Sephora-tastic September Hauls

[ Edited ]

Have any of you guys purchased anything yet? Hehe Smiley Happy Sept is my birthday month <3 Anybody else? Leave it here and share some hauls.

I purchases the clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel and got my bday gift.

My name is Michelle, I'm from NYC and my birthday is September 11. Smiley Happy

September Birthdays!

calamityjane65 Sept. 5 <3 

anab0906 Sept. Sept. 6 <3

LadyInWhite Sept. 6 <3

beautytester Sept. 11 <3 

lilmissmodel14 Sept. 11 <3

latinadiva Sept. 12 <3

sephoramusthave Sept. 16 <3

dianabt Sept. 17 <3

FireSpinner Sept. 21 <3

rikkie Sept. 21 <3

Re: Sephora-tastic September Hauls

(0) Hearts

Lol! Exactly what janinebt said - the smallest amount will do ya! Smiley Very Happy That is absolutely right! They are comparable, both very pigmented, and both long wearing. The only difference is Illamasqua blushes are of kinda softer consistency and bit more powdery ( but in a good way ). And I think I won't hit the pan for a very long time! With any of them.

@mpolansky, YES! Literally the smallest amount will do ya Smiley Happy

Whimsically yours,
Janine

I've got three orders coming in, no shame my dear Smiley Happy As I always say, we could be addicted to far more expensive and dangerous things, like crack cocaine. Smiley Wink

Love the swatches from the Tarte palette, very pretty!

As always, you ladies help me reason my purchases out Smiley Happy (which is how I ended up with so much in the first place!) 

so pretty! thanks for swatching the palette. Im on the fence but LOVE this palette. (I just bought the 3 mini's from Tarte's website)

P.s. adorable bracelet btw.

I bought the Tarte blush palette and I am in LOVE with it! I love every single shade, I just can't get enough of it =) Super happy with my purchase! And it's just so pretty, I wanna sit and stare at it all day, does that make me weird?? Hahaha

(0) Hearts

Hahah not at all. When I'm bored I find myself admiring my collection. The Tarte palette surprised me in a good way! I had never tried Tarte blushes before this.... actually anything tarte at all.... I know ***gasp*** ... but now I see why everyones obsessed with them.

(0) Hearts

You're welcome! I know others have swatched it but I like seeing swatches on different skin tones so I figured it would help someone!

I've gotta say... the palette is MUCH prettier in person. It looked just ok from pictures, but the outside is a beautiful shimmery gold fabric and is magnetized so it actually stays shut.

And thank you! My mom got me the bracelet from an art show. I like it even more because of that. Smiley Happy

IMG_2689.jpgLittle Sephora online and Ulta haul..

Purchases:

Too Faced La Creme lipstick set

Caudalie Favorites set

Nars Douceur blush

Philosophy Enzyme Peel

Real Techniques Stippling Brush and Setting Brush

Promos and point perks:

Diorlove promo

Dior Lip Maximizer x2

YSL 500pt

Tarte powder foundation

See by Chloe body lotion

(0) Hearts

ooh i've been oogling that caudalie set for a while. how do you like it? 

OK. I'm done, put a fork in me.

I went totally nutso (ok, not really but... in terms of $$ it was still a lot) today and I'm done.

Oh Nordstrom Beauty Trend Show.... you're my undoing.  At least I budgeted with cash.

You should've seen my eyes just almost fall out of my head- the bag I got at Chanel as a GWP (totally didn't know about it until casually "red or black?") isn't empty. 

If anyone needs me, I'll be cuddling my haul in a corner.

[ Edited ]

nordstrom_haul.jpg

Highlights:

• Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Cream (holy cow! I finished a night cream! This is a replacement)
  • Chanel Les Beiges
  • Chanel Rouge Coco Shine #87 Rendez-Vous
  • Chanel GWP (2x skincare samples, makeup remover sample, Le Volume mascara sample, Amour glossimer sample)
  • Butter London Brown Sugar
  • Kiehl's Sunflower Oil Shampoo + Conditioner
  • Anastasia Bold & Beautiful Kit
  • Dior Addict Eau Delice (darn you code for enabling me)
  • And a metric ton of samples, some deluxe, from Nordie's.

(0) Hearts

I should also mention that I cannot stop spritzing myself with the Dior Addict Eau Delice. I think I found my new scent of the moment.

Dying to know what was in the bag!

We need pictures Starletta!! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Deluxe samples.

Sorry, working on some other things...

(0) Hearts

September 15

Oh gosh, I just sent bonkers with codes and rewards. Did the Kat von d code twice Smiley Happy the hourglass and got the Bobbi brown 500pt.  Broke down into 3orders and got the bestsellers set, soap and glory wipes, and a tarte liner I have had in my love's.  

[ Edited ]

I solved my own dilemma the other day by taking advantage of Dillard's $20 off $100 by only buying stuff I couldn't get at Sephora.

20130920_105537.jpg

I waited for what felt like forever that palette to show up at Sephora!  I ended up getting the last one and she gave me two mini mascaras.  Then I got Chanel Bleu mascara and Kiehls hairspray.

I'm surprised Sephora never got that Dior palette! (Nor the purple one!)

(0) Hearts

Oh awesome free Dior stuff Smiley Happy.

image.jpgneed 1 more of the guerlain palette to complete my collection!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments