Subscription box photo sharing

Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Strawberry Cream Muffins?! Oh my lanta Smiley Surprised

IKR!  I cannot wait to make them! <3  @Mcakes

[ Edited ]

Oh yay!  I feel like it's a good ipsy month!  The bag reminds me of the 90s, lol, but ouhhhhhhh, all the nice sized products!!!!  This may be my favorite month yet! Four full sized products!!!!IMG_9110.PNG

Spoiler
Spoiler
IMG_8700.JPGAnd here's last months since I forgot to post it. 

[ Edited ]

Oh, the shade of that lipstick looks good @heartsmyface Heart It looks like everyone is getting a good bag this month (cross your fingers!)

I got my May Birchbox on Saturday, but haven't had time to post - I chose the curated box, so I think that is why it came so fast! Smiley Happy

IMG_0838.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Clarins SPF 50 - meh
2.  Manna Kadar Glo - Love this stuff!  It is amazing when mixed in foundation! ❤️
3.  MAC False Lashes Mascara DS - Yay!  I think this is my first MAC in a sub (maybe?)
4.  Coola Spf 50 - I hate this stuff - guess I wasn't paying attention when I selected the curated box Smiley Sad
5.  Ouai Wave Spray - Again, I must not have been paying attention - I don't need wave spray and I don't want it - my hair is already wavy/curly.  Luckily, my bestie loves this stuff...

My birchbox reveal is up... I didn't pick anything this month, and it's a decent box.  Not my favorite, but it could be a LOT worse, lol!  Smiley Wink 

- Supergoop Everyday Sunscreen SPF 50 with Cellular Response Technology

- PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray

- The Beauty Crop Fabulous Flocking Lashes

- Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan

- Manna Kadar Cosmetics Glo Illuminator

The IPSY reveals are up...

0000.JPG

This looks like an amazing bag! The Peek packaging looks super unique Smiley Happy

1. You're getting such an awesome bag!! I'm also getting the UD, Starlooks and Luxie but not getting the eyeshadow palette or lip balm Smiley Sad 

Ohhhhh - Looks like a good box!  The bag is so adorable!!!!  @ZombieMetroAnt

That bag is adorable!!

No photo yet, but my Popsugar May box shipped, and it's 2.9 pounds!

@Ispend2much6,

We don't know what's in the May box yet, is that correct?  I was trying to check that out a couple of days ago.

Not one spoiler!  My Home Chef delivery isn't coming today because the label was unreadable, so they had to replace it.  So, it won't be here until tomorrow.  Makes me wonder if there was really bad leakage from the contents that ruined it, or rain.  Either way the food probably won't be any good tomorrow.

@Ispend2much6 In mine from last week the yogurt in the smoothie set exploded everywhere! They also sent me a second set of ingredients/no meats and recipe card of one of the meals I ordered Smiley Very Happy

Wow, @Samtian.  I'm glad you let me know.  I've used several of these services, and I think the only one I really had a problem with before was HC.  Sorry that happened.

My daughter's Pusheen box arrived!  As usual, I can't believe how much fun they packed into one box!

IMG_0479.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Banner
2.  Bag of Balloons
3.  Speaker
4.  T-Shirt
5. Vinyl Figure
6.  Selfie Stick
7.  Bento Box
8.  Utensil Set
9.  Photo Props
10.  Bottle Opener

@Tamara76 OMG love! I keep thinking about getting the Pusheen box, but I never pull the trigger because I feel like subscription boxes are superfluous, "I don't need it & not gonna buy it" (in Kimberly Clark's voice)... but then I see reveals like this and it makes me want the prettiness!

At least your daughter is enjoying everything and we can live vicariously through her.  

@Karmatic  I agree that subs are quite superfluous, but I think this one is a lot of fun and a pretty good value.  😊

I never get the Pusheen box and I regret it every single time!  This is a great one.  You're daughter is going to be so happy!

(0) Hearts

@michelleshopsShe is super happy!  Everything in this box is a win - I really want the little speaker, but she's not sharing - lol! Smiley Happy