Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

Eek!  How cute is the Ipsy October bag?

posted by MSA - perfect for the season Heart

Ipsy.JPG

i saw the full list of products from ipsy and i ended up cancelling my subscription! i feel like i only receive junk products Smiley Sad i am looking to subscribe to another subscription box 

Omg I love this! 

If if anyone doesn't want their bag, lemme now! I would love to trade etc 

All of her bags have been so cute lately. Too bad I rarely care for what she places inside the bags.

(0) Hearts

I cannot post pics from my phone but I just read an email about a new s e x  toy subscription box that is $65 a quarter.  It's been around since2013.  It's says it's customizable based on your "preferences" and they compare it to the Allue box I have a screen shot I'll post later.  

My fall makeup box from Vegan Cuts arrived today! This is my second box and the value for each box has been incredible! This box is quarterly for $39.95, the value for the fall box is $154...

Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Liquid Lip in Blythe, pink mauve

Au Naturale Organic Creme Eye Shadow in Coffee, metallic light brown with hints of bronze

Ofra Cosmetics Illuminating Blush Stripes

Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Makeup Primer

image.jpeg

Birchbox Sample Choice and Curated box selection spoilers (Photo Credit from MSA website) figured I'd share it here in case anyone doesn't follow that blog.

Curated box:Screen-Shot-2016-09-21-at-9.26.13-AM.png

Sample Choice:

Screen-Shot-2016-09-21-at-9.30.31-AM-e1474464731275.png

if there are any of us left that still subscribe to Birchbox what do you think?  (I still didn't cancel.....yet)

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Also, the October curated box, Revive and Restore, is also for sale for $10 for subscribers ($15 for others,) if you really loved it and wanted one of the other sample choices.

I am confused by BB.  There are 2 boxes on their website.

If I order do I get the one on top or the crappy one with the Escada perfume sample if I am brand new subscriber?

@jen143xo 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Let me see if I can find out if first time subscribers gets this box or a random one. I emailed them to ask this to be sure. 

If someone else knows the answer please chime in Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I want the tata Harper sample but the curated box looks good too.

(0) Hearts

I can't wait for the featured box!  @notcreative  did you get your September box?  What color of lippie did you get?

Birthday Suit, but I have not sharpened it yet to see if there is anything left in the pencil. Everything on the outside melted.

Oh, no!  That's awful.  I'm surprised I haven't had much makeup melting since we've been 90 or so up until this week.

Our weather officially changed yesterday, just in time for the first day of fall. I just do not think the pencil is a smart format for the gloss.

I watched Lorelei's video this morning, and I can tell she really liked the scent of the pillow spray. That seems like such an interesting product. Between that and the Oribe dry shampoo, I have to take the featured box. I would not have minded any of the featured samples though. I love that dr. Brandt, want to try the Tata again, and have yet to try that specific Juice Beauty item.

Every month I say I am canceling and then there is at least 2 things I want to try in the curated box or I want one of the sample choices lol

It keeps happening to me, too. 

This does seem like one of their better months, though I need more dry shampoo like a hole in my head.

I agree!  Also don't need any more of that Dr. Brandt!  

I think I'll go for the Tata Harper.  Smiley Happy