Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Did anyone else have anything missing from the PopSugar Must Have for August?? I got mine today and the blush and Baggu bag were missing. Smiley Sad I'm bummed. I emailed them so hopefully they can help me. Booooo

(0) Hearts

Awwwwww  Good luck!   I've never received a broken/missing item, but I would think they'd send you replacements.

I just signed up for choix recently to replace my birchbox. Here's my first box!

I wanted to try the glamglow mask without having to buy the FS. It's probably not the best "bang for your buck" in terms of sample size but atleast i'll get one use out of it.

choix1.JPG

I think this is my last month of Choix, six months went by fast!

image.jpeg

My first ipsy bag!!

image.jpeg

(0) Hearts

Woo hoo!  Looks like a pretty good one!  Smiley Happy

Darn Birchbox. I've been fascinated with milk makeup since I saw their cheesy promo videos. I have to stay subscribed to get either a cheek/lip or highlighter. Also September is customer appreciation month. I did not get anything last year. If they skip me again this year, I decided I will definitely cancel. 

August PopSugar Must Have:

FullSizeRender(9).jpg

Spoiler
Meh.

I have been super underwhelmed with PSMH the last few months....

1.  Christian LaCroix Sticky Note Folio:  These ombre sticky notes are super cute - I will definitely use these

2.  Triple C PowerGloss Charger:  I've received several similar chargers in various subs and while they always get used (especially when travelling), I don't really need more

3.  Baggu Duck Bag:  My bag is navy and it is super generic looking.  I love the fold up Baggu bags, but this one is just dull and I have so many totes already  - My daughter has been into buying patches and ironing them onto plain baseball caps - maybe she can do the same with this bag?

4.  Cargo Blush in The Big Easy:  I really love this shade - it gives a lovely flushed pink glow!

5.  Unplugged Dusti Screen Cleaners:  My daughter snatched these right away and already has one stuck to her phone

6.  Cookie Pop Popcorn:  This stuff is pretty good - it tastes like Cookie Crisp cereal, however... the bag says the serving size is 2.5 cups and that there are 6 servings in the bag...

IMG_5490.JPG
FullSizeRender(12).jpg
grumpy.jpg
We measured and there were only 5 cups of popcorn in the entire bag!  That is only 2 servings.  Smiley Sad

Sorry about the popcorn. Cute bag though.

Have you thought about Luxor Box? I made the switch after a couple disappointed PSMH boxes last year. I sub with the monthly and LE boxes and I find that most of the time if I don't like an item they make an awesome gift or are resellable, I got the black box which should be here next week and Im super excited about that. 

I would highly recommend looking at the Luxor Petite box or the full size monthly reviews through Mysubscriptionaddicition.

Thanks for the tip!  I will check it out!

I just ordered the PSMH LE Fall box, so I am crossing my fingers that it is a good one - I have subbed to PSMH for like 2 1/2 years or so and I am scared that if I cancel, they'll get better again - lol!  Smiley Happy

Allure August20160818_192610.jpg

(0) Hearts

I am all about the Wet Brush. It is amazing. I own 3.

image.jpegimage.pngPlay by Sephora 

birchbox

Nice Birchbox.

(0) Hearts

Hi there! 

Im looking to trade etc for the August 2016 Ipsy makeup bag. If you don't want it, I would love to give it a home. 

Please PM me Smiley Happy 

thanks! 

August Sephora Play:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Lancome Energie De Vie:  I've gotten a few other samples of this recently and I really like it
2.  Sephora Eye Pencil in Flirting Game:  I could have sworn I had this shade from a promo/gwp, but I must have given it to someone b/c it was not in my eyeliner stash - will definitely be used
3.  Clean Reserve Blonde Rose:  Not really a rose girl, but this smells really nice
4.  Pouch:  Sooooo Cute!!!!!  I've been using these for jewelry.  Smiley Happy
5.  UD Perversion Mascara DS: One of my faves
6.  Caudalie Resveratrol Eye Lifting Balm:  Also very nice
7.  MUFE Artist Shadow in I-544: Lovely color and I don't think I have this shade

Overall, nothing new except the perfume and the colors of the eyeshadow and maybe eyeliner, but I really like all these products. 

I also like how they included eye products that can be worn together for one look - Very cool.

Since next month will be the 1 year anniversary of Play, I hope they do something special!!!! Smiley Happy

I'm looking forward to this coming.  I'm getting the same bag.

I love my August Birchbox and am having second thoughts on canceling. At least I have a few more days to decide.

Birchbox August 2016.jpg

(0) Hearts

Ahh I miss Birchbox in Canada. All I had was lame Topbox. They kept missing the items, and they did not even bother responding to ANY of my complaint so cancelled. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments