lilmissmodel14

Sephora-tastic September Hauls

[ Edited ]

Have any of you guys purchased anything yet? Hehe :smileyhappy: Sept is my birthday month <3 Anybody else? Leave it here and share some hauls.

I purchases the clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel and got my bday gift.

My name is Michelle, I'm from NYC and my birthday is September 11. :smileyhappy:

September Birthdays!

calamityjane65 Sept. 5 <3 

anab0906 Sept. Sept. 6 <3

LadyInWhite Sept. 6 <3

beautytester Sept. 11 <3 

lilmissmodel14 Sept. 11 <3

latinadiva Sept. 12 <3

sephoramusthave Sept. 16 <3

dianabt Sept. 17 <3

FireSpinner Sept. 21 <3

rikkie Sept. 21 <3

orkira

Re: Sephora-tastic September Hauls

[ Edited ]

MermaidBarbie I can't get enough of seeing that KVD Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book!  Gorgeous!!!

How do the Purity wipes compare to the liquid?  Do they do the same cleaning job removing makeup?  PLMK!  :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

[ Edited ]

:smileyhappy: The purity wipes don't remove every single trace of makeup and oil compared to the cleanser. The cleanser is really good. The main reason I purchased it is because I want to use it as a second step in cleansing my skin (first, cleanse face with towelette or liquid cleanser, preparing second cleansing with clarisonic mia 2). Also, because I like to test things out, I used an astringent, and I couldn't believe the residue these 'one step' wipes didn't remove. :smileyhappy:

orkira

Thank you for letting me know about them.  I won't get them I was hoping they worked like the cleanser.  I use the Purity cleanser already.  I wash my face & eyes with it and then put it on my clarisonic head and cleanse again.  Love that stuff & the smell is so refreshing.  :smileyhappy:

spacesuit

I bought a bunch of Urban Decay stuff on clearance this month (feminine + dangerous + deluxe shadow palettes; some discontinued liners; 100 pt perk mini lipstick)

picture.jpg

My roommate had to throw out all her makeup and brushes because of a bad eye infection and I'm getting her the retractable hello kitty kabuki brush for her birthday :3

poshified

Seeing the Feminine Palette always makes me smile! :smileyhappy:

spacesuit

I actually got it as kind of an afterthought (they were all out of the fun palette) but it's really growing on me, I'm happy I went for it!

kissXmakeup

Urban Decay all of the things!! (: 

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]

So here's the picture:

ysl haul.jpg~ YSL Glossy Stain in 107 Naughty Mauve (Rebel Nudes)

~ YSL 500 pt perk

~ DIORLOVE promo code

~ Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 100 pt perk

~ Dior Lip Maximizer 100 pt perk

I take back what I said earlier. I will keep 107! It's a beautiful shift shade that stays even once it turns into a stain. I can't describe it, but it has a purple sheen even once the gloss wears away. I was looking for something darker for fall, but it's a really pretty color so I'm keeping it. 

107 glossy.jpg

lylysa

I did a couple of hauls at the end of August and moving now into September, collectively it's the most I've purchased in a long while, but the holidays are coming up so it's the "calm before the storm".

Just this week I purchased:

-Urban Decay Naked Skin Kit (shade 3, birthday gift for my cousin)

-5 Hello Kitty Nail polishes (all nail stuff is for ANOTHER cousin's birthday :smileytongue:)

-2 sets of HK nail stickers

-HK Tokyo Pop nail file set

Last week:

-HK Happy Fun Make Up Collection (this and the other HK haul items were for a friend's birthday, last year for her birthday/Christmas I got her all the Toki Doki items)

-2 HK nail polishes

-2 sets of HK nail stickers (totally kept one set, turns out it was on sale for $1 rather than the usual $3, score!)

Before that, toward the end of August it was:

-Anthony Logistics Glycolic Wash

-Philosophy Microdelivery Face Wash (my bf loves this stuff)

-Ole Henriksen's 3 Little Wonders (needed to restock on a bit more serum)

-Smashbox Studio Skin foundation (my newest foundation love, SUPER long wearing)

-Smashbox black liquid liner

-Jack Black All Over Wash

-Bare Minerals Fab in a Flash kit (gift for a friend)

-HK Tokyo Pop Palette (belated birthday gift for a friend, SOOOO tempted to pick one up for me, but I was able to resist)

drrragon

Good on you for being the gift-giving makeup fairy! :smileyvery-happy:  I wish I had more friends that were into beauty products, that way I'd still have all the fun of shopping, but none of the guilt! :smileyhappy:

carrie1975

I could totally be your friend! I'd even say thank you and return the favor and buy you nice things.

lylysa

Thanks! I'm like the gateway to make up, beauty, and skin care products for all my friends! My cousins and buddies all come to me when they have random questions on what's a good rosey lip gloss with gold shimmer, what's a long lasting eye liner, or new moisturizer should they consider using! :smileytongue:

I like gifting the with items I know they'll like and use but would have never though to look for or pick up themselves.

Plus when I'm about to shop (be it online or in stores I always ask around if someone needs anything or is running low. My bf snatched up the JB wash last second because he realized he just about used all of the current tube on his last work trip.

JustACostume

I bought the Give Me More Lip set and I love it, especially the hourglass mini,it doesn't move.

drrragon

20130919_152552.jpg20130919_152506.jpg

I accidentally bought some OCC Metallic Lip Tars yesterday (didn't realize they were metallic until I got them home) and I think I'm in love!  They are surprisingly wearable for everyday.  The photo isn't totally accurate, the copper colored one has the most beautiful metallic sheen to it.  The redder one has a bit of gold microglitter.  The shades are Super NSFW (red) and Authentic (copper).  Sometimes when I buy stuff on a whim it turns out badly, but I am really loving these two babies!

spacesuit

(0) Hearts

love the gold glitter in super nsfw, very pretty!

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh i really like the Gold glitter in the Red! :smileyvery-happy:

shinybananas

[ Edited ]

5 MAC eyeshadows, all mattes and satins for fall.

A MAC palette (empty) to put them in.

1 paint pot in Painterly (a matte neutral). 

2 retro matte lipsticks 

1 Kevin Aucoyn cream blush that was on sale on HauteLook

1 Lancôme brow gel thing 

1 Lancôme Artliner liquid eyeliner pen in Emerald

(The GWP the above two come with, which includes a bunch of stuff, like an eyeshadow quint)

L'Oreal mascara

1 ELF cream eyeshadow in eggplant

1 ELF contour type brush

The Urban Decay Ammo palette

Fyrrinae finishing powder in Hollywood Sorcery, a shadow whose name i can't remember and a setting powder I'm blanking on as well

The contents of September's Glossybox and Sample Society subscription boxes.

I can't think of anything else!

starletta8

No pic, but I just picked up the final Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow I was missing.

I may have bought all 4 the past 3 days. *whistles, looks at ceiling innocently*

poshified

(0) Hearts

KVD's Shade Shifters are so underrated!

ChicDabbler

2013-09-18 17.54.39.jpgSephora order:

- PTR anniversay kit

- Tarte kit

- Dior trio promo

Whish order:

- Whish shaving cream in Almond

- Whish deodorant wipe

- Whish travel kit

That Sephora order arrived really fast, within 2 days!!! Now that free Julep order....it's been almost 10 days and I'm gonna have to wait foreverrrrrrrr....T.T

starletta8

Whish!!

*flail*

I so wish Sephora would start carrying this line. Once you go Whish shave cream, it's tough to go back to anything else.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 311 replies
  • 407 hearts
  • 79 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • hydee77
    • ginger304
    • spoiledbrat