back. Jerks.

Have you tried Chanel's new Rose Petale Stylo Eyeshadow?  I feel like it matches your description of a perfect pink (at least for me.) 

I have a difficult time with pinks because they can make my eyelids look reddish, but this one doesn't.

Thank you! I will definitely check it out!

My all NARS choix box arrived! Excited to try out the Audacious formula Smiley Happy

image.jpeg

(0) Hearts

Thanks for sharing.  Those are three of the shades I've been considering!

(0) Hearts

Great choices!

The Birxhbox June Sample Choice video is up!  Details in the spoiler if you are interested.  

Spoiler
Sample choice is benefit's new gimme brow in shade 1, 3, or 5.
image.jpeg

I'm a little disappointed that the choice is only the shade for one product, but at least the box is pretty.  
image.jpeg

And the featured box:
image.jpeg

Sample choice takes place May 27th, unless you are an ace or you spend $25 on Birchbox, in which case it opens the 26th.  Also - they finally updated their app, so if you mostly work on your phone like me, you can choose your sample in the Birchbox app.  Smiley Happy

Yeah that is disappointing about the sample choice.  I may do the customized box.  I'm a sucker for all things Davines and also like Nuxe.  Though I will admit I still haven't tried the LOC products from the box in the past.

Slightly tangential but I still think it goes best in this thread: Well, my Boxycharm box somehow had a fricking ant nest in it (so so gross), I emailed their CS about it, even stating that I didn't know if it had happened on their end or somehow in transit, and they arranged to send me a new box no problem. That's some CS I can approve of.  :-)

(0) Hearts

Oh god that's disgusting!  I would have hope they would have handled it so easily!

Omgggg I would have died! I really really dislike bugs of all kinds (serious bug phobia lol). So gross, I'm sorry that happened to you. Smiley Sad

I feel like you may have been spying on me ;-)