Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

(0) Hearts

Yeah, they should never split up the actual items inside your box, so your lip gloss is missing.  I've had missing samples from Sample Society and Julep but never Birchbox.  At least I now see they're not perfect, because yours is missing.  Hopefully, it turns out well, because it is annoying to short you a sample on your first box!  

I will not even bother asking to get moved up then.  Sorry it did not work.  I got a fluke early email on the sun safety kit today, but that is it!  Even then, I went to post after I ordered it an noticed more than a dozen people already had.

AMIKA IS THE BEST STUFF EVER!! You will love :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

YES :smileyhappy: That's actually the only thing I'm excited about--a few people recommended it in a dry shampoo thread and I've been wanting to try it since. I already love the Drybar one but I don't mind having more loves!

[ Edited ]

Don't fret!  I just got my first shipping confirmation from Birchbox today, immediately followed by the email below stating the Beauty Blender gift will ship seperately.  I think they are just OOS.  I'm sure it's on the way :smileyhappy:

Spoiler
image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Thanks annec! I got the e-mail too, but two days after my box arrived, so I got worried for nothing lol. 

Same here.  Funny because I received my box on Monday!

(0) Hearts

That Glossybox is so tempting!!! I have, for the most part been pretty pleased with my Birchbox items, but Ipsy just wasn't impressing me at all, so I cancelled it.  Most of the stuff I received in my Ipsy bags I've never used no matter how many times I change my profile. So I am on the hunt for a new box to try!

Ipsy, GlossyBox and BoxyCharm

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

I got that ModelCo bronzer in a box a while ago and was surprised how much I liked it.  Mine is tiny.  It looks like yours is full size.  I love that Ipsy bag, but I am still completely over the majority of its products offerings as of late.

My Ipsy bag came in!

IMG_8185.JPG

• Adorable Breakups to Makeup bag! <3 <3<3
  • UD 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil - Already love this so I'm excited to receive a smaller version!
  • BellaPiere Cosmetics Mineral Gel Eyeliner Pencil - I'm not sure about the waterproof claim, but it goes on really smooth and the pigmentation is great!
  • Not Your Mother's Haircare Deja Vu Style Extender - very excited to try!
  • Pixi Bronzer - Really nice size! 
  • The Organic Pharmacy Double Rose Rejuvenating Face Cream - very excited to try!

Here is a photo of my "mama" bag from Sephora with the "baby" bag from Ipsy to show the size difference - FYI - the bigger Sephora bags are NOT lined like the mini bags from Ipsy

IMG_8186.JPG

I'm really enjoying looking at all the cute breakups to makeup bags from Ipsy this month. I really love mine. So glad I didn't by the bigger one from Sephora. The Cailyn extreme matte lip tint in Narcissit is gorgeous! IMG_20150515_142822.jpg

(0) Hearts

I got the exact same items this month!  I am loving the Cailyn lip tint too!  I have never used any Cailyn products before this, but if they are all this good, I'm sold!!  Enjoy your goodies!!

I WILL be buying this once i run out. it is an AMAZING shade!!

[ Edited ]

This is the first I've ever tried of this product and I am in love! I am going to try  few other shades I just can't decide which!

cailyn.jpg

cailyn2.jpg

IMG_4775.JPG

IMG_4775.JPG

UGH! Second month in a row I'm disappointment with my Birchbox! I think for the past 6 months I've gotten a lotion in mine. I sent an email. The other thing was that I got a really nice tinted moisurizer, BUT the color was in deep-dark.. UMMM nope can't use as you can see with the swatch. I haven't heard back from them. I might cancel soon if this is the way Birchbox is gonna be from now on

(0) Hearts

I wish I'd gotten that cute tint water.  :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]

I actually really like your box.  I got the sea salt spray but I have zero of the other four items.  I am in love with all things WEI and would have preferred the Sugar scrub over the bee venom I got last month (allergic to bees and discovered it is REAL bee venom rather than simulated like I hoped).  Tokyo Milk lotions are so moisturizing.  As long as the scent is fine with you (some are strong), you will probably love it.  The tint water is so cute I would probably never use it.  Although I have never heard of the tinted moisturizer, I love tinted moisturizers in general.  Bummer the shade is off.  I would contact customer service about that and adjust your beauty profile if necessary.  Hope you find something you love in there.

Ooh I love Tokyo Milk. Sorry they haven't been good for you. Seeing everyone's posts makes me want to get them.

(0) Hearts

I really like tokyo milk! But it's my like 6th lotion in a row so I'm just getting sick of lotions. haha

After seeing a preview of what I'm getting from Birchbox this month, I was already disappointed. I don't normally receive it until later in the month but can't say I'm all that excited. I wish there was a way I didn't get any tinted moisturizer at all or hair spray lol

That's really weird about your tinted moisturizer.  I would definitely complain if that is not consistent with your profile.  I've found them to be pretty responsive and helpful in the past compared to other places.  Sorry to hear that your box disappointed.  I finally got the first box where I felt like Birchbox got me.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments