Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

(0) Hearts

@kelloua, I believe the email means first 5 of your subscription ever. Not first 5 per month.

(0) Hearts

That's how I read it too.

[ Edited ]

Full preview of the June Clean Beauty Box from Art of Organics (a dot com)

Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 4.09.40 PM.png

Details:

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 4.09.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 4.10.03 PM.png

I've never heard of this box but the packaging looks cute and it looks like a fun array of items.

My Teri Miyahira June box

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 7.50.00 PM.png

(0) Hearts

That looks beautiful. Have you tried anything yet?

(0) Hearts

I tried the Calm. It's very pretty, but HOLY MOLY super pigmented.Joy is too.

I'm not a fan of droppers in general though. I feel it dispenses way too much product, but I'm trying to figure out how to use them, or which method works best. 

Got my June curated Birchbox (I think it's called Multi-faceted?) !  Love, Love, Love!

IMG_3675.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Davines Authentic Moisturizing Balm - Love Davines!
2.  Davines Authentic Cleansing Nectar Hair/Body
3.  Air Repair Complexion Boosting Moisturizer
4. The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick in Raisin the Roof - LOVE!  I was so jealous of the ladies who got this a month or two ago - It is so cute and I love the formula
5.  LOC One & Done Shadow Stick - Not a huge fan of these, but may be good for the beach
6.  Nuxe Reve de Miel Facial Cleanser

I got this box too.  Excited to try everything.

I got the same! Can't wait to try the Davines. That lip product is very intriguing, too. 

I almost went with this. It looks incredible, but I had to go with the new brow product. I love the older one. 

Can't wait to get mine!

Latest Choix box! Went all Burberry this time around

Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 8.32.53 PM.png

Shadows in Storm Grey, Tea Rose, Rose Pink, Gloss City Pink, Lip/Cheek Bloom Peony.

I was expecting the lip/cheek bloom to be creamy, but mine is kinda chalky. Is that normal? 

Those colors are gorgeous @MarciaBrady!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I just filled my list for next month. I went from springy pinks all the way to browns, burgundy, and ochre (ellis faas). LOL. At least I'll be ready for fall.

Pretty, so very pretty!

I haven't tried them yet, but I'm hopeful that middle one will be the pink I've been searching for! You know - that perfect almost neutral yet brightening color that refuses to go unnoticed, yet doesn't brazenly call attention to itself. Chanel used to make one (like a decade or so ago), but discontinued it and never brought anything similar back. Jerks.

Have you tried Chanel's new Rose Petale Stylo Eyeshadow?  I feel like it matches your description of a perfect pink (at least for me.) 

I have a difficult time with pinks because they can make my eyelids look reddish, but this one doesn't.

Thank you! I will definitely check it out!

My all NARS choix box arrived! Excited to try out the Audacious formula Smiley Happy

image.jpeg

(0) Hearts

Thanks for sharing.  Those are three of the shades I've been considering!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments