Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

@Ispend2much6,

Smith & Cult Nail Polish!  It looks like a lavender pink?  You'll have to let us know if you learn the secrets to a happy life!  Good tea and gummy bears are probably on the list.  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite  Of course I will share if I find out those secrets. Smiley Happy  I think the nail polish is more lavender than pink.  I didn't think of it as pink, anyway.  Tea does make me happy. 

My Ipsy for April. Super excited about this one!ipsy.jpg

Just went to check my spoilers, and I'm not really loving any of the products I'm getting.

I was excited because I thought I'd get the CP eyeliner or the LF Brush, but Smiley Sad

Love the bag though!

O.M.G. Look at the April Ipsy Bag posted by MSA

april1.JPG

but that's not all, she also posted spoilers and look what was listed as one of the spoilers:

april2.JPG

Spoiler
FYI @Tamara76 Heart 

Just looked mine up and I'm not getting the brush. 😢😢😢😢😢 Really like the bag though! 

You guys I am so excited! I re-subbed on the first and it looks like I am going to be getting this bag Smiley Very Happy Just saw the charge come through *does the happy dance* This bag and the brush is too cute. Can't wait to get this in the mail! 

Now to actually use the samples from Play! and now Ipsy lol...

OMG I am so excited for this bag!! I hope I get some good stuff!! Looks like the spoilers have some good items this month!! WANT this brush!!!!! Smiley Very Happy love the bag! 

Holy sh*t!   I will die if this is in my bag!!! Thanks for the heads up!  I backed the kickstarter, but I don't think we'll get the products until September... 😍😍😍   @ZombieMetroAnt

Ok ok fine I'll re-subscribe! Sheesh Smiley Tongue 

Anyone know how long the IPSY wait list is?

My Popsugar Must Have LE Resort Box just arrived:

IMG_9784.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Roberta Roller Rabbit Slate Beach Shrug
2.  Triple C Diamond Play Speaker
3.  Vosges Haut-Chocolat:  OMG!  This is sooooo good!!!!!!
4.  The Beach People Escape Beach Cushion!  I am super duper excited about this!  I usually just ball up a towel or a cover up under my head, but this will be so much nicer!
5.  CC Skye Coral Beaded Bali Necklace
6.  Eve Lom Cleanser

I really like everything in this box and will definitely use all of it!

I also received my Spring Fab Fit Fun box and add-ons!

FFFspring2017r.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Milly Zip Pouch - I love these for wet swimsuits!
2.  Gypsy Roundy -So pretty - just need to decide what to do with it.
3.  Realher Lip Kit in Neutral Pink - I love the packaging, but the pink is a very light bubblegum pink - maybe too light -I kind of wish I'd gotten the nude...
4.  Karuna Face Mask set- Love, Love, Love!
5.  Deborah Lippman Nail Polish set in Shape of my Heart and Like a Virgin
6.  Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Exfoliator
7.  Emarald Duv Joshua Tree Cage Bracelet - LOVE!
8.  Briogeo Rosarco Milk Leave In Conditioning Spray
9.  Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies

I am soooo happy with this box - I think I love it more than my LE PSMH box and it was half the price (actually less because I subbed for a year).

Fab Fit Fun Add-Ons:

fffaddon.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Gorjana Chaplin Necklace
2.  Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler
3.  Gorjana Kiernan Necklace
4.  Sol de Janeiro Samba 2 Step Foot Fetish Care
5.  Skin Laundry Night Serum
6.  T-Shirt and Jeans Tote
7.  Burt's Bees Protein Shake Mix - This was a free sample and my daughter tried it, but said it tasted really nasty because you mix it with water and not milk...

All of these are amazing! I have the silver gorjana from the winter box (I think?) and really like it.

I missed the winter box and had major fomo, so I couldn't pass it up as an add on! 😊   @CC3616

I love both of the boxes you got too! The speaker is so cute and I like the beach shrug. I'm assuming that's like a cover up?

and love the tote bag too! I need to get myself a large tote like that 

(0) Hearts

Thanks! @mella900.  Yes the shrug is meant to be a cover up, but they say you can wear it several different ways, too (i e dress, tunic, etc....)

Oh my gosh!!!  That Popsugar LE box is AH-mazing...that red necklace is calling my name and that diamond speaker?  How chic Heart  All three are great boxes @Tamara76...congrats on the goods, girl!

[ Edited ]

Thanks!  I love the diamond speaker, too!  The necklace will be fun for summer!  I've really been loving the last several LE boxes! Smiley Happy

@ZombieMetroAnt

20170318_100521.jpg

Here is my first So Choix box. I swatched the powders before taking the pic so they actually came looking clean.

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation'

Burberry Kisses Lipstick in English Rose

Cle de Peau Beaute Translucent Loose Powder

Tom Ford Blush in Love Lust

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Gold

20170318_103309.jpg

Here I am wearing all of them. My first face post, YIKES! lol

The foundation is not enough coverage for me, which I expected but I wanted to try and find a formula that won't sink in to my fine lines. I'll see how it wears today.

I'm loving the lipstick color! I think I will be putting it on my wish list. I love that I can try these high end brands that I would probably normally pass up to see what I think without having to use the germ infested counter testers.

@summrgirl8  You look stunning and this look is very refreshing! It looks great on you.