Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Here is my March Birchbox. It's not crazy exciting but it actually has things I will for sure use and try. I find that I actually use my Birchbox samples way more than I ever used my Allure samples. 20170311_191159.jpg

Nice!  That arrived pretty quickly!  Enjoy! @summrgirl8

[ Edited ]

MY March Glossybox. Same as @blackfire92 except I received a different pattern for the nail decals, and instead of the eb5 set I received the 5 piece Mary Kay timewise repair set. I'm excited to try the Mary Kay as I've never tried any of their products. I'm also really excited for the Tarte sunscreen. It's a bit early in the year, but a pale girl can never have too much SPF.

IMG_2299.JPG

(0) Hearts

Is that Tarteguard full sized? This box looks great!

@summrgirl8 yes it is! 

I love the nail wrap you got it's so pretty!  I bet the Mary Kay will be really nice too @EDZ90

[ Edited ]

Here's my March glossybox. Been getting it for

about 4 months now and I'm really liking it. I like at least 3 or 4 products each time sometimes more, and what I don't want gift to someone else. Also sorry for the Stila order you see in the background, I was excited about the sea siren magnificent metal eyeshadow.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I really like this month's Ipsy bag...it's so cute! 

987.JPG

Spoiler
9876.JPG

Lovely!  I like how the bag folds over, but I'm sure I'll overstuff mine, so it won't look cute like yours. Smiley Happy  @ZombieMetroAnt

I can't wait to get mine! I love the stuff you got! I am getting the brush too. Love brushes Smiley Very Happy

@ZombieMetroAnt that is cute! That would have been perfect for February. I can't wait for mine to arrive! 

I agree! @EDZ90  I would have liked this bag more for Feb and the denim bag for March.

cool. I used to get Ipsy long ago. I'm actually happy to see they still use the fun pink metallic mailer for shipping! I know, silly but I used to love seeing that in my mail. 

[ Edited ]

Here is the Funko box from Walmart...I guess there is variety - no Wonder Woman but there was a tiny Bat Girl in the blindbag. 

987.JPG

Spoiler
9876.JPG

This is still on sale for $13 & if you opt for store delivery, there's no S&H. 

@ZombieMetroAnt  Thanks for sharing!  So sad about no Wonder Woman, but that little Bat Girl is adorable! <3

My March Birchbox Smiley Very Happy

image.jpeg

cool, I was wanting to see some current Birchbox stuff. mostly since I used to get it several years ago, then was auto included in some odd class action, so now have some $5 credit (one per order) to use and wasn't sure what to do with that if anything. I canceled it long ago (never had any issues or complaints, really can't comment on why there was class action since no clue. I never had a problem.). but thought I might use the $5 to resub for a short time. I have to be careful since its easy for me to end up with too much stuff (shopaholic).

Nice!  Was this the curated box?  @jen143xo

@Tamara76 Yes! I'm very happy with it! Even tho I have tons of porefessional the other items make up for it and I'll use it. Smiley Very Happy 

My March Popsugar Must Have just arrived.... meh. 

IMG_9394.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Stephanie Johnson Camera Crossbody Bag - I think this is the big ticket item from this month's box, but I know I won't use it. Smiley Sad  I don't have a camera that will fit in the bag and don't want to use it for anything else because it is clear... and orange.   My daughter is deciding if she can use it for makeup maybe.
2.  Kate Spade Photo Album - This is super cute, but I don't really print photos anymore.  My daughter, however, is obsessed with her Fujifilm Instax, so she can stuff it with pics of her friends
3.  Velvet Eyewear $25 Gift Card
4.  Sunnylife Eco Lunch Box Watermelon - This is cute, but not practical for us, so I think I'll use it to store perfume samples or something
5. Thrive Causmetics Brilliant Eye Brightener in Stella - I will definitely use this
6.  Smashmallow Cinnamon Churro - Hmmmm.... I am not a fan of marshmallows, but churros?  Yes, please!  If I don't like them, I am quite confident my kids will polish off the bag

That doesn't look like a very good functional camera bag. Can you post a picture of the inside?