Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

My last Birchbox with my one year subscription...it's decent, but doesn't make me super inclined to resub. I'm excited to try a few of these, mostly the R+Co dry shampoo...

Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 7.41.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-03 at 7.41.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-03 at 7.41.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-03 at 7.41.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-03 at 7.41.28 PM.png

(0) Hearts

The R & Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo is so amazing!

Birchbox November box reveals are available through a link on My Subscription Addiction's site.

Here's my box; pretty good except for the La Vanila sample.

bobbi-brown_smokey-eye-mascara_pd-open_1500x1500.jpglavanila_laboratories_pure_vanilla_p_p_1500x1500.jpgcoastal-scents_blush-and-bronzer-palette_pd-3_1500x1500.jpgmarcelle_new-age-lumipower-3-in-1-serum_pd_1500x1500.jpgliving-proof_full-thickening-cream_pd_1500x1500.jpg

I'm getting the Coastal Scents blush/bronzer too! I like the look of your box, but the fragrance sample counting as one of the five samples is annoying...

@maddieb25 You're right, it is annoying because I requested the least amount of fragrance samples, no more than 6 per year, and I get one almost every month.

But, after hearing what other people are getting this month, I think mine is pretty great!  What else are you getting?

I really hope BB honors that mysterbox code. Smiley Happy

Has anyone tried the Organic Bunny or Petit Vour boxes? I'm slowly getting more and more into organic makeup and have thought about signing up.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@blondesluv2shop I've subscribed to Petit Vour for 6 months and I really like it! With every box they've included a full size item. This month it was a lipstick from Red Apple Lipstick. The range/variety of products in each box is nice as well. They mix it up vs. send the same product type in each box. It's very easy to accumulate points with reviews and purchases as well. 

[ Edited ]

Today Birchbox just deposited 50 points ($5- for 48 hours only) into the Ace accounts, whether you are an active subscriber or not.

Also, the code "mysterybox" also works for Aces; get a free box with ANY purchase.

I just had a fun afternoon!

MSA posted the Nov Ipsy bag - I like the star shaped zipper clasp Heart  

00000.JPG

@samls324, my daughter received her first Pusheen box today, too!  As soon as I got home from work and saw the box, I wanted to open it so bad, but I waited until she got home from volleyball. It was hard since the box itself was so cute (It has feet!  And a tail!!!)

We were so excited to see how many products were included in the box - We cancelled iBbeautiful for this and I think it is actually a better value when you break the cost out over 3 months - especially since she'll use all the products.  Yay!!!!!

pusheen.JPG

Fall Pusheen Box arrived today!!!! Smiley Very Happy

IMG_8342.JPGIMG_5166.JPG

IMG_8345.JPGIMG_8343.JPGFullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender 3.jpgIMG_8340.JPGIMG_8344.JPG

@samls324 eeeek!! Cuteness overload!!!! Quick - someone give me an insulin pen for the sweetness overload!! Smiley Very Happy

AHH!! This means im getting mine soon!!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy  so excited! 

Oh my goodness I had no idea this existed!! Do you think its worth it?? @samls324

@sabrinas I've been pleased with both boxes I have received. I think if you're a Pusheen or cat lover it's worth it. You can pay by the box so you can always cancel after 1 box if you're not thrilled with it.

@sabrinas  My daughter got her first box today and I think it is worth it for her because she will use every single thing in the box (except the air freshener - I get that for my car!)  - I guess it depends on how much you like Pusheen - lol!  Smiley Happy

Cute! Thanks for sharing! Smiley Happy

My October Popsugar Must Have and Sephora Play boxes arrived today.

PSMH:

IMG_6204.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Power Your Happy by Lisa Sugar
2.  Henri Bendel Packable Umbrella - it is actually brown/white, even though it resembles something from Sephora - lol
3.  Lalicious Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil and Bubble Bath
4.  My Cup of Cocoah Dark Drinking Chocolate
5.  Morning Culture Rise & Shine Diner Mug
6.  Makeup Eraser Mini - I have been so curious about these - excited to try it tomorrow after I wash it!
7.  Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen - This eyeliner has a round tip and I can't get as precise of a line as I'd like....

Sephora Play:

FullSizeRender(11).jpg

Spoiler
1.  Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel
2.  Nudestix Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Belle - I really like these
3.  Too Cool for School Egg Mellow Cream  - Love this stuff!!!!  Smells awesome!
4.  Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Driver's Seat - This color is really pretty!
5.  Verb Leave-In Mist - I've tried this as a Sephora sample before, but it was in a foil, so I am anxious to try it as an actual spray!
6.  Tom Ford Orchid Soleil - Not really a fan

Overall, I've tried 3 of these products and I have full sizes of the Nudestix and Smashbox in different colors, but I am still pretty happy with this box!

Today was a Birchboxy Day!

My October Birchbox Arrived:

IMG_6198.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse - Love Oribe, but do not use mousse - gave it to my hubby
2.  Tat Harper Resurfacing Mask - This was my sample choice - so excited!
3.  Hustle Butter Luxe - Interesting!  Will definitely give this a try!
4.  Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk - Not really a fan - I had like 4 tubes of this and handed them off to my bestie, so this is going in her pile of samples. 
5.  Make Silk Cream Lipstick in Magnolia - The formula is really nice and I love the color!

Along with my LE Cheers to You box (LOVE!!!!):

FullSizeRender.jpg

Spoiler

1.  Umbra Ceramic Tray
2.  Hooray Card
3.  Pixi Palette in Copper Peach - Sooooo pretty!
4.  The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream
5.  Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara - Seems o.k. - not super impressed
6.  Ren Flash Defence Anti-Pollution Mist - I got this in a recent box and it's a nice refreshing spray
7.  Cynthia Rowley Lipstain - Seems alright, but I tried over Bite Sake - will try it alone tomorrow
8.  Ouai WaveSpray - I have curly hair, so I don't need this - going in my pile for my bestie
9.  R + Co.  Outer Space Flexible Hairspray - OMG - This smells amazing like the Death Valley Dry Shampoo - I really love this brand!!!
10.  Erno Laszlo Soothe & Calm Hydrogel Mask - I cannot wait to try this!!!
11.  Bridgewater Candle Company Mingle Tin - Sweet Grace - OMG!  This smells soooooo wonderful!  It is Passionfruit and Patchouli (which I normally hate), but it smells delicious!

And my ACE Mystery Birchbox GWP:

IMG_6199.JPG

Spoiler
The box itself is from May 2016, but these are not the featured box contents and luckily it is not the same box I got. Smiley Happy

1.  Coola SPF 50 Sport - I hate this stuff and I'm on total overload, but I will be at the U.S. Grand Prix this weekend and it will be gorgeous and sunny in Austin, so I will definitely use it.
2.  Obliphica Seaberry Hair Serum - I love Obliphica and have not tried this serum, so I am excited.
3.  Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - I got the Eyeko Fat Liner in my January(?) box and loved it, so I look forward to trying this.
4.  The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil
5.  Kopari Coconut Crush Scrub - I can always use more body scrubs Smiley Happy

Looks like some great boxes.  You did much better than I did with the Ace box.  Mine was a collection of products that I wasn't excited about the first time around like Temple Spa Body wash.  Yuck.

Lucky husband gets to smell like Oribe. I really want that Cheers To You box, but I cannot justify it without any points. Please tell me what you think of the Erno Laszlo mask. I'm kind of obsessed with the brand, but it's too expensive for me to purchase. Thus, I keep trying to get sets with items in it or samples. Maybe, I will get this box if I do not like the one they release next month for Christmas.