Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Ipsy participants!  MSA has a link to request a specific sample for the March box Heart

ipsy.JPG

FYI

Spoiler

[ Edited ]

@ZombieMetroAnt You're wonderful!! Thanks for tagging me~! 

I selected Tarte and Ouai~~Smiley Tongue

Thanks for the heads up!  We'll see if we get our choices. Smiley Happy

I'm intrigued by the snail cream, but played it safe and selected one of the Tarte options.  💕

@ZombieMetroAnt

My mom loves snail creams, but it's supposed to cause bad reactions on people with shellfish allergies...like me!

[ Edited ]

@txcatx  That is very interesting!  My hubby is allergic to shellfish and crustaceans and his allergist told him to avoid scorpions, but we didn't know about snails!  No escargot for him!

Yikes! I never thought of scorpions. I'm just glad I've never seen a live one. 

One of my coworkers lives out in the Hill Country and often finds scorpions in her bathroom. She also sees tarantulas in her yard. Thank God I live in the city!

My parents and sister live out in the Hill Country and one time, when my niece was a baby, they found a big scorpion in her crib (shudders) - thankfully, she wasn't stung.  

They get scorpions, tarantulas, copperheads, rattlesnakes and ringtails (cute, but mean).... I prefer to live in the city, too!  @txcatx

Yikes, the scorpion in the crib is so scary, @Tamara76! I'm glad your niece wasn't stung.

I'm definitely happy living in the city with the grackles, the occasional armadillo, and the city's famous bats and salamanders.

The snail cream looked cute and then I read about it and creeped myself out. I went for the brush. 

Thanks, @ZombieMetroAnt! I'll see if I get my choice.

I did this yesterday, I hope that it actually works.

Just signed up for Sephora Play! Super excited!

Question, does anyone sub to Boxy charm? Thoughts? 

@StephaniLynn I also have Boxycharm and I feel like I'm always getting a great value.  I don't always like everything, but I can normally find someone to give the products that I won't use to and they always appreciate the gesture.

@Nikkihas3girls I think i'm going to subscribe. I'm liking the things I hear about it! Thanks!

@StephaniLynn I am exited to hear what you think of it after you receive your first box from Boxycharm.

@StephaniLynn Congrats on your Sephora Play sub!  

I have Boxycharm and totally love it!  IMO, they consistently deliver quality products from well-known brands (the Feb box totally knocked it out of the park Heart).  A good resource for past boxes would be MSA.  I think Liz does a good job in reviewing the items honestly and she has good pictures, too!  Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt this months Box is what turned me on to it! The zpalette and shadows! Yes!

Glossybox x La Mer Box, avail 2/20/17

£35 for subscribers and £40 for non-subscribers (+ S&H)

Full spoilers:

Spoiler
The Cleansing Micellar Water – 30ml
The Treatment Lotion – 5ml
The Eye Concentrate – 3ml
The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum – 5ml
The Moisturizing Cream – 7ml
The Intensive Revitalizing Mask – 15ml

I was rly excited about this in January, but I think I will pass. Would have preferred fewer items at bigger sizes. 

My Sephora Play just arrived!

IMG_0223.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Pouch:  So pretty!
2.  Too Faced Lip Injection in Milkshake:  Such a pretty color, but this burns my lips.  Fortunately, my daughter likes it!
3.  NARS Velvet Lip Glide in Bound:  I have a full sized version, a medium sized and a mini and I've already given minis to my daughter and niece - this one is going to my bestie
4.  Origins Ginzing Eye Cream:  This is already one of my HG products!
5.  Clinique Pep Start Hydroblur Moisturizer:  I've been using a full-sized version of this for a while - it's nice, but I'm not sure I'd buy it again
6.  Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence:  I've tried this before - nice
7.  Sephora Lashcraft Mascara:. I don't recall if I've tried this one yet

Overall, there are a lot of nice products this month, but I own or have tried all but maybe one.  I would like to see more new products in the future. Smiley Happy

@Tamara76  Nice box!  Especially the Nars.