Subscription box photo sharing

chupi

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

sangova

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

(0) Hearts

How did you like Julliet has a gun? I so wanna try it!

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Not only did we finally get different Birchboxes, but there is not one overlap.

kittichick

(0) Hearts

I was just going to comment on that. Shocking! Are you happy with yours? I haven't tried the R+Co from SpaceNK yet. They aren't enough for one use? Yeesh.

notcreative

[ Edited ]

In all fairness, I use a lot of shampoo and conditioner.  My husband always teases me for using way more of anything than I need: soap, lotion, body wash, exfoliant, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, serum, etc.  I use everything in abundance.  

ballerinagrl

I highly rate the Avene face wash, and the Alterna Caviar Cream for hair; these are great products - hope you love them! :smileyhappy:

kittichick

(0) Hearts

Awesome! :smileyhappy:

calcutta

I wanted that shadow and CC cream.

I got the rest of these items, the other colour in the lip gloss. In addition to the liner, brush and gloss, I also got the hand cream and face wash. I'm really liking the face wash.

notcreative

I upgraded my Julep box a bit.  I picked the main box that did not have the new lippie, so I added another box that had one in addition to some extra polishes.  They forgot to send the lippie though.  I sent them an email, and they are going to mail me one.

Julep September 2014.jpgJulep September 2014 Add on.jpg

hydee77

(0) Hearts

Julep's customer service has been great lately.  I was missing two items from my Maven box and they sent those products out, no questions asked!

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I agree.  Their shipping has been messed up a few times lately, so their customer service is challenged.  They've risen to the the challenge though.  

ballerinagrl

(0) Hearts

Wow, your nails are getting spoiled ;-) 

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Too bad I rarely paint my nails.

Maddiexx19

(0) Hearts

IMG_3341.JPG

My ipsy bag came today! HUGE step up from last month! All of the products are exactly the things I wanted and the bag is so cute and a pretty decent size. I can't wait to use the Cailyn lipgloss, it's the perfect fall color! Plus I'm excited to try the eye shadow brush and the hair mask... actually, I can't wait to try everything! Ipsy did a great job this month :smileyhappy:

SuzeAlex

(0) Hearts

Got my Ipsy bag today.  This is the first time I've really liked the bag, it's pewter faux leather with pyramid studs -- perfect for fall.  I got the body lotion version of the Mitchell and Peach in July's Glossybox (this is hand cream). The lip gloss is gorgeous.  The brush is double-ended, which isn't my favorite design.  All in all, I like the package.  I like Birchbox and Ipsy when I think of them as completing each other.  I don't think I'd continue to get one without getting the other.

ipsy

calcutta

(0) Hearts

Ahh, this was my exact bag!

How are you liking the face wash? Its really gentle but effective

SuzeAlex

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Oh, I got my Birchbox today, I liked it.  

It also came with that Yu-Be Moisturizing Cream, which apparently was immediately filed under "G" -- it didn't even make it into the official photo.

my box

SuzeAlex

I was just charged for the Quarterly box put together by Liz Cadman of My Subscription Addiction.  It's coming! It's coming!  I figure if anyone knows a good subscription box, it would be her, since I think she subscribes to almost all of them.  

Anyone else sign up for this box?

Geminichilde

(0) Hearts

I subscribed too, so excited! I got my invoice yesterday waiting on the shipping notice. 

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Where can I get more info.  The quarterly site just says $50 a box.  It gives me no idea what will be in the box.  Are we talking samples and if so, how many?  $50 is a lot for a box of samples.

SuzeAlex

(0) Hearts

It is cha-chingy, even with the code I used -- no denying that.  I really hope she knocks it out of the park on the first go because a second chance would be an even more expensive gamble with no code, and one I'd be unlikely to take.

Geminichilde

(0) Hearts

If you go to her site and search for MSA Quarterly you should get posts about the box. The Sept box is sold out and is suppose to be shipping this week, the sign up now is for the next box. This is my first Quarterly box but I believe they ship every 3 months. Liz gave one spoiler for the box that has a retail value of $65, so for me even if I don't care for the whole box I know I have one item that I like and will cover the cost.

There is usually a few $10 off codes for Quarterly too on her site, I used one and got the box  for $40.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 507 replies
  • 314 hearts
  • 91 in conversation
    • kalex
    • lovinglondon
    • DTalksAll
    • michelleshops
    • killahbabe
    • hydee77