Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

My daughter's Walmart Winter Trendsetter Box just arrived and she found it a little disappointing compared to mine:

Bwalmartr.jpg

Spoiler
1. L'Oreal Age Perfect foil samples
2.  Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner foils in Green Apple and Green Tea
3.  Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo 1.15 oz
4.  Neutrogena  Hand Cream 0.5 oz
5.  Dove Dryoil Moisture Body Wash 1.8 oz (I actually want to try this!)
6.  Curel Hydratherapy 2 oz
7.  Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair 2oz

*No makeup though Smiley Sad

@Tamara76 I love how you share subscription boxes with your daughter! 

I wish my mom lived in the US so I could do this

Awww, thanks!   @MSena

Tell her not to despair, the Neutrogena Hand Cream is a hidden gem.  Not as a hand cream though -- try it on her feet.  It's better for that than the actual "Foot Cream" they make.  

Ohhh!  Thank you for the tip! @SuzeAlex

My missing items from my December Popsugar Must Have Box arrived - yay!

missingr.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Winky Lux Lip Velour in Bunny
2.  Mane Message Hair Pins

*I was so sad these weren't in my box because these were the items I wanted most!  Thanks to PSMH for sending them so quickly! Smiley Happy

Also my Walmart Winter Classic Beauty Box just came in!

Walmart.jpg

Spoiler
1.  CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black
2.  Curel Hydratherapy Skin Moisturizer 2oz
3.  Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt 0.5 oz (intrigued)
4.  Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream 1.75 oz
5.  Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture in Mandarin and Tiare Flower 1.8 oz
6.  Dove Advanced Hair Series Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask Foils

There was also a $4 off Curel coupon and a $1.50 off coupon for some gray root spray, but that immediately went in the trash - I don't have gray hair!

My daughter's Winter Pusheen box just arrived - sooooooo cute!!!!

IMG_7559.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Wrapping Paper/Gift Sticker set
2.  Holiday Stamp Set
3.  Washi Tape
4.  Tea Infuser
5.  Mittens
6.  Vinyl Figure
7.  Thermos
8.  Scarf
9.  String Lights

My Rue La La Popsugar Must Have Holiday Glamour box just arrived and I cannot believe the awesome value for $29!!!!!

IMG_7548.JPG

Spoiler
I already have all of these items other than this shade of nail polish, so everthing will be added on to Christmas gifts.
1.  Henri Bendel umbrella
2.  Lalicious Brown Sugar Vanilla Body Wash
3.  NCLA Mani ER
4.  Cargo Blush in The Big Easy
5.  Makeup Eraser
6.  Smith & Cult Nail Polish in 1972
7.  Smith & Cult The Shining Lip Laquer in The Warning
8.  Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn to Dusk Palette
9.  Kendra Scott Elaina Bracelet

(0) Hearts

Has anyone who gets the Sisley Paris box got their December one yet?  Haven't received mine yet and hate that there is never any tracking or anything.

Posted by MSA - this is a $15/mo box:

allure.JPG

allure1.JPG

I called their CS and asked if I could have this deal even though I had an existing account. They deleted my current account and set up a new account with this promo all while I was on the phone. I even called late this evening. 

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you!! I just signed up. I'm okay with $10 a month, I waste that on lunch pretty regularly, $15 always stopped me though. Now I can give it 6 months to see if it's worth a higher price tag.

Ipsy arrived. I love getting brushes and will try out the Josie Maran. Not excited to try the others really. IMG_1965.JPG

(0) Hearts

If the JM is the highlighter, it's really gorgeous! Hopefully you'll like it too

(0) Hearts

@EDZ90I got almost the same bag as you this month, except I got a pretty NYX eyeshadow instead of the Josie Maran.  Idk if my Snow Cream Moisturizer was defective, but it was really gritty and greasy - I tried it once and had to toss it. Smiley Sad

@Tamara76 I only dipped my finger into the snow cream and it felt like jello so I am hesitant to try. But as long as they keep sending me.m brushes I'll be happy 😊 

Oh!  That is probably what it is supposed to feel like!  I bet I got a bad batch...  Let me know if you try it! Smiley Happy

@Tamara76 will do! 

MSA has posted a review of the Pusheen Winter 2016 box.  Cuteness overload!  One day left to subscribe to this box.

Thanks for the heads up @spotspotcat!  This one looks like it is packed with cute stuff - I can't believe how much is included!

You are most welcome @Tamara76!  I believe I will use most anything in these boxes except for the figure.  But now that I ponder the figure, I think I'll start a collection of them at my desk at work!