Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

You might be right by the good samples to bring back us cancelers.  I wouldn't put it past them, yet how long are the good samples going to continue on before they become 'lax' yet again?

Laura Lee stated she LOVES the Beautiful Nutrition product and that it really works!

Yay! I started watching her after someone posted her Ulta bag in the deals thread. I like her. Hope it works for me. My hair is SO frizzy. 

I hope it works for you as well!  You'll have to update us and let us know how you like it!

My daughter gets iBbeautiful and we just bumped her up from the tween to teen box this month - the tween box was cute, but she was ready for some more grown up things and she was not disappointed in the August box!

IMG_5574.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Folding Mirror - Very Cute - I have one like this on my desk at work
2.  Poof Keychain - Perfect Timing because the Ariana Grande one she had on her backpack broke
3.  Mini Backback Phone Holder - Sooooooo Cute!
4.  Charm Bracelet - Not sure of the brand, but really pretty - reminds me of Alex & Ani
5.  Blossom Scented Lip Gloss in Watermelon - With real flowers in the bottle

She definitely likes this better than the tween boxes, but alas, I just subbed her to the Pusheen box, so I think we'll cancel this one soon...

(0) Hearts

That is such a cute box! I;m well beyond my teen and I would absolutely use a lot of that!

Did anyone else have anything missing from the PopSugar Must Have for August?? I got mine today and the blush and Baggu bag were missing. Smiley Sad I'm bummed. I emailed them so hopefully they can help me. Booooo

Awwwwww  Good luck!   I've never received a broken/missing item, but I would think they'd send you replacements.

I just signed up for choix recently to replace my birchbox. Here's my first box!

I wanted to try the glamglow mask without having to buy the FS. It's probably not the best "bang for your buck" in terms of sample size but atleast i'll get one use out of it.

choix1.JPG

I really like your box.

I think this is my last month of Choix, six months went by fast!

image.jpeg

My first ipsy bag!!

image.jpeg

(0) Hearts

This Ipsy bag is beautiful!

(0) Hearts

Very nice bag!  Let us know how you like the ciate nail lacquer formula!

Woo hoo!  Looks like a pretty good one!  Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Yes! I like everything in it. Now I'm wondering how long to keep it around

Darn Birchbox. I've been fascinated with milk makeup since I saw their cheesy promo videos. I have to stay subscribed to get either a cheek/lip or highlighter. Also September is customer appreciation month. I did not get anything last year. If they skip me again this year, I decided I will definitely cancel. 

August PopSugar Must Have:

FullSizeRender(9).jpg

Spoiler
Meh.

I have been super underwhelmed with PSMH the last few months....

1.  Christian LaCroix Sticky Note Folio:  These ombre sticky notes are super cute - I will definitely use these

2.  Triple C PowerGloss Charger:  I've received several similar chargers in various subs and while they always get used (especially when travelling), I don't really need more

3.  Baggu Duck Bag:  My bag is navy and it is super generic looking.  I love the fold up Baggu bags, but this one is just dull and I have so many totes already  - My daughter has been into buying patches and ironing them onto plain baseball caps - maybe she can do the same with this bag?

4.  Cargo Blush in The Big Easy:  I really love this shade - it gives a lovely flushed pink glow!

5.  Unplugged Dusti Screen Cleaners:  My daughter snatched these right away and already has one stuck to her phone

6.  Cookie Pop Popcorn:  This stuff is pretty good - it tastes like Cookie Crisp cereal, however... the bag says the serving size is 2.5 cups and that there are 6 servings in the bag...

IMG_5490.JPG
FullSizeRender(12).jpg
grumpy.jpg
We measured and there were only 5 cups of popcorn in the entire bag!  That is only 2 servings.  Smiley Sad

Sorry about the popcorn. Cute bag though.

Have you thought about Luxor Box? I made the switch after a couple disappointed PSMH boxes last year. I sub with the monthly and LE boxes and I find that most of the time if I don't like an item they make an awesome gift or are resellable, I got the black box which should be here next week and Im super excited about that. 

I would highly recommend looking at the Luxor Petite box or the full size monthly reviews through Mysubscriptionaddicition.

Thanks for the tip!  I will check it out!

I just ordered the PSMH LE Fall box, so I am crossing my fingers that it is a good one - I have subbed to PSMH for like 2 1/2 years or so and I am scared that if I cancel, they'll get better again - lol!  Smiley Happy