Sephora-tastic September Hauls

[ Edited ]

Have any of you guys purchased anything yet? Hehe Smiley Happy Sept is my birthday month <3 Anybody else? Leave it here and share some hauls.

I purchases the clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel and got my bday gift.

My name is Michelle, I'm from NYC and my birthday is September 11. Smiley Happy

September Birthdays!

calamityjane65 Sept. 5 <3 

anab0906 Sept. Sept. 6 <3

LadyInWhite Sept. 6 <3

beautytester Sept. 11 <3 

lilmissmodel14 Sept. 11 <3

latinadiva Sept. 12 <3

sephoramusthave Sept. 16 <3

dianabt Sept. 17 <3

FireSpinner Sept. 21 <3

rikkie Sept. 21 <3

Re: Sephora-tastic September Hauls

(0) Hearts

Please tell me about this flash membership!!!

(0) Hearts

It's in beta right now, so they're being sent out by invitation only. I think it started out at $25/year, but by the time I got my invite (last month or so) they had offered it to me for only $10. I think you can request to be added to their list, and eventually you'll be sent an invite!

The last two packages came in today! These were definitely stress orders - I had 4 exams in 3 days this past week annnnd I decided to online shop as stress relief. Officially cutting myself off!

IMG_4802.JPG

1. St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

2. Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow: Brown

3. Shaveworks Get Smooth Duo

Points perks/Codes:

-Bobbi Brown 500 pt. set

-Mascara

-Hydrating eye cream,

-Palette: Pale Pink blush, and 4 eyeshadows

-Hourglass Deluxe Sample Trio

-Mineral Veil Primer

-No. 28 Serum

-Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick: Icon

After posting these seem so random, but oh well. Still can't wait to play with it all Smiley Happy

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Omg the Guerlain palette is beautiful!

(0) Hearts

yay you got a Sultra wand! 

IMG_3306.JPG

So the above is my September round-up, and I'm really excited about my stuff! Can't wait to try all of my new skin care goodies Smiley Happy.

Full-Size / Purchased

• Korres Pomegranate Toner
  • Murad Essential C-Toner
  • Murad T-Zone Refining Gel
  • Shiseido Ibuki Starter Kit
  • Murad Rapid Results Kit (great for travel)
  • Philosophy Turbo C Booster Powder (repurchase)
  • Bare Minerals Skin Rev-er Upper
  • Urban Decay The Feminine Palette
  • Tarte Romancing the Glow Palette
  • Bare Minerals Loud and Clear Lip Sheer in Pink Pulse
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Ultraviolet
  • Tarte Airbuki Powder Foundation Brush
  • Sephora Body Wash Cap - Mango
  • Korres Milk Proteins Foaming Cleanser (not pictured - still waiting for it to arrive!)

Samples / Perks

• Caudalie 500 Point Perk
  • BB Surf Shampoo + Conditioner
  • Clean Perfume & Chloe Perfume
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation in Fair-Light Neutral & Light-Medium Neutral
  • Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Pad x1
  • Glamglow Mask 100 Point Perk x2
  • BM Prime Time Foundation Sample (promo code)
  • Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer (inspired me to purchase kit)
  • Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel
  • Mario Badescu Samples (after 3 1/2 weeks, they finally arrived! Yay!)
  • Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Correcting Gel Moisturizer 100 Point Perk x1 (not pictured)

My birthday is in 3 weeks, so I promised myself that I will remain on a no-buy until then Smiley Happy .

(0) Hearts

When did Caudelie have a 500 pt perk?  I would so get that!  Nice haul.  Love the Korres Pomegranate Toner, too!

Here's the link for it. It's down right now but hopefully will be up later today. All the credit goes to @Missie772 for keeping an up to date point perk thread!

http://www.sephora.com/bi-500-pt-P221140?skuId=1519602

Check out her thread here:
http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-250-and-500-Point-Perks-2/td-p/589227

(0) Hearts

I foresee an order in the near future just to get the Caudelie 500 pt perk!  Thanks!

IT'S AMAZING! You must get it! 

(0) Hearts

Nice haul! I want to steal half of your skincare purchases here Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

I'm almost embarrassed that not only did I get this, but there is lots not pictured (including an ipsy bag and several samples and products already used) .... aaaaaand 2 more Sephora orders being delivered this week. I blame all you enablers! But now I have so much to play with Smiley Happy

IMG_4790.JPG
-Sephora Favorites Lash Stash - So far only tried the Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara and I actually really like it. I kind of wanted to hate it because of the name and all the raving reviews... but of course it's amazing. Curious to see how it compares to the others.
-Kat Von D Mini Lipstick Set - this began my mini lippie obsession... perfect minis of colors that I don't reach for that often and don't need full sizes of.

-Tarte Off the Cuff palette - Now I see why everyone is obsessed with their blushes.

-Illamasqua Gleam Cream: Aurora - It's one of my favorite highlighters right now. For those of you looking for a subtle highlight without all the glitter, try this. I wasn't impressed when I swatched it until I actually put it above my cheekbone. So gorgeous on.

-Anastasia Brow Wiz - Ash Blonde - Almost wish I hadn't tried this. Now I don't want to go back to any of my other brow products.

-Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick - Venom - Still building up the courage to wear this out. I love plum/dark lips for fall, but I can't wear bold makeup to classes for my major. We get in big trouble for not looking professional (AKA means minimal makeup)

-Urban Decay Lip Liner - Venom

-Urban Decay Vintage 24/7 Eyeliner - Lust

-Sephora Collection Classic Pointed Liner brush
-Soap and Glory Clarity Face Wash - one of my favorite face washes. I wish they still sold the larger size.

-St Tropez Tan Applicator Mitt (I have the dark mousse coming later this week!)

Points/Codes:

-Urban Decay Revolutionary Lipstick - Catfight
-Ginzing Eye Cream
-Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
-Kat Von D lippie in Lolita

-Becca primer

-Clarins Beauty Balm

And a close up of the Tarte palette (natural lighting)
IMG_4795.jpg

Off to class now but I'll update this later with exact details and mini reviews on what I've already tried.

There should be a BT group called "UPS man knows us on a first name basis" Smiley Tongue

[ Edited ]

I'm in college and an RA in the dorms... so my packages are delivered to the school mailing center. I feel like I get extra judgement from them! I would almost rather a UPS man!

(0) Hearts

That would make it far too hard to resist all the bad package delivery jokes... XD

OMG, the Tarte palette is absolutely gorgeous!!! I think I'll just have to grab it!!! And it'll be all your fault! Smiley Tongue

Happy to enable Smiley Wink it really is amazing. I had never tried tarte blushes before this and I'm so glad I went for the set. I love that they're all matte (except for one with subtle shimmer). Good luck resisting!

HA! Good luck resisting, she said! Yep... ain't happening! Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

I love Tarte blushes! Tarte and Illamasqua matte blushes are my favorite! I want them all!!! Smiley Tongue Have you tried Illamasqua?

(0) Hearts

Only product I've tried from Illamasqua is the Gleam Cream in Aurora. I use it as a highlight and I love it... but I haven't tried their blushes. Are they comparable to tarte?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments