Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

UD x Basquiat lipsticks marked down again to $8.50!

I'm not posting anything that's been added to the sale section, but I just read an article about it that made me laugh. 

http://www dot businessinsider.com/where-to-find-sale-items-at-sephora-2017-6

Apparently it's hidden and a big secret, the article even needs give you steps on how to find these secret, bargain items! I read it and was like "Um... Don't all websites operate this way?" Haha! 

I just read that article to see why it was funny... I thought maybe it was going to give a link to the beauty deals portion of the website because if you don't know its there, it can be hard to find. But no... literally "hover over shop and select sale".  Pretty comical! 

If anyone is still looking for the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip & Liner (from last holiday season?  two holiday seasons ago?), it's back in stock now!

Note:  It's not easily visible on the sales page, or by searching for "Sephora Favorites" -- I was able to access the link below because I saved it on my Loves List. 

http://www.sephora.com/give-me-some-lip-liner-P413248?skuId=1859388

If you couldn't get your hands on the Formula X: Ashley Graham Nail Polishes, then now is your chance.  There are only a few left for the #beautybeyondsize - bold berry magenta.

(Not showing up on the website anywhere else but this direct link.)

http://www.sephora.com/colorcurators-ashley-graham-edition-nail-polish-P409110?skuId=1807056

I managed to purchase two of the discounted Love, Bite Lip Sets after taking everyone's advice here to check my local stores.  Wanted to pass on @whitepolkydots's kindness from yesterday and would be happy to offer one of the second sets at cost to another BT-er who is still looking for this.  

Tagging @myumew@ZombieMetroAnt, if either of you may be interested!  🙂

OH man, I would be interested if the others don't take! I only found them at my local JCPenneys but was told a straight up "no" for price matching 😞 I've had the item in my loves list hoping it would come back, but now it's just straight up vanished. @MlleCC

I found it my local JCPenney last Saturday right after rouge event, and the price was 42$ and no price matching. But then I went to mall few days later and decided to check my luck again) I asked to checked the price and it was 26$!!!! But the price on a shelf was still 42$, so just saying that it worse to try again

@MlleCC Thanks for the tip. I got an email notification that the Love, Bite lip sets was back in stock online, but it was OOS when I tried to check out. 

I also can't bring up the page since the product no longer exists! Bummer but hope other people get lucky. 

Can someone please PM or tag me if you see it online or can get in the store etc.? Thanks so much!

Heart @MlleCC you are so darn sweet!  Thanks for the tag....I'm bummed I bought this set when it was initially released & paid full price 

01.JPG

Thanks for the tag! 🙂 I'm going to a Sephora tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Chic it easy! Go!

Anonymous Insider

I just ordered it but I'll believe it's really in stock when I have it in my hands....

Anonymous Insider

The bite set is now on sale in Canada for $28CAD! RUN 😄 

http://www.sephora.com/love-bite-lip-set-P418210?skuId=1931385

Happy for Canada-based shoppers, but also envious! I had this bookmarked in my Loves List, in case it came back in stock. Just saw that it was designated as "Cannot be shipped to the US" this morning. I adore Bite products, and this would have been such a good deal... 😞

@MlleCC i'm at the mall right now waiting for a friend. I see a ton of this set in my JcPenney! Let me know if you'd be interested in me shipping this to you 🙂 

@whitepolkydots:  You're really kind to think of me!  Is it on sale, similar to the online sale price?  If yes, I would love to take you up on the offer.  If no, don't worry about it -- I see a couple sets at my local SiJCP, but they're still at full-price.

@MlleCC Sooo sorry about getting your hopes up :(( my SiJCP said they wouldn't price match. I shoulda checked before posting.. I then went to a standalone sephora but they're out 😞  

@whitepolkydots:  No worries at all!  I'm just thankful that you had kept me in mind!  Happy shopping!  🙂

I ended up buying the Bite lip set at a local Sephora yesterday. They price matched it for me! You should try that. 

Definitely going to check out my local stores!

testing