Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Darn it! This was the first box I seriously considered getting, but I didn't. So much cute stuff I want Smiley Sad 

I love that Winky Luxe lipstick!

I love it!! The kendra scott is so pretty.

Oh my gosh! For a second there I thought you received a Sephora umbrella 00.JPGThis is a great box!!  Congrats @Sodayui

Hahahaha!! I didn't notice that!!! LOL.

Thanks!! @ZombieMetroAnt

Anyone else pre-order the Popsugar Must Have Resort Box???

Not me.  I didn't care for the contents of the past two years' versions.  But I hope you love yours!

@Ispend2much6. I loved last year's box except the hat (I am so not a hat girl). I love, love, loved last year's bracelet!

The two years prior, I loved everything except the jewelry.  The 2015 box intoduced me to Drunk Elephnat!  ❤️

I am hoping for a hat-free box with cute jewelry this year!  Maybe also some sort of highlighter palette! Smiley Wink

@Tamara76  I did love the Holiday for Her box.  And, you may get your wish because it seems like a lot of companies are coming out with highlighter palettes this spring/summer.

GlossyBox Limited Edition Rituals Box available now- $25 for subscribers, $30 for non-subscribers.

Photo from and link at MSA.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-21-at-7.36.03-PM.png

I love Rituals! 💗

I know!  Their products are so luxurious and moisturizing.

From MSA - thought I'd share here in the "box" thread Heart

bat11.JPG

bat.JPG

Spoiler
bat1.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt  That is a good deal!  Do we know if these are the actual contents or will it vary?  If there's a chance of snagging some Wonder Woman stuff, I'm buying one! 😊

@Tamara76 I was wondering the exact same thing, my daughter loves Wonder Woman.

[ Edited ]

Based on reader comments, it looks like they are all the same 💕 @Tamara76 😉 I suppose we'll soon find out EEK!

[ Edited ]

Thanks!   I think I'll pass for now - my son would probably dig this, but he already has so much stuff in his room from when he got Loot Crate...

Ipsy participants!  MSA has a link to request a specific sample for the March box Heart

ipsy.JPG

FYI

Spoiler

I just read my spoiler emai from ipsy and I did receive my choice, the Elizabeth Mott brush, but I'm also receiving the snail cream and one of the tarte lippues @ZombieMetroAnt @Tamara76 @heartsmyface @Sodayui

@EDZ90 Yay!  It looks like I'll be getting the Tarte and also an Elizabeth Mott Brush!

Where on Ipsy's site is the link? I can't find it.