Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

One of the recent LE boxes I waited to see a spoiler and was hesitant and I missed out and it was a really good one, might have been spring, could be wrong. So this time I took my chances! I looked up last years fall box and it looked nice so I have high hopes! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

This month's Top Box. Very respectable! This is actually my last Top Box. No complaints at all - I think it actually a really good value. I just have way too many samples now. Too much stuff! I'm cancelling everything but Julep. Julep is just too darn fun. I look forward to it every month.

That is cute! What kind of lipgloss is that, Graham?

(0) Hearts

My last month box was pretty cute too. It had a le Balm luminizer and some other neat stuff I forget. 🙊

(0) Hearts

It is Model Co in the colour Striptease. Kind of a coral-pink with a bit of shimmer.

(0) Hearts

I suspected it was Model Co! Luxe Box included a Model Co gloss in the summer box. I had heard that TopBox now owned Luxe Box, so I was wondering what sort of products and brands the two would now include. 

Oh, I love TheBalm. Good thing to include!

Julep subscribers will get a free polish if they accept it in their emails, then accept the box this month. 

Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 9.49.06 AM.png

The fine print says 09/24/15, but I am almost certain Julep means 08/24/15.

[ Edited ]

I'm dying over this month's colour palette - soooo pretty. This month I'm going ALL POLISH, baby. Those dark berry lippies are lovely though.

I saw this too, I just dont' want to commit, until I see the regular boxes. I wonder if I can still claim after tomorrow, I hope so!

If you accept it and do not select a box, there is no commitment. Accept now, so you do not forget to do so later. My problem with waiting on redemption is I usually forget. 

Ahh, true enough. I"ll accept now, since there is no commitment.

Thanks!

Oh cool yay I didnt get this email yet! I am Julep subscriber but I never post my box on here, I always forget.

This is the fist time since Feb they did a free gift. People may automatically delete emails without reading them, so I hope people see this or the email before deleting. If not, they should be able to contact customer service before the 24th. My missing Julep items arrived last night, but I have not photographed the box yet. Rather than blowing up the feed, I will probably post all of my boxes at once.

I have not been posting my Citrus Lane boxes here, so if anyone has a 4 year boy and wants to see them, let me know. I will add it to my mass post.

I've been with Julep since May 2014, I don't remember ever getting anything extra/free other than the Valentine glitter polish in Feb either.  That time I think it was just added to the box, you didnt have to go though an email (I think).  I skipped the last 2 boxes because I cant even tell you how much nail polish i have and some older polishes are not good anymore, they are thick and goopy Smiley Sad .But I will post my next box, it'll be nice to see what colors other people chose (my style profile says I'm a Bombshell, but I usually swap out stuff from my box for others).

I never hear of Citrus Lane, my son will be 8 in Oct. is he too old for this?

I joined May 2014, too. I am also a Bombshell, who switches products out. We're Julep sisters. The only other month I got a freebie was Jan 2015. They sent a topcoat. Because I got one in Jan and Feb, I was thinking it would be a pattern. Then, it stopped.

My oldest is 8, and is super bummed he cannot get a Citrus Lane box. He complains every month when the box arrives. For his birthday, I am going to find him something. 

How funny! Julep sisters! I must have gotten the top coat also that month because I have it and after that I put it as an add on item to give to a friend for her to try because I really liked it. But I must have forgotten it was a free extra. I can't keep up with all these subscriptions I have. 

If if you find a subscription for your 8 year old let me know. He would be excited to get something. He gets magazine subscriptions and books but something else would be nice! 

PopSugar Must Have box spoiler

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

But is this the "Special Edition" box?

Here is this month's Glossybox:

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

First off, I absolutely love the way they pack it!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Contents of this month's box:

1. Lollipops Makeup Lip Balm (FULL SIZE) Retail ~ $5.50

2. Manna Kadar Lash Primer (FULL SIZE) Retail ~ $24

3. Sparitual Nail Lacquer (FULL SIZE) Retail ~ $12

4. Pop Beauty Kajal Pen in Sooty Black (FULL SIZE) ~ $10

5. GlamGlow YouthCleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser 1oz. Trial Size ~ $9.50

Overall Value of this month's GlossyBox ~ $61.25

I am pretty happy with the choices they made. It seems like they are finally listening to my survey responses as well as my feedback I have reported for the previous glossyboxes. For example, the nail polish color is spot on correct!

I ordered the $15 CWE Mass Appeal box from Birchbox and am really happy with it-- if any of you were on the fence it's totally worth the money! It contains:

Burt’s Bees® Lip Crayon in Sedona Sands – Full size (really pretty neutral that I've been wearing constantly)
Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths – 10-Pack
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask – Sample size (used last night and loved)
Olay™ Regenerist Luminous Dark Circle Correcting HydraSwirl™ Eye Cream – Full size
Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves – Full size
Simple® Skincare Ultra-Light Gel Moisturizer – Full size

FullSizeRender.jpg

I love that Olay eye cream - works really well for a drugstore brand - if I didn't have a poop ton of other samples to go through I would pick one up (and I still might)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments