Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

[ Edited ]

Ooooooh my gosh that is so cute I am dying a little as I sit at my desk and type this!! I want it. Smiley Very Happy

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT@Mcakes@veronika23  I kind of want to sub to this one now, too!!!  I already get too many subs, though!  She only gets this one and the WM Beauty Box, so she gets super excited when it comes in! Smiley Happy

Soo cute!!!

Too cute! I'm trying so hard to resist this box!

From MSA

00.JPG

0.JPG

Items on pics are listed here:

Spoiler
000.JPG

Those Vasanti lip glosses are very nice; I think I have that color.

Oohhhh I want to request that mask!

OMG!  How cute is the May Ipsy bag?  It gives me TooFaced/SkinnydipLondon vibes since it's see-through.  So cute!

0.JPG

Now that is a super cute bag!!!! 😊

I totally just subscribed after seeing this post. Smiley Very Happy Hopefully I get this month's bag!

[ Edited ]

a bit late for posting, but this was Birchbox in March 2017.Birchbox march 2017.jpg

inside: 

Spoiler
Arrow Boost Color Enhancing Lip balm. full size (4g, value $14); Benefit Porefessional sample (3mL, value $4); Clean air perfume sample (1mL, value $1); Juara coconut illipe hand/nail balm (8 mL, value $2); Rene Furterer karinga hydrating styling cream (15 mL, value $2.80). total value: $23.80 I guess, depending how you view samples since some can be asked for at beauty counters for free.

story: 

Spoiler
so I used to get Birchbox for years then took a break. then there was some sort of class action, I got emails but ignored them, but then was sent 2 codes for $5 ea off an order to be used separately. so I used one code for resubbing to the box. but I had heard "stuff" so used a virtual credit card with a very low limit. good thing too since Birchbox tried to charge me for the next month a week after my initial order???? bad business practice. they should have just started my sub the following month instead of attempting to charge me for 2 months within the span of a week. anyhow, I also cannot use the second code and talking to them about that was useless. I used to love Birchbox though. Now it feels like their business practices have gone downhill. also yeah almost all my samples are super tiny. lol. its ok, this was just $5. though it kinda looks like leftovers to me.

but I ended up with some points so got this nail polish free a month later, so actually I'm fine with all this but won't be subscribing further to Birchbox:

ncla.jpg

Ipsy

20170411_222227.jpg

Sephora Play

20170412_221304.jpg

You guys...today was a rough one. I was so glad to come home to my ipsy!

aprilipsy.jpg

I finally re-subbed to ipsy after the spoilers I saw for this month and was sad when the rep told me that I couldn't request the Lisa Frank brush Smiley Sad That and the bag were all I really wanted from this month so I left the reveal alone wanting to be surprised. Needless to say it was amazing  to see it in my bag!

aprilbrush.jpg

Thank you unicorn magic! 

Yay!  The unicorn brush!   Enjoy!  @Mcakes

Thanks @Tamara76! I'm too scared to use it lol. But it sure is cute to look at Smiley Very Happy

Related imageOMG!

@Mcakes Heart I'm so glad you DID end up getting it.  That is so awesome...hope all "rough" days are long gone and your future ones be filled with nothing but rainbows and unicorns.

Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt HeartHeartHeart

P.S. That is the cutest little unicorn ever! I want to call it squishy and make it mine Smiley Tongue

movie disney cartoons finding nemo dory GIF

This is such a good deal  I didn't want anyone to miss out.  Glossybox's Mother's Day 2017 box; $35 for subscribers, $40 for non-subscribers. All full size except for the Vichy, I believe. Photo via My Subscription Addiction.

Spoiler

Glossybox-LE-Mothers-Day-April-2017-0004.jpg

My April subs have arrived!

Popsugar Must Have - After a disappointing March box, I really needed this one - Love!:

popsugar.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Pronamel Strong & Bright Toothpaste
2.  Makerskit Crystal Sand Art Terrarium Kit
3.  Morning Culture Dipped Bamboo Cutting Board
4.  Tonic Australia Lavender Sachets
5.  Nourish Snacks Holy Habanero - Soooo good!  Like Corn Nuts!
6.  The Cottage Greenhouse Carrot & Nroli Rich & Repair Body Wash
7.  Cocolab Cocofloss

***My child absconded with the terrarium kit and put it together secretly, so I let her keep it - it's super cute!

IMG_0312.JPG

Sephora Play:

IMG_0308.JPG

Spoiler
I am super disappointed with this box - Literally nothing that I haven't tried before and two things I absolutely can't use.  Smiley Sad
1.  Philosophy Purity Cleanser - Sadly, this makes my face break out, but my niece likes it, so she'll be happy
2.  MUFE Aqua XL Eye Pencil - I like these pencils, but have a plethora of these DS sized versions
3.  Miu Miu L'Eau Bleue - I like this one, but I've tried it before
4.  Sephora Waterproof Eye Make Remover - Nice, but I have like 5 of these already
5.  Smashbox Primer - Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!   Curses!!!!!!!  Hate this with a passion!!!!!!! Again, my niece likes this, so it is going in her pile o samples
6.  PTR Cloud Cream - Really like this, but have a few samples already
7.  Pouch - This is super cute - It's really the only thing I'm happy about

Birchbox:

birchboxapril2017.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Benefit They're Real!  Double the Lip in Pink Thrills - I like these, but this color is a little too pink for me
2.  Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream - Love!
3.  Show Beauty Shampoo and Conditioner Foils
4.  Whish Shave Gel
5.  Michael Todd Blue Green Algae Toner
6.  Level Naturals Shower Bomb - Can't wait to try this

Nice box overall!  I forgot to take a pic of the inside of the actual box - It has a really pretty, colorful design (because magic inside - get it?) Smiley Happy

Ipsy:

ipsyapril2017.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Pouch - OMG - So cute!!!!
2.  Defy & Inspire Nail Polish in Paradise Island - So pretty!
3.  Hanalei Soothing Aloe Mask
4.  naked cosmetics Eye Shadow in Heavy Metal 04 - I love, love, love this coppery color, but I hate the packaging - I promptly knocked it over and it all spilled on my carpet Smiley Sad
5.  Ciate Bamboo Bronzer - LOVE!
6.  Colourpop Gel Eyeliner in Show Me - This is a beautiful copper shade, but it doesn't show up too well - I am going to try to layer it over black eyeliner

Overall, I really like this bag - no Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank brush, but I went ahead and ordered that on my own, so I'll survive Smiley Happy

@Tamara76 is the unicorn next to your daughter's  terrarium a lip balm?  I found one online and want to get it but would love to hear her feedback (if it is the balm)

Spoiler
It looks very similar to what I found at Perpetual Kid - 
000.JPG

That's a lip balm? so cute! I love the blue.  I saw a terrarium on Pinterest a while back with a white unicorn in it.  It was so cute haven't found one yet though.