Subscription box photo sharing

chupi

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

HookedOnBeauty2

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

(0) Hearts

My October Glam Room from Ipsy. ALthough I just bought a ton of nail polishes, Im really liking this Opi color in Feeling Very Cherry for the fall/winter.

REVIEW ME!
Épicé International
Purifying Exfoliant
REVIEW ME!
Figs & Rouge
Hand Cream - Mango Mandarin
REVIEW ME!
ModelCo
VOLUMEYES Extreme Black Mascara
REVIEW ME!
Nicole by OPI
Nail Lacquer
REVIEW ME!
Starlooks
Lip Gloss
ballerinagrl

(0) Hearts

My daughter's love the ModelCo mascaras, and the lipgloss looks like a very wearable shade that will work with most skin tones. The mango and mandarin hand cream will be gorgeous to use, and at least the OPI is in a fabulous fall color! :smileyhappy:

meecheroo

(0) Hearts

I get mine late because I'm in Hawaii. Ground shipping means waiting forever on the boat shipping. This is my first Ipsy box. I have both Birchbox and Ipsy, but so far I think I like Ipsy better.

a.jpg

StyleLynn

Quarterly Loose Button (Luxe Box) - Canadian

image.jpg

ballerinagrl

(0) Hearts

I got a sample of the Phyto repairing and heat protection spray a month ago, and I love it SO much I've bought the large bottle! Let me know what you think of it? I'm also in love with that shade of Essie, as it's so perfect for fall! The Stilla Lipstick looks like it's a nice nude shade that will work with most skin tones too - what a wonderful box! :smileyhappy:

unblownkisses

It's very rare I have box envy... but I want the pretties.

StyleLynn

(0) Hearts

I was pretty impressed. The full size Stila lipstick alone covered the cost of the box.

SuzeAlex

I received my Quarterly Box - My Subscription Addiction Edition.  The cost of the box w/o any discounts is $50, the next one will be in December.  The box contained Fig + Yarrow Body Scrub in Cardamom and Coffee $22, Raw Naturals - Organic Candle in Chai Latte $22, Simonetta Infinity Knit Scarf $25, Tatcha - Polished Rice Enzyme Powder (cleanser + exfoliator) $65, Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Fig $15.  Everything is full-size.

I'm going to make a real effort to use these products over the next month to make sure they're sending me things I will use and enjoy.  I'm most excited about the Tatcha powder (now that the weather has snapped, I can use a good exfoliator).  I'm least excited about the infinity scarf -- I'll give it a couple of cold mornings when I drive Mr. SA to the Metro, but I can pretty much see that in the Goodwill box already.  Oh, and the body scrub is in a glass jar and since the shower is the last place I'd want a glass anything, I'm kind of annoyed with that -- but they had me at coffee and cardamom, it'll be like a cup of my favorite Najjar in the shower.  So, the jury is still out on this one....

Quarterly Box

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Your most excited item and least excited item are right on par with my thoughts.  I did not get this box though, because I only knew about it for the first time the other day when you mentioned it.  There is nothing inside that screams $40 (with the $10 discount I am assuming you received) to me though, so I would love to read your reviews.

lachaton

(0) Hearts

I reallyyyyy wished I had jumped onto this one now... it's too bad you're undecided on it, but I love everything in this box! I signed up for the next one, so we'll see how that goes. 

SuzeAlex

Oh, I do like my box, as much as one can without ever having tried any of the things, but I admit that big blue acrylic thing threw me for a loop.  It's just not up to snuff with the rest of the box.  Since I posted, I've used the Tatcha, and my first impression is very positive, I really like it, and I'm looking forward to seeing what my face looks like with continued use -- it's been a little flaky the last couple of days.  I'll use the body scrub in the morning, and the candle too, which has a wood wick and is supposed to crackle.  

lachaton

(0) Hearts

I'm excited to hear your thoughts on the rest of the products, then :smileyhappy: 

etscore1

(0) Hearts

Glossybox showed up today - I think this is the earliest I've ever gotten it! I just wish there was something to be really excited about in it. :smileysad: 

An Essie polish and OCC Lip Tar in a questionable shade are about it.

notcreative

Birchbox

Birchbox September 2014.jpg

ballerinagrl

(0) Hearts

Nice Shiseido tester! :smileyhappy:

AlisG

(0) Hearts

Oh man. I want to try R+Co hair products so bad. Their packaging is awesome :smileytongue: 

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I am just glad they sent two.  I received a different R+Co sample from Space NK that was the same size.  One was not enough.  It will take me both for one wash probably.

TJBPINK

My September Ipsy bag:

IMG_5965.JPG

Maddiexx19

IMG_3342.jpg

My boxycharm finally came! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: I love everything I got this month, the perfume smells amazing and I already LOVE the mascara! Can't wait to try everything else! 

BrideSona

I have that Tarte!! Its such a lovely color. How do you like it?

Maddiexx19

(0) Hearts

I've worn it a few times so far and I love it!! Such a beautiful color and I LOVE the smell :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 594 replies
  • 408 hearts
  • 97 in conversation
    • kalex
    • lovinglondon
    • DTalksAll
    • michelleshops
    • killahbabe
    • hydee77