Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

That's a really great deal for that palette ! I bought it when it first came out in the begining of fall. At least I had an Urban Decay discount coupon left over from the last Black Friday but this now is a steal.

I made Rouge for the first time ! Ordered the Ole Henriksen Lift and Glow just for the eye cream . The eye cream alone is worth the cost and gets great reviews. After I ordered however I saw the Algenist set and that's also a good deal. No more for me though, I'm done til 2016...that's next week right ?

Spoiler

Congrats on making Rouge! It's not that much extra over VIB but it's fun now and then when there is a little something extra for us rouges 🙂

That's pretty funny that you're on a No Buy till 2016 LOL ok I'll join you so me too....well I don't know....if I can go that long Haha

Anonymous Insider

What were on the sale section in the beginning of the Sale on sale? I've got to see when I received the official mail (8 hours were passed) and seemed like good stuffs were already gone.

When I first noticed the code go live late last night (I do not wait for the email to start stalking), there were 156 items in the sales section. A lot were added this morning. Most of the better stuff was added today.

I just came here to see what went on all day because I was on the sale page early this am when they added the 100 items and the number went from 156 to 256 items so I bought a couple brushes and then had to go to work and do a zillion other things. I just now got a chance to look at the sale page to see what all got snapped up all day only to see mostly everything is STIll there! Wow looks like just some of the makeup brushes are gone.

is there an extra day for vib's too or just rouge? Ugh I really don't want to wait til the 26th but it looks like I might have to. 

I know the Rouge code started on the 21st last year, so it came two days later this year. I do not know when the other code started. Looking at last year is the best way to predict the current promotion, so if a VIB can weigh in on when it started last year, I would add a 2 days to that. 

Didn't get as much as I had anticipated. I was going to get a few Tarte brushes and a Boscia mini skincare set too but decided I didn't need it.

Excited about what I did pick up though!

2015-12-23.png

The Smashbox Summer Essentials Set is an awesome value with almost all full size products.

The St Tropez self-tanner is ginormous. 

Canada needs the Smashbox set...scratch that- Canada needs everything because we don't really have anything available haha

was anyone able to combine the Sephora Hakuhudo brush bogo deal with the 20% off? Seems like the bogo deal gets knocked out by the 20% off.

I was testing an order last night when the code first went live, and it was working for me. The discount amount was factoring the 20% for the sale items and the free brush.

That said, if I decided to order more brushes, I would have placed a separate order as the lovely ladyinwhite suggests.

I just had the brushes in my cart before the sale started, which is why I saw it. Those brushes do not need and do not use the sale code, so there is no reason not to order them with a promo code.

Would the 20% even work, because technically the hakuhudo brushes are not on sale. At least they don't show up in the sale section. So, I wouldn't expect that to work.

Well I'm not trying to get 20% off the brushes, they're automatically bogo. But the problem is I have other sale items in my cart and when I apply the sale promo for those, it knocks off the bogo from the hakuhodo brushes.  

At that point, I'd place two separate orders and just be done with it.  You'll get free shipping regardless.

I agree with LiW, and you should be able to use some other promo with the brush order.

..and more samples! haha

I placed two sales orders.. :X

Sooo I'm embarrassingly impatient with math...turns out the discount was applied. Checkout includes the total discount of my the sale-on-sale items ($12) and the brush bogo ($40). 

receipt.JPG

Happens to the best of us.  Everyone's in such a mad rush to make sure they get all of their sale items before they go OOS.

Has anyone seen KVD on sale? I know someone commented yesterday that they were able to pick up some eyeshadows and a bronzer (I think). I'd really like to pick up some more eyeshadows if they put then on sale - oh who am I kidding I'd pay full price for On the Road and other duochromes that are discontinued 🙂

wah! just got a cancellation notice for a bellissima blush and on the road duochrome eyeshadow. I did snag  bellisima on a different order and I already had on the road but I relaly wanted backups - oh well. First world makeup problems.

And it was the order that included the dr brandt GWP so now I have to choose between not getting that promo to keep using sale on sale or buying something newer /on sale with the promo. Gah! decisions decisions 😄

2,055 Replies
testing