Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I seem to be afflicted with the same problem as you... :smileyhappy:

My son gets Loot Crate and he shares the items in which he's not interested, so hopefully he'll pass on anything related to GoT and Princess Bride as he is not a fan of either.

Had I paid attention to the spoilers, I would have gone for the April Glossybox - that bag and that box are so cute!!!!

The Illume candle from your Sample Society seems pretty cute and Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil is awesome!  :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I seem to be afflicted with the same problem as you

:smileyvery-happy:

hopefully he'll pass on anything related to GoT and Princess Bride as he is not a fan of either

I... I don't understand... How... Is that even possible? ::mind boggles::

Yep, GB had a pretty good month this time. The box is seriously cute (but I liked Feb's even better). Some great finds! :smileyhappy:

I got OCC lip tar in jealous and Julep eyeliner in smoky plum :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Is jealous the really orange-y color? Rhythm Box is a bold, bright magenta-y pink. It's pretty but doesn't work on me. :smileysad:

I love the Bumble and Bumble hairdresser's invisible oil! My hair feels so great when I use it :smileyhappy: I've also been pleasantly surprised by the Aerin line of perfumes. They're too expensive for what they are (IMO) but they're fairly simple and nice florals! 

(0) Hearts

I've never tried the B&B oil, despite receiving many samples of it. Maybe I'll finally try it. :smileyhappy:

This is the first Aerin fragrance I've tried. I do love its simplicity - I wonder if that's why I don't respond to most fragrances. The scents are too complicated? O.o

Your box problem is my favorite, because I get to enjoy staring at all the goodies!  My Love With Food is coming on Thursday and I'm so ridiculously excited.  Last month was a giant fail for me so here's hoping it's good!

:smileyvery-happy:

Last's months LWF was indeed less than awesome. This month looks good so far. :smileyhappy:

IMG_1629.JPG

Can we first take a moment and talk about how cute the box is this month? Yes? Okay.

This is what's in it:

OCC Stained Gloss - Meta

Estee Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum

Marrakesh Endz Split End Mender

Julep Gel Eye Glider - Smoky Taupe Shimmer

Aerin Perfume Spray - Waterlily Sun

Makeup Bag

I'm quite happy with this box. I love OCC, the makeup bag is super cute, and the perfume spray is a fresh summery scent:smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I'm so super envious of that bag and box, itself.  So cute!!!!

(0) Hearts

I rarely respond strongly to fragrances (unless someone has put on way too much), but I REALLY like that Aerin fragrance! Added bonus - it's a spray, unlike most fragrance minis. :smileyhappy:

I was excited it was a spray instead of roller ball too lol. I haven't liked the perfume samples i've gotten in the past so Im glad I finally got a good one:smileyhappy:

I'm so excited about the perfume! This month looks amazing. It seems like everyone's getting the same selection, just different shades.

(0) Hearts

I got mine today as well but with the OCC in Jealous and the liner in Plum Smoke.  Both are good colors for me so I'm thrilled this month.

(0) Hearts

Plum Smoke sound gorgeous!

(0) Hearts

It is and in a week or two I'll be able to try it.  After a month the **bleep** contact dermatitis I got from Hypnose Drama still isn't quite gone.  Almost, so close ... I miss my eye makeiup (

(0) Hearts

That sounds horrible, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you:/ A while back I scratched my eye so bad with a mascara wand that I couldn't wear eye makeup for a couple weeks and had to use medicated & pain relieving eye drops :/

Got my Popsugar Must Have April Box today! 

Everything is really nice, but there wasn't 1 big thing that "popped" for me.

Dabney Lee Umbrella: Super Cute

One Love Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum:  Very interested to try!

Produce Candle in Rhubarb:  I'm burning it now and it smells amazing - not sure if it smells like rhubarb, but it's really sweet and nice.

Flip & Tumble 24-7 Shopping Bag:  I will keep this in my car - very useful!

Potting Shed Creations Garden-In-a-Bag Basil:  My daughter is a big gardener, so she already snatched this up.

IMG_7907.JPG

I decided I'm happy with the box. I'm wishing that there were at least six items and that the value was a little higher. But I really like just about everything in the box. I like practical items and these are (mostly) pretty practical! So I know I'm getting more than my money's worth. :smileyhappy:

Besides, that umbrella is seriously cute.

(0) Hearts

I agree! The only thing I haven't used so far is the Gardenia + Tea spray, so I think it's worth it.  I used my new umbrella a lot over the last few days, too!  :smileyhappy:

Ipsy bag showed up and I'm loving this one! 

Screen Shot 2015-04-11 at 2.52.34 PM.png

Julie G polish in the exact color i've been thinking about lately, yet don't have. They call it Damsel

Mika Shadow Base

Klorane Dry Shampoo

The Balm Nude Dude in Flirty (and in one of the cutest packages I've seen in a while)

Hikari Blush in Tango. I've never tried the brand, but the color looks fabulous. 

The bag is nice, too.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments