Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

This bag @heartsmyface...

Image result for me gusta Pusheen gif

What shade is the lipstick?

[ Edited ]

Oh me too!!!  It's the best Ipsy bag I've ever received. My actual bag is a bit wonkily sewn though.

The lipstick is in the shade Posh.  It's a brown-rosey-nude.  It's a little too taupey for my liking to wear all on its own.  I'll have to play around with it and some darker liners.  I do t normally gravitate toward browns but why not give it a try! The coconut scent is really pleasant!  @ZombieMetroAnt

Oh, good!  I'm glad to hear you like it!  The lipstick sounds divine and you're a great MUA that can make anything work!  BTW, @heartsmyface, would you happen to know anyone that wants the star stamp that was included in this months bag? 

00.JPG

Calling me a MUA?  Why thank you!  Ha, how I wish I could wear that title!  Like legit wear it!  I've only ever successfully done makeup for three other people (discounting all of my drunken friend face plasterings and my patient and loving sons).

What?!!!!!  Really???  You don't want yours?  I bought a cheapie knockoff off Amazon today but my hopes aren't too high since it was like $2-3.  Would you like to trade for something?  I have an embarrassingly large selection of goodies to choose from 😛

@ZombieMetroAnt

[ Edited ]

Trade? Hhmm, do you have any Guerlain?  LOL just kidding.  No, no trade.  I just wanna give this little guy a good home but thanks @heartsmyface

00.JPG

[ Edited ]

Why, yes, yes I do!  Would you like? 😄 Not kidding.  It's all alone and sad and unloved.  

@ZombieMetroAntimage.jpg

WHAT!? 

<recuperating from fainting>

Heart I love you @heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

I'll take that as a yesSmiley Wink

Here's this month's Allure's box - love it!

a1.PNG

Ohhhhh!   Drunk Elephant!  Very nice!   @ZombieMetroAnt

Very nice! This box has always tempted me, but I've managed not to subscribe yet. Have you been happy with this box most months?

[ Edited ]

This is perhaps the only sub I have that consistently delivers...from the last 12 I've received, maybe one was a dud. 😁

That's a great one, @ZombieMetroAnt!

Ipsy

20170512_184454.jpg

(0) Hearts

Nice bag!   Love the highlighter and the Briogeo! ❤️   @shyvicki

Got my Ipsy bag today:

mayipsy.jpg

The bag itself is really cute! I can't wait to try all the products Smiley Happy 

Aghhh, I wanted the star stamp!  I think I need to acquire oneSmiley Wink. Marketing success! 

Oh no I wish I saw your comment before I opened it @heartsmyface lol! I would have sent it to you Smiley Sad I am really enjoying it so far- it's opaque, dries down quick and is budge proof. 

@Mcakes Haha, that so sweet of you but I found a similar stamp liner on Amazon for a great deal right after I typed that😄  Thank you anyways!  It looks like such a fun product!  If the cheapy Amazon one doesn't work out then I guess I'll have to go the long route and (gasp!) type my info into the Starlooks website.  I was feeling lazy todaySmiley Happy 

Woohoo!   This does look look like a fun bag!  Enjoy! @Mcakes 

image.pngimage.png