Spectacular September Hauls

This hasn't been started yet so I'll give it a go.  Today is the last day that SiJCP has an extra 25% off clearance so I stopped in to poke around before I start up the smoker for tonight.  I grabbed all these goodies for $30.IMG_20140901_115303[1].jpg

Re: Spectacular September Hauls

You got all that for $18? That's awesome!! And $10 off $10 is unheard of! 

[ Edited ]

I know! Honestly, I could have gotten out of there for less, but I bought a pair of full price earrings because I actually felt guilty. LOL. I like them, so it's all good. Here's a shot of the merch...

Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 3.07.26 PM.png

Great deal. I like that there's a wing tip design plus the cut-out dots too.

JCP has some great deals, especially when using their coupons. I like to stop in about once every week or two and walk around and see what's on sale. About a month ago, I found some Izod men's cotton boxer shorts for $1.99--great quality and what a cute short to wear for bed time. I'm amazed more people haven't discovered some of the surprising deals at JCP.

Wow that's a really great deal! I used to shop at JCP for school clothes all the time when I was younger, but now I don't go there nearly enough. I really should though! 

yeah I think JCP is trying extra hard now because their stock price really fell into the pits for a while when their ex-CEO tried the "everyday low price, no sales" tactic. Now they've got some great deals practically all the time to try to win back shoppers and get back to a profitable level and higher stock price.

(0) Hearts

I miss the everyday price thing. Now it feels like the prices are artificially "high" and only a normal price when on "sale". Turns me right off it does. Smiley Sad

I remember that phase! I think larger sales like this ( 25% off clearance and such) are better anyway because they are more attention grabbing and bring in customers. If it's low price everyday, you get used to it lol 

I am glad their business is doing better though! 

Those are so cute! $11.50 is a smashing deal for something as intricate and pretty as that! 

I agree! They're so pretty.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thanks! I flipped when these rang up!

(0) Hearts

You certainly picked up an eclectic mix of nail polish!  Smiley Wink  Enjoy!

(0) Hearts

My nail polish collection runs the gambit, with more than (don't tell my husband) 250 bottles it's bordering on a storage issue though...