Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

(0) Hearts

@maddieb25  That's a great box!  I'm really glad you posted because I didn't know BB sold the Madison Reed root touch-up.  I use their hair coloring and really like it and I wanted to try that too.  Now I know where to put my points. Smiley Happy

The Make lipstick is pretty. 

This looks like an amazing box. I am trying to quit Birchbox, but they keep sending me the best items.

They have really stepped it up with their products lately! My year subscription is almost up and even though I know I should let it go, I can't help thinking about keeping it...

The Madison Reed powder is amaze-balls!!  I've had the full size over a year now and have barely made a dent on it.  I think you'll love it @maddieb25

Oh I'm glad to hear that @ZombieMetroAnt, I'm super excited to try it! I like that Birchbox is including something like that - root powder is so useful but it's never something I think to buy!

image.jpegMy choix box. And they threw in a Ellis faas foundation sample

[ Edited ]

Birchbox sent me an entire box to replace the gloss. It was different from my original box, but I really love this one, too, other than the fact that it only has 4 deluxe samples. I will never consider the Bioderma deluxe, but I never complained to Birchbox about the foil. Seeing they sent me an entire box to replace 1 sample, I received an intact total of 7 deluxe samples and 4 foils. That's not too shabby at all.

Birchbox September 2 2016 2.jpg

My daughter's Trendsetter Walmart Beauty Box finally arrived:

walmart.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Colgate Optic White Toothpaste 3 oz
2.  Dove Body Wash DS
3.  2X Clean and Clear Deep Clean DS 1 oz- I think 1 was supposed to have been a dry shampoo, but she'll use this more - we are on total dry shampoo overload here already
4.  Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Muscle Relief Soak
5.  Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies
6.  Biore Charcoal Pore Strip
7.  Eco Tools Makeup Brush Cleansing Cloth - This is awesome because I have been working on getting her to clean her brushes more!

I feel you on the dry shampoo overload, but I still selected the featured Birchbox to get the Oribe Dry Shampoo. That brand makes me want to try everything, even though I'm always afraid I will fall in love with something and won't be able to bring myself to drop the insane price tag to buy it.

It was sold out for me @notcreative . Oh well got the Tata Harper instead.

Eek!  How cute is the Ipsy October bag?

posted by MSA - perfect for the season Heart

Ipsy.JPG

(0) Hearts

I so want this bag!

I'm excited for a lot of the products this month. One of my few problems is when the guaranteed products everyone is supposed to get one of include a bunch of high end and then one cheap product. Like this month includes a bunch of higher mid-range product, such as a Kat Von D eyeliner, but then it also could be a NYX eyeliner.

I know NYX is popular and all, but it's kind of a bummer to receive it instead of the higher end brands.

Oh, I need one of these bags! I guess you can't buy a single month's box from her?

So cute!  Does it glow in the dark?

That would be super amazing!  I don't think this one does, though @Tamara76

i saw the full list of products from ipsy and i ended up cancelling my subscription! i feel like i only receive junk products Smiley Sad i am looking to subscribe to another subscription box 

Omg I love this! 

If if anyone doesn't want their bag, lemme now! I would love to trade etc 

All of her bags have been so cute lately. Too bad I rarely care for what she places inside the bags.

(0) Hearts

I cannot post pics from my phone but I just read an email about a new s e x  toy subscription box that is $65 a quarter.  It's been around since2013.  It's says it's customizable based on your "preferences" and they compare it to the Allue box I have a screen shot I'll post later.  

I swear you can get subscription boxes for just about anything these days.  Smiley Happy