Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Not even a little embarrassed about the amount of Formula X I just ordered😂

Thank you for the links! All formula x was removed from my loves list a few days ago/:

This is bad! My favorite nail polish ever, and they're not going to carry it anylonger. Guess I need to stock up lol

Wow, awesome! Thank you!

Thank you!! ❤️  I grabbed so many!

Wow, @RGbrown, thanks for posting all these links. You're amazing!! Heading off to do serious nail polish stocking up. 😄

@RGbrown WOW! Thanks for the links 🙂

Just spotted in the sales section: Bite lip set for $26! Currently it's OOS.

D934DEF3-E015-4C7F-AE03-564DEB9A5881.jpg

This item disappeared off the site! 😞

OMG I want this so badly especially at the sale price. Can someone please tag me if this pops up? Thanks in advance! ❤️

Added this to my Loves list -- hoping it comes back in stock! Some BT-ers said they saw it on sale at SiJCP, but it might be regional; both of my local SiJCP still had this in stock but at full price.

I wish stores would price match items that are on sale on the web site.

@mwg1 I've had no problems in the past showing the item on sale on the Sephora app and getting the sale price in store, though that's only been at stand-alone stores in Canada. 

Oh I hope this comes back. I love getting Bite sets on sale. 

This is why I hate paying full price lol. Grr!

Same! I jsut got this set not too long ago so I't upset it's on sale for SOOO cheap right now. But I am happy for everyone else lol. It's honestly such a great set and I highly recommend it. 

Chic it easy is showing as an in stock again!

Chic it easy is back in stock again! I ordered one, but it let me add 10 to my cart.

sorry guys, it's oos again. That was quick. Let's see if it gets taken out of my order. 

Chic it easy back in stock. Go go go!

gone 😞

Just noticed this set of three MUFE Artist Plexi Glosses for $25. There are three different color options for the set.

http://www.sephora.com/artist-plexi-gloss-trio-P420308?skuId=1962364&icid2=products%20grid%3Ap420308

Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy is back in stock. Finally managed to get it after weeks of stalking 🙂 

8 Replies
testing