Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

My Popsugar LE Winter box came in today!  It was kind of a let down after the Neiman's box, but it's still pretty cool:

IMG_7366.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Tiny Satchel from Cambridge Satchel Company - The craftsmanship on this bag is beautiful, but they are not kidding that it is TINY!  This is even smaller than the Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B. Mini I got yesterday.  If my daughter were still young enough to play with American Girl dolls, I'd give it to her so she could stuff the bag with Milk mini lippies and let her dolls look totally stylish.  Smiley Happy
2.  Louis Sherry 6 Piece Pink Truffle Collection - I shared these with my kids and I think the coffee truffle was the best - The tin is adorable!
chocolater.jpg
3.  Simpatico Snowball Hobnail Reed Diffuser - The hobnail jar is gorgeous and the oil smells like vanilla peppermint - it's nice!
4.  R + Co Tinsel Smoothing Oil - This is quickly become one of my all time favorite hair product brands!
5.  Cargo Around the World Eyeshadow Palette
cargo.jpg
6.  Pehr Designs Charcoal Muskoka Throw

@Tamara76 thank you for posting the pictures and a brief review! I love tiny bags and the diffuser scent seems to be something my husband won't mind Smiley Wink but i am most interested in the throw- how do you like it? is it thick? soft? comfy?

The NM box also looks great (and so much better than last year's) - I would be floored if someone gifted it to me; but there is nothing there that I really want or need.  

@TriesToBoClassy I will keep you posted on the throw - I haven't tried it yet, but it seems pretty warm and cozy - it is a thicker material, though, not super soft.

Hmmmm that sounds good to me..... Thank you @Tamara76 😄

[ Edited ]

fabfitfun winter box. It's okay.. The anticipation of it was fun but I think the $40 (had coupon code for $10 off) would be better spent elsewhere and don't anticipate getting another box. I would be more likely to do it if I had been able to choose my variations without being an annual subscriber, but understand those perks are part of the business model.

The candle is bergamot (LOVE!), necklace is the layered option (eh), lotion is citrusy (eh for winter). Moleskine planner is nice but not what I need. Cards are nice but I buy on clearance past year so don't have need. 

fffwinter.jpg

@CC3616  This one sold out super fast - I was waiting for spoilers, but it sold out before they were released.  I am not too heartbroken that I missed this one - I absoluetly loved the fall box, though!

O.k. So did anyone else receive a random Allure Beauty Box in the mail recently?

I got one last night (addressed to me) and I have never subbed to them - I called today and they said I don't have a sub or a gift sub and they have no idea why I received it.  The only thing I can think of is that maybe it was complimentary from Allure Beauty Enthusiasts (?).

Anyway, it is a really great box (Tatcha!!!!) and I will enjoy it - Thanks, Allure!

allurer.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask (love this stuff!)
2.  Spongelle Freesia Pear Body Wash Infused Buffer - Always enjoy these!
3.  Mally Volumizing Mascara
4.  Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Single in Kristi - Never heard of this brand, but this is a gorgeous bronze shade and I love the formula
5.  Tatcha Indigo Soothing Silk Body Butter - Love, Love, Love!
6.  Klorane Dry Shampoo - I used to totally hate dry shampoo and had like 18 bottles of it from subs/gwps, but I have been using it more and more, so this will be used

I also received my Popsugar X Neiman Marcus box last night and it was soooo worth it!:

IMG_7348.JPG

Spoiler
I cannot believe I splurged on it, but I would have totally bought the wallet on my own - that and the gift card make up for the price of the box, so everything else is icing!
1.  Nima Oberoi-Lunares Wishbone Bookends
2.  Antica Farmacista Prosecco 9 oz Candle - Love - I have bought a smaller version of this candle before (I think) - love the scent!
3.  Studmuffin Desserts Stud Bucket of Bleecker Street Brittle
4.  Le Metier De Beaute Lip Palette Kaleidoscope in Breathe, Posh, Affinity and Tabou (have only tried Posh and I LOVE it!)
5.  Neimans $50 GC
6.  Alice + Olivia Stace Face Zip Wallet - This is why I bought the box - it is already in my purse - I am using it every day - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
7.  Alexis Bittar Gold Studded Spur Lace Cuff - Gorgeous and much smaller than I expected in person - I have the perfect event to wear it to next weekend

Overall - this is my all time PSMH box ever!!!!!

That's so cool!  Allure is one of my faves...in the summer their box included the mini Luna (which was then a big fiasco because once word got out, the number of new subscribers went through the roof and they ran out early).  Either way, I think for $15 you get a good variety 😉 

I just came to post this., I received one out of the blue also! I am a beauty enthusiast but am not a subscriber.

Yay!  Thanks @jen81 and @dd0214!  For some reason I did not get that email,but I am so excited they gifted us!

IMG_2299.PNG

I also received the Allure beauty box out of the blue... I am a 'beauty enthusiast' and I recently had an e-mail from them telling me to make sure my address was updated.

It was really nice to get it! And the Tatcha is a good size.

The tatcha is so pretty! 

Yes - and I love the Indigo soothing cream - this one smells the same and seems super moisturizing!

November Sisley Paris Subscription Box:IMG_0083.JPG

This month's theme was The Party and accordingly came with:

Express Flower Gel 0.35 oz

Instant Perfect 0.17 oz

So Intense Mascara 0.05 oz

Phytobuste + Decollete 0.27 oz

Eau Du Soir Body Cream 0.27 oz

Calculating up the values it came to $104.81 so not bad at all for 12 months for $8.33 a box.  Although some of these values seem nuts to me.  That foil of bust firming compound seems a bit silly to me.  But it's fun to try things I would never spend that much $$$ on.

My November Birchbox finally came in!

Birchbox.jpg

Spoiler
1. Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil - Love
2.  Coastal Scents Blush/Highlighter Duo
3.  Chella Eyebrow Pencil in Tantalizing Taupe - I thought this would be too dark for me, but it looks great!
4.  Marcelle New Age LumiPower 3 in 1 Moisturizer
5.  Davroe Murray River Sea Salt Spray - Ugh - I hate Sea Salt Spray - My hair is naturally wavy/curly so I don't need it and I literally have 14 DS bottles of it from subs/GWPs - I just bagged them all up to take to a friend with stick straight hair Smiley Happy

I love Sea Salt Spray but it seems like a bizarre choice for a November box because usually when I think about sea salt spray it's more for the summer time when I can let my hair air dry without fear it will freeze when I go outside.  That box is pretty though.

(0) Hearts

Thanks @kelloua!  I agree about the sea salt spray - so odd... Smiley Happy!

(0) Hearts

Did any other So Choix subscribers get an unexpected box in the mail? I received two perfume samples, a DS Chanel serum, and packets of shampoo and conditioner. There was no note or anything else in the package so I'm not sure why they sent it to me. It was a nice treat, though!

My November Ipsy and Sephora Play Boxes arrived today!

Ipsy:

ipsy.jpg

Spoiler
1. Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner -  I love Indie Lee and am so excited to try this!
2.  Absolute New York Matte Stick in NFA52 Dark Red - This is really drying Smiley Sad
3.  Tarte Maracuja Oil - I've tried this before and it's not really for me, but I'm going to try again
4.  Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara - LOVE
5.  Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - LOVE - got this in a recent Birchbox, too! Smiley Happy

****I also have to say the new method for reviewing products is awesome!  So much quicker! Smiley Happy

Sephora Play:

IMG_7030.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Estee Edit Dissolve the Drama - This is the only thing in my Play Box that I haven't tried before....
2.  GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment
3.  Sephora Ultra Shine Lip Gel in Pin Up Pink
4.  Pouch - Super Cute!
5.  Cover FX Illuminating Primer
6.  Stella McCartney Pop Fragrance Vial
7.  Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rose Gold - Already have the full size...

***Overall, I am disappointed that there aren't more new items this month...

I recently fell in love with the Indie Lee CoQ-10 toner - my skin feels so soft after use!