Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I've only ever heard of GlamGlow & Sebastian lol. 

How is the wear on the Doucce lippie?

If worn alone its pretty drying so I use a little lip balm underneath (or you can wear gloss over it)

(0) Hearts

It seemed really dry and hard to put on, for me.

(0) Hearts

That's kind of a bummer:/

(0) Hearts

That's the same box I got except I got Teeez base coat instead.

(0) Hearts

:smileyvery-happy: I'm pretty excited about everything. 

Have you tried anything yet? What are you liking so far?

(0) Hearts

I just got the box today. I actually like the lipstick. When I first opened it and tried it on my lips it smelled like drugstore, old school lipstick that I don't like. It also took a few swipes to get the color to transfer easily. However it wasn't drying on me and actually stayed on for at least 5 hours. I'm excited to try the other products too. Great box this month.

I got mine today, I like the lippie but the first swipe was a bit stiff.  After that though it was quite nice.  Must be that hard outer coating Bite wants to lop off for us.

I just got my Birchbox and I'm pretty happy with everything - especially considering I didn't make a sample choice this month!

IMG_8117.JPG

• Harvey Prince Sincerely Sample - Smells pretty clean and nice!
  • Number 4 Super Comb Prep and Protect Spray - not bad, but I prefer Chi.
  • Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream - Haven't tried this yet, but will give it a go.
  • Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturizer - Very nice, non-greasy moisturizer
  • Coastal Scents Revealed Palette Sample - This is gorgeous!  Unfortunately, there is a glare on the plastic in my photo, but the colors are beautiful, shimmery purples and golds - love!

Those little eyeshadow palettes are the cutest!

I'm very, very happy about my Birchbox this month! I enrolled in the beta program, for $20 extra you get two full size makeup or nail products in addition to the normal samples monthly. The plus options were nice this month too so I got the Real Chemistry Radiance Collection. So far I'm impressed with the beta program, the value of the products I received is $41 and since I only paid $20 that is a pretty good deal.

Samples

English Laundry Notting Hill Femme

Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment

Prescriptives False Eyelashes Plush Mascara

Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

Plus

Real Chemistry Radiance Collection

- 1 Luminous 3-Minute Peel

- 2 Environmental Rescue Mask w/ MTHV Complex

- L. Erickson Headband

Beta

Cargo Eyeshadow Single in Yukon (shimmering taupe)

Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour in Mod Matte (orangey red)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank you so much for posting this!!!!  I have not yet opted for the beta program because I hadn't seen what type of items they provided - looks like a pretty good value!  :smileyhappy:

I think you and I were kidding a few months ago that we hoped the program stunk so we wouldn't spend more money. lol I'm definitely going to keep it for 2 or 3 more months to see if the products and value stay on the level. Birchbox definitely started with a bang! 

Hey, have you tried the Rituals foaming shower gel that came with the Lovely Day box. I'm obsessed! Everything in that box has been great!

Yes!  I tried it on my hands and at first I thought the scent was too masculine so I gave it to my son, but after my hands dried I loved the scent!  He graciously let me have it back.  :smileyhappy:

I got a full size Rituals Shower Gel in the Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil scent in my big Barney's GWP recently and I've used almost the entire can!

Hoooorrrrraaaaaayyyy! After months of being on the wait list, I got my first 3B box of Asia beauty goodies today.

Screen Shot 2015-05-12 at 4.13.13 PM.png

Pretty happy with the selection, as I'll use everything. (Actually, I keep saying I'm going to start taking the time to put false eyelashes on now and then, but never do. Keeping the hope alive.)

Tony Moly Tangerine Whitening Hand Cream and Eyebrow Pencil

Etude House Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam (super excited to try this - how amazingly refreshing does it sound?!)

Skinfood Lashes

Definitely $12 well spent. 

(0) Hearts

I have no idea what that orange thing is, but I want it anyway.  This is a cute box.

I'm so excited for this box. I just off the waitlist this morning, had been on waitlist since February. Enjoy your box!

I've never heard of this box!  Looks nice!

I think it just launched in December. I honestly have no recollection of where I heard about it, but I signed up in January and just got off the list. I'm pretty sure they're mostly caught up, though. Probably just got a lot more interest early on than they were expecting. Of course, over the past months I've been stalking their FB page, staring longingly at everything I was missing. There's been some pretty great stuff. 

I just signed up for the waiting list.  You have officially enabled me!

I'm terrible that way. Hope you love it!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments