Subscription box photo sharing

I've been on the Ipsy waiting list, but still look at the thread. I thought we could have a shared thread from all the subscription boxes (including non-beauty ones likes underpants and lifestyle such as Wantable and POPSugar). That way we can live vicariously through each others goodies!

(I know there are unboxing videos on YouTube, but I do not have the patience to sit through a five minute video about someone apologizing for the state of their hair. And I know there are blogs where I can see photos, but everyone usually gets different items in their boxes)

Re: Subscription box photo sharing

I don't have a photo of my Glossybox for February, but it was my first beauty box and I am delighted with the products. 

febglossybox

I ended up with:

Under Eye De-Puffing Pads - definitely needed and will be put to good use

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum - yay, I use several OH products and love them

Lauren B. polish - great light pink color that will be good for spring

Sumita eyeliner pencil - specifically geared for the waterline. tried it out last night and left it on for 3 hours and it didn't budge.

Pureology
COLOUR FANATIC Multi-Tasking Hair Beautifier for Color-Treated Hair - lame. my hair isn't color (or colour) treated. might see what it can do anyway. 

Overall, very satisfied with the first box, other than the shipping/arrival time. I was already billed for March's box before February's even arrived. Boo. 

(0) Hearts

I got the exact same. I put on the nail polish yesterday and i love it. its very opaque, which I have had trouble finding (a super opaque light pink). 

(0) Hearts

February was my first Glossybox that I didn't really like. 

I didn't take a photo, but my Topbox from February was totally different from everyones... I was in shock! I loved it sooo much, but I didn't see any other blogger have a SINGLE item I got.  

Here's what I got: 

- Shu Eumura Gloss Unlimited in Modular Pink (deluxe sample: $10)

- Cuccio Colour Nail polish (full size: $10)

- B. Kamins Nutrient Replacement Cream Kx (deluxe sample: $60)

- Estee Lauder Double Ended Kajal Pencil (full size: $25)

[ Edited ]

I never heard of this box, how do you like it? Would you recommend it as well?

-*edit*-

Aww, shucks! It looks like a Canadian box :smileysad:

Yeah, it's a Canadian-only box :smileysad: sorry! But I do love it. It's a higher end one, but super affordable. I don't like Ipsy or BB5 because of the plethora of drugstore items, so this suits me nicely. I also subscribe to LuxeBox, which is even more high end and I'm always super excited about it!

(0) Hearts

I feel your pain. I tried signing up for luxebox...looked so amazing!   Then I saw Canada only and cried a little inside.

(0) Hearts

I don't have a photo yet, but I just watched a video of Glossybox and there was the OH Truth Serum!!! I can't wait till my box comes! 

topbox.jpg

This month's top box

(0) Hearts

Is anyone signed up for the Blush Mystery Box? It's $25, but the reviews from My Subscription Addiction seems like it's worth it.

(0) Hearts

I would also love to hear what people think of that one. I've been eying it for awhile. 

Here's my Birchbox.   I'm excited about the Whish Body Butter, but I'm quit bummed I didn't get the nail polish or the headbands. Ugh!

I got:

Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Conditioner

Whish Three Wishes Body Butter
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara
Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections
Ahmad Teas Assorted Teas

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

I got the tea too. Third month in a row I received a tea/food item. I mean, come on Birchbox, seriously?!

Topbox looks like a fun box but it does not look like it is available in the US.

(0) Hearts

I wish they shipped to the US too.

i just checked and it only ships in Canada :smileysad:

Here's my first Love With Food box - 

20140118_135359.jpg

(0) Hearts

My second one came today! I got a deal where I got a free box. Love with Food claims to give back and donates a meal to a hungry child in the US with every box you get.

(0) Hearts

I used a good code for my first box too.  I also kind of like that you earn points towards free products (though you need a lot to redeem for any products).  

(0) Hearts

Is it worth it in your opinion? Looks like there are a couple of things that look tasty ! 

(0) Hearts

You can always try a discounted box (search Google for coupons), try it once or twice and cancel. You don't need to sign up for prepaid subscription.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments