Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

May Petit Vour - I love this subscription box! Monthly subscription is $15, value of this box is $32. This month is a really winner for me. I love Mullein & Sparrow, Han and Juara! Eager to try the shower oil from Aromatherapy Associates, it does have a very relaxing scent.

Han Skincare Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Sunset
Mullein & Sparrow Soothing Face Mist
Juara Java Plum & Avocado Nourishing Mask
Aromatherapy & Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil

IMG_1343.JPG

EEK!  @Tamara76 I think you subscribe to this one, right?  I dying to know what's in it!  Cat Happy

0.JPG

@ZombieMetroAntI sure do!

We just got our first spoiler for the June box, but I am dying to see what kind of mermaid item may be included!  I also like when they include novels:

Spoiler
img_5921d806e3d41-768x768.png

Oh, I like that bag! I'm actually contemplate subscribing just for the bag, i have so many post bags I'm doing nothing with but I like that this one is bigger.  The print is right up my ally too!

Ohhh pretty bag!

May Boxycharm Heart 

0.JPG

Spoiler
The box included:
β€’ Highlight & Contour Palette 
β€’ Round Contour Brush
β€’ Brow Brush
β€’The BrowGal Brow Kit
β€’ Temptu Liquid Glow

Here's the inside of the kit
1.JPG

Ohhhh - this looks like a good box!!!!  @ZombieMetroAnt

[ Edited ]

Ipsy:

IMG_0628.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Bag:   So cute!
2.  Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Opal Overcoat - So pretty, but very light - May be good for my inner corner
3.  Luxie Beauty Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush
4.  Adesse Gel Effect Nail Polish in Surfer Girl - pretty color!
5.  IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara
6.  Manna Kadar Bronzer/Highlighter - nice, but I got like 10 of these fromBirchbox last year- will give this to a friend Smiley Happy

Sephora Play - Wow!

IMG_0631.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Skin Laundry Foaming Cleanser - Tried it before, but love it!
2.  Tocca Stella - yum
3.  Trestique Highlighter - Have this already, but a back-up for my work makeup bag will be fun!
4.  Nudestix in Greystone - Love Nidestix!
5.  Rahua Omega 7 Hair Mask
6.  Belif Hungarian Water Essence - New to me!  Love it!
Overall, this is an awesome box and I'm super excited!  πŸ’—

Full spoilers are out for June allure box! Subbed for this months box which I loved and was going to cancel, but next months is great and I might be sucked in. Courtesy of MSA.

Full spoilers ahead~

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 10.53.00 AM.png

Oooohh!  This is a GOOD one @CC3616 Heart thanks for sharing the reveal!  

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 3.04.46 AM.png

This is my Birchbox. I'm a smidge disappointed bc I don't like self tanners and I didn't like the lip liner color...If I wanted the self tanner I would've picked it as my sample choice, but I didn't. Birchbox doesn't understand....

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 3.04.46 AM.png

This is my FabFitFun box. I love it. Especially, the necklace. Its hard to see, but its that thing dangling from the top of the pic. Its rose gold!

And my Ipsy glambag was estimated to arrive on May 12th, but the bag hasn't had any updates since May 10th........I think its lostSmiley Sad

And I pumped for the Sephora Play bag, however, I'm not quite fond of the see-through envelope. I recently subscribed, so I haven't gotten bored of the cute drawstring bags yet. I guess I subscribed too lateSmiley Sad

That looks like the editor box. The seasonal box will probably be different. 

I've been subbed to fabfitfun for years and it's still one of my favorites.

@xxsour The FabFitFun box looks amazing! Is this your first box? I'm considering signing up, would love to hear some thoughts on the subscription. πŸ˜€

@vegchililover78 That is the editors box which you will get if you sub now. There are lots of boxes on this thread and also on my subscription addition. I did it for a couple boxes and although I did like what I received I didn't need what I was receiving and decided not to proceed. I will be watching MSA  for spoilers and be deciding if I get the boxes rather than continuing my subscription.

Yes this was my first box! I like it a lot! I believe that you'll probably get the same box as me! And the add-ons are amazing. I'm getting the sol de janiero acai power lotion for a great priceSmiley Happy

I LOVE the FabFitFun box! I've had it for almost a year, so have received... 4 boxes (I got the welcome box and then the fall box around the same time when I first registered). It is honestly one of the best boxes I've seen. Everything is great quality, they've recently added the ability for both seasonal AND yearly subs to make a small choice for one item (the yearly subs get to pick two other of their item variations on top of that). 
Anything I haven't loved for myself from the box has been great quality for gifting. I am in Canada, so sometimes the shipping can be insanely slow, but it seems like they are finally sorting that out.

All in all, I'd recommend it. Like any other subscription box, there are hits and misses, but I strongly feel that the hits have far outweighed the misses for me. AND you can do "add-ons" in the month leading up to the box, which gets you pretty great stuff at a major discount, the best for me being the full-sized BumBum cream for $20. 

Thanks @NotCrocker! I just subscribed. Can't wait for my first box!

@vegchililover78I hope you love it as much as I do! 

it's almost shameful how excited I get when the pink bubble wrap envelope arrives.IMG_9121.JPG

I got mine the other day. Best one so far. The only thing I didn't like in mine was the Pixi eyeliner. Too creamy and smudged on me. Everything else i liked or loved.