Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

Fall Luxe Box. Not too shabby!

(0) Hearts

My Luxe Box had some weird lipstick with particles in it. I wonder if there's something wrong with it? 

IMG_4691.JPGIMG_4688.JPG

Gross. I researched this a bit ago when I had similar looking ones. I will send you a link to my article, because even though it is a beauty article, I am not sure I can link it to the main board. 

My August Boxes

Julep August 2015.jpg

Birchbox August 2015 Box 3.jpg

Birchbox 4 August 2015 2.jpg

Birchbox 2 August 2015 3.jpg

Birchbox Candidly Nicole 2.jpg

Fabletics August 2015.jpg

My son's box

Citrus Lane August 2015.jpg

My husband's September box

Birchbox Man September 2015 3.jpg

That outfit inspired me to join Fabletics.I'm hoping if I buy pretty outfits I'll have greater incentive to workout.... But I doubt it haha

[ Edited ]

They are having a Labor Day Sale right now. If you buy a full-priced outfit, you can shop the sale. Some of the items in the sale category are incredible. I almost placed an order, but I've purchased 7 outfits in three months. Time for a mini break. Build your collection quickly and you will have lots of cute outfits to work out in. Then, you will go!

I like that philosophy! I was going to go with a slow inventory build-up strategy but I can't say that has worked in the past..... Guess I'll have to check that sale out!

Nice goodies to play with. Awsome outfit!

That's a neat kids box. What is it called? 

Citrus Lane, 4 year old boy box.

Thank you notcreative.

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Hey, Borat!

My upcoming Birchboxes are looking great. What are you getting?

Lipstick, Pores No more, Give Me Brow!

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 7.21.20 PM.png

Whish (love this), 100% Pure (love this), Mally (love this), Davines (just wanted 2 samples for 10 extra points, but I will try it).

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 1.43.09 PM.png

Not sure what I think of this one. The ABH pencil was my selection but it may be too dark. I've never tried Japoesque shadows and I have that sea salt spray already (have not tried it yet).

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 1.39.49 PM.png

(0) Hearts

I know a lot of people were curious about Julep's friction stick. It along with the pedi foot cream I hate (but others love) are the Sweet Steal at Julep today. Get both for $15. If you accepted a box this month, the secret store opened today.

Birchbox sample choice, what are you guys going to pick?

image.jpg

Davines Shampoo and Conditioner

I have 4/5 samples in the custom box, and I'm not super excited for the other 3 samples. I'm meh on this box

None of the choices excited me.  I was going to leave it up to chance, but I decided to go with the ABH because it would be something different for me.  

[ Edited ]

I was afraid to leave it to chance, because I just know I would get a custom box I do not want. I've heard great things about the Liz Earle, but I already own it and have not tried it yet.

I've probably received 3 tubes of the Liz Earle from Birchbox for various reasons.  I don't use it often, but it's nice on occasion when I'm playing around with makeup and need something to "melt" it all off because I've overdone things!   I like it!

That's a ringing endorsement. As soon as I polish off a couple more face washes, I will try it. I have five open right now. For someone with my OCD, I have no clue how that many got opened at once.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments