Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

FYI: there are variations in the eyeshadow shades, if you get a lipstick vs the Juice gloss, and not everyone gets the amazing metallic brushes. I lost out on the last two; I got a brush set from Sienna Lace that I honestly won't get the use out of that I would've with the other. This is still an amazing box, not complaining.

This is a really good box.  I have been watching Boxy Charm since they first launched and my have they come a long long long way over the last few months. In the beginning the products were mainly last seasoned drugstore items.

I never subscribed because the majority of the products I wouldn't use.  But this probably the first box I have seen that ha really intrigued me.

Those brushes and that z palette 😍

Makeup Geek eyeshadows look exciting!

[ Edited ]

I get Boxycharm and I can't wait for this months box.  There are a lot of very upset people because apparently there is a wait list now. I can see why though the spoilers are fabulous!

I don't get Boxycharm, but those spoilers look amazing!

[ Edited ]

My February Popsugar Must Have box just arrived!:

IMG_8679.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Chuao Cinnamon Cereal Smooch Chocolate Bar:  I love this brand so much!  Can't wait to try this!
2.  Tribe Alive Foldover Clutch in Atitian Brocade:  This is really pretty and I love what this company stands for, but I was hoping for something more Valentine themed
3.  Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Love Is On:  Beautiful shade!
4.  Battington Lashes and Glue:  I seriously need to practice applying lashes - I am terrible at this!
5.  Kris Nations Jewelry Love Script Necklace:  This is my favorite item in the box!  IT goes with the little xo earrings we got a year or two ago. ❤️
6.  Juara Candlenut Body Cream:  I am anxious to try this - there is a foil seal on the tub, so I can't smell it and I don't want to open it until I'm ready to use it

Overall, I am really happy with this box! 😊

ETA:  OMG!  The lipstick smells like strawberries and it is super moisturizing!  🍓🍓🍓

@Tamara76 My box arrived on Friday and I agree...that lipstick smells wonderful but is even more incredible on the lips. Super moisturizing and the color...BAM! I gave the chocolate to my teen daughter who said it tasted funny. Lol

@petitesweetmom @Ispend2much6. I shared the chocolate with my hubby and we liked it!  It was like ground cinnamon toast crunch cereal mixed into the chocolate. 😊

It's a nice one!  That candy bar lasted about 5 minutes. @Tamara76

Wow @Tamara76 - that lipstick!!  Vavavooom Heart  

Is Chuao the same brand that did the bacon chocolate in Birchbox?  If so, I like them a lot too!  Great box.

It is!!! I ordered a sampler set from Birchbox after getting one in my box! My absolute favorite is the potato chip one. It's like the perfect blend of sweet and salty and I end up grabbing one every time I go into Fresh Market now haha!

@ZombieMetroAnt  Birchbox gave small bars of Chuao chocolate for the past two Christmases and sold a sample box of them.  And, they do have a bacon bar; it looks a little different than before, but maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

baconluxious_1.jpg

Thanks @Ispend2much6!   I snagged a few of these bacon bars at CVS recently and they are soooooo amazing!  💗

Whoa, CVS sells them?  I don't have to travel 45 minutes to our gourmet grocery??? @Tamara76

@Ispend2much6  Yes! My CVS has all the fancy chocolate in the back on an endcap near the cards.

Wow, did not know that.  I hope they still maintain their quality if they are going to be upping their distribution.  @Tamara76

Thanks so much @Ispend2much6 💕

Thanks!   Hmmmm I don't remember if they were in Birchbox(might have been Vosges chocolate?), but Chuao does make a phenomenal bacon candy bar - it is truly to die for! 💕  @ZombieMetroAnt

Thanks!  I'll have to check it out because "bacon" and "Chocolate" are always on top of my food pyramid 0000.JPG

Best of luck with the lashes - I've never mastered that skill.  

I have the Serendipity by Little Lace Box and just got the box for January. Excited for the hand soap and expandable vase. Indifferent to the shoe laces and the face wash. 

IMG_8980.JPG

Also just got my PopSugar Must Have box for February. Yay for chocolate! There's a nice woven clutch but I don't really use clutches. Overall happy with the box though. It's nice to try out things I normally wouldn't. 

IMG_8979.JPG