Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Ooh, the March Ipsy bag looks so cute!  

ipsy.JPG

Refresh my memory, when does Ipsy send out the bags? I recently re-subscribed after canceling several months ago due to financial issues.

(0) Hearts

@shyvicki my delivery has been usually the second week of the month!  Oh, please post a pic of your bag when you receive!  There are so many varieties, it's cool to see what everyone else gets. 

Thanks, and will do Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Thanks @sabrinas for posting this deal! I got the Popsugar Girls night out box (Also my first box from them)! 

There're 9 items in the box. Overall I think it's a great box!!

(Just a bit curious about the "Girls night in" Box, please share if anyone got it!)

Spoiler
Knock Knock double sided mirror: cute design as it states: get yourself a reality check. lol

Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn To Dusk Palette : Great size for travel (about the size of a credit card). 

Kendra Scott Elaina Rose Gold Bracelet in White Pearl: One of my fav in this box!! Very delicate bracelet, I love the easy adjustable design! And it comes in a cute minty green pouch as well!

Henri Bendel Striped Short Umbrella: Chic! Another fav of mine!

Lalicious Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil & Bubble Bath
: Smells delicious! I guess it would be great in winter month!

Makeup Eraser Mini: I'm not personally care for this one on face. But it might be great to remove the high spf suncreen on body..lol

Cargo Powder Blush "The Big Easy": Very wearable pinky coral color, good for light to medium tones, satin finish. (I think I like the tin, but it's really bulky to storage.)

Smith's Cult Nail Polish "1972": I love the bottle!! And I think it's a perfect rose gold color polish!! 

Winky Lux lipstick "Bunny":  I love this color!! A deeper raspberry?? Very flattering! Plus the packaging is super cute! Love!

pops.JPG

That looks like a great box!  Wow!  I would love to hear what you think about the stowaway palette - I've been really curious about their products. 

Darn it! This was the first box I seriously considered getting, but I didn't. So much cute stuff I want Smiley Sad 

I love that Winky Luxe lipstick!

I love it!! The kendra scott is so pretty.

Oh my gosh! For a second there I thought you received a Sephora umbrella 00.JPGThis is a great box!!  Congrats @Sodayui

Hahahaha!! I didn't notice that!!! LOL.

Thanks!! @ZombieMetroAnt

Anyone else pre-order the Popsugar Must Have Resort Box???

Not me.  I didn't care for the contents of the past two years' versions.  But I hope you love yours!

@Ispend2much6. I loved last year's box except the hat (I am so not a hat girl). I love, love, loved last year's bracelet!

The two years prior, I loved everything except the jewelry.  The 2015 box intoduced me to Drunk Elephnat!  ❤️

I am hoping for a hat-free box with cute jewelry this year!  Maybe also some sort of highlighter palette! Smiley Wink

@Tamara76  I did love the Holiday for Her box.  And, you may get your wish because it seems like a lot of companies are coming out with highlighter palettes this spring/summer.

GlossyBox Limited Edition Rituals Box available now- $25 for subscribers, $30 for non-subscribers.

Photo from and link at MSA.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-21-at-7.36.03-PM.png

I love Rituals! 💗

I know!  Their products are so luxurious and moisturizing.

From MSA - thought I'd share here in the "box" thread Heart

bat11.JPG

bat.JPG

Spoiler
bat1.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt  That is a good deal!  Do we know if these are the actual contents or will it vary?  If there's a chance of snagging some Wonder Woman stuff, I'm buying one! 😊