Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

(0) Hearts

Could the nail polish box you're thinking of be Julep?

(0) Hearts

Today on Glossybox's Facebook:

Let's welcome the weekend with this amazing Fan Giveaway from Beautyblender! THREE LUCKY WINNERS will receive the beautyblender pure kit, including beautyblender.pure, beautyblender solid, the air.port travel pouch + an 18-month supply of sponges! (Total Giveaway Value $582!)

996098_567698506631986_1583203237_n.jpg

if you share ipsy on fb, you can cut the waitlist!

I like the idea as well! I was subbed to IPSY but cancelled after I kept getting too many brand repeats, and I didn't really love the brands they were repeating. I just signed up for Glossybox this month, I have been lusting after the box for a year so I decided it was time to take the plunge! I would be glad to post a picture of what I receive. I have been curious about some of the other boxes so I would love to see what others receive.

Glossybox has BeautyBlender this month!

Glossybox now has a men's box. Pretty pricey. The Birchbox Men's is $20 a month. I wish I had a gentleman caller to shower with gifts!

unnamed.jpg

(0) Hearts

I like the idea :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments