Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

CE2BCB3B-B755-414F-B21B-B4DDC1A144AC.jpg

This is my first Ipsy box in two years and I really like all of the choices! I haven't used the sheet masks yet but they look promising. 

00000000.JPGThis is SO freaking cute! Heart

3.JPG

Spoiler
4.JPG

Is anyone getting the summer box?  I'm super tempted Heart 

[ Edited ]

FabFitFun Summer 2017 (plus an add on box of surprise stuff, some acai body power cream, and some stank stop deodorant):

IMG_7532.JPG

I like almost everything. Not a fan at all of the things that came in the surprise box (the Yuni foaming soap in particular has a really disgusting smell). The earrings are... heavy. And I could never figure out how to get nail wraps to work. I probably won't do an add on surprise box in the future.

Allure also sent me an extra perk for being a subscriber of their beauty box:

IMG_7533.JPG

Wow! So nice of Allure to send you that! I love Marc Jacobs velvet noir!

Allure is seriously the best. I love the other subscription boxes I get, but Allure is consistently the best of them. 

I think this may be my last sub box for the month of June - Finally received my June Popsugar Must Have Box - LOVE it!:

popsugarjune.jpg

Spoiler
1. Billabong Aloha Hat - On the fence, but I have a mini-me dying to take it off my hands if it doesn't match my "aesthetic"
2.  The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
3.  Meri Meri Party Straws
4.  Aloha Mid-Sized Ocean Coco Palms Pouch - Love it!
5.  Belgian Boys Mini Cookie Stash - So cute!
6.  Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Drink - YUM!
7.  Captain Blankenship Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray - I really don't need Sea Salt Sprays since I have wavy/curly hair, but this one is so pretty, I'm going to try it! Smiley Happy
8.  NCLA So Rich Mermaid Tears Cuticle Oil - OMG - It smells soooooo good!  I used it last night and I love it!!!!

Overall, I love this box - Perfect for summer! Smiley Happy

My Summer Fab Fit Fun arrived and I am super happy overall, just wish I hadn't added on the art and travel options...

IMG_1218.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Add on Bloom Car Charger
2. Michael Stars Ruana
3.  Mystery Chef Item:  Himalayan Pink Salt Kit - How fun!
4. Kris Nations Mystic Bar Necklace in Peach - I love this brand's packaging in the little glass tubes - so fun!  I have a few other items from them and it is fun to see the little glass tubes lined up together.
5. Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate
6. Eau Thermal Avene SPF 50
7. Cargo Picture Perfect Highlighter in Bronze - Gorgeous!!!!
8. Mystery Beauty Item Klorane Dry Shampoo - Meh - Don't like this one because it leaves a white residue, but my bestie loves it, so it is going to her. Smiley Happy
9. BKR Bottle in Rosie
10.  Vital Proteins Marine Collagen Sample
11.  Add On Mystery Artist Item:  Amy Tangerine Art Kit - Meh - Giving it to my little niece
12. Add On Mystery Traveler Item:  Understated Passport Holder and Luggage Tag - Meh - Don't really need more of these

Overall I think this is a great value, and I'll use most of the items. Smiley Happy

Oh my goodness!  This looks like such a fun box!  I have that bkr water bottle (from Birchbox, I think) and it's lasted me f-o-r-e-v-e-r!

Oh yay!  I haven't tried the bottle yet, but it looks like a nice size to carry around. <3   @ZombieMetroAnt

My regular June Sephora Play box arrived today and I am really happy with it!

IMG_1214.JPG

Spoiler
First of all, I am super happy I didn't get the Coola Mist or dry shampoo!  I can live with the Porefessional in this case - lol!
1.  Bag:  Too cute!!!
2.  Porefessional: Believe it or not, I actually used to use this, but my daughter now enjoys these eponymous samples, so I will gladly add to her stock! 
3.  OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil - Can't wait to try this!   This is definitely new to me!
4.  IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel - Also new to me - Very excited to try this!
5.  Black Opium - One of my all time favorite scents,so I don't mind trying it again! Smiley Happy
6.  FAB Coconut Priming Moisturizer - Already one of my favorite products, so I don't mind trying it again
7.  KVD ELL Mini in K-Dub - I love ELLs, but was hesitant to buy this shade because I'm not sure if I'll really wear it, but still wanted to try it, so I was thrilled to receive it in my Play box this month

Overall, I'm really happy with my box this month!  <3

I also got my Sephora Play Iconic Edition Box today, not exactly a sub, but "sub adjacent."  Smiley Happy

playgold.jpg

IMG_1202.JPG

IMG_1203.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Gold Bag:  Very cute!
2.  Play Booklet:  Nice quality
3.  Burberry Cat Lashes Mascara DS:  Love!
4.  Guerlain L'OR Essence:  OMG - I am so excited to try this!!!
5.  Tom Ford Black Orchid Mini Roll-On Perfume:  NOT a fan of this scent, but I collect minis, so it has been added to the collection
6.  Dior Poison Girl mini: Adorable!
7.  La Mer Moisturizing Soft Cream:  Normal DS sized - not like the promo we recently got Smiley Happy

@Tamara76

3 of my favorite products are there. And that pouch.. I love it! So lucky. 

(0) Hearts

@eleonorarosaHopefully something similar will come up again soon for VIB! Smiley Happy

I got mine too :-) the lip mini was a much more wearable color than I thought when I looked at it so i am super excited 

(0) Hearts

I agree!   I really like it!  @Kim888

@Tamara76 Is this the rouge only box? It looks very nice! That little lipstick is so cute!

Yes - it is the Rouge exclusive box.  I am a sucker for mini lippies and perfumes, so it is perfect for me! <3

@vegchililover78

My June Ipsy just arrived!

ipsyjune.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Bag:  Adorable!  Love it!
2.  Balm Springs DS:  I love The Balm's minis - too cute!
3.  NYX Whipped Lip and Cheek Souffle: Not the best color for me, so I gave this to my daughter
4.  Margaret Dabbs London Nail Polish in Daylily:  I love this color!!!!
5.  Pur Cosmetics Fully Charged Mascara DS
6.  Hey Honey Uncover Detox Mask

Ouhhh, nice nailpolish shade.  May it be better than my failpolish. 

Awwww - So sorry the beautiful blue didn't work out for you!   @heartsmyface

I got an ILNP order yesterday, so this polish will have to wait, but I love the shade, too.  Smiley Happy