Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

@Tamara76 That's a lot!!!!  I was thinking a food subscription and maybe another beauty box.  I am only subbed to Ipsy right now.  

I love the Birchbox box itself and the contents are awesome as well! Smiley Happy I really like the color of the Ipsy bag.

I think so, too! <3

If my Birchboxes ever looked like that, I never would have unsubscribed!

I was really on the fence until this bag arrived...  Hope Feb.  is just as good!  😍

@txcatx

I haven't received mine yet but peeked and I'll be getting everyything you did except for the Purlisse. Instead I'll get a Rimmel Kate Moss lip balm. I'm excited to try the ciate top coat. @Tamara76

@EDZ90 Yay!  (Almost) Bag Twins!   I am also super excited to try the top coat!   I'm waiting til tomorrow or Monday so my mani will be fresh for the week.  Smiley Happy

That Birchbox does look really good. :-)

Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Ha, Tamara, perfect way to describe the bag...I got everything you did except instead of Manna Kadar, I got Pacifica Blush (which has a super cute unicorn 🦄 printed on top 💕)

Spoiler
blush.JPG

I haven't received mine yet, but I'm getting that Pacifica blush as wellSmiley Happy

Oh!   That blush is so cute!  And the color also looks really nice! @ZombieMetroAnt

Received my glossybox yesterday. This is the first time I'm not really excited by any of the products. I opened the box and forgot about it for a day so that says something. 

Spoiler
Secret Flush cream blush/lip stain-I don't use cream products much 
La Théorie des Volcans Youth Potion Face Scrub- probably the product that most intrigues me 
Daily Concepts Exfoliating Body Scrubber
oOlution Eye Love 
The Seaweed Bath Co. Serum x2

IMG_2078.JPG

I cancelled my Glossy sub last year...love their packaging but the items were consistently underwhelming for me.  

I'm a sucker for packaging and love the actual boxes. Usually I'm really excited for at least one of the products, but this time I feel like it's more on par with a $10 subscription box. @ZombieMetroAnt

@EDZ90Awwww - That is a bummer!  Smiley Sad  I hope you can find at least one product you love in your box!  La Théorie des Volcans really does sound intriguing!   Good luck!

Full spoilers for Art of Organics Clean Beauty Box. Looks like a particularly spectacular one!

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 8.26.12 PM.png

Detailed Product Info:

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 8.26.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 8.26.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 8.26.48 PM.png

That box is so pretty too 😄

I'm excited to try the Indie Lee oil and I already know I like the Odacite serum. Definitely a good box!

Ipsy has their bag design up for Jan...

isy.JPG

Spoiler
ipsy.JPG

Thanks for sharing @ZombieMetroAnt!  I'm kind of meh about the design, but I really like the color.