Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Spotted some Tartes Make Believe in Yourself products in the sale section!

IMG_9070.PNG

IMG_9068.JPG

These are on sale at tarte direct too. And u get extra 15% off this weekend with promo code 'weekend'. 😉

Even when it was on sale, many months ago, it was still more expensive than this. I am quite impressed and can't help but to point it out.

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 7.32.33 PM.png

Cheaper than buying two singles. Looking at my palette, I've heavily used seven of the shades. As far as deals go, this is a good one.

URBAN DECAY SETTING SPRAYS (OLD PACKAGING) ARE BACK AND ON SALE!

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 2.12.00 PM.png

Just noticed some new products added in the sale page. I've seen it in another thread but the whole Estée Edit line is on sale (maybe being discontinued?) 

Also some Philosophy bodywash and fragrances, Tarte lip and sets (even the contour kit), and (old packaged?) Urban Decay sprays.

I don't know if it's been there already but some shades of Formula X is there too.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 3.16.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 3.16.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 3.16.33 PM.png

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&sale=true&sortBy=P_NEW%3A1%3A%3AP_START_D...

This isn’t in the Sale Section for some reason, but many of the Anastasia Beverly Hills lip glosses are 50% off! 😄

http://www.sephora.com/lip-gloss-P404830?skuId=1792050&icid2=products%20grid%3Ap404830

FINALLLLYY got the Chic it Easy Set!!! 

Such a happy feeling when you click "checkout" and it doesn't say "SORRY OUT OF STOCK" like it has been doing to me for the past 5 times!

Chic it easy is available now! hurry!

The Chic It Easy set is back in stock!!!!

IMG_1080.PNG

Sale section must have just gotten a restock. There are 312 items listed there.

...lots of Estee Edit stuff

I hope they are not getting rid of all of the estee edit line---the primer stick is like my go to pore vanishing stick---maybe I should buy a back up just in case. 

@Kim888 I heard that they are officially getting rid of the line so I'd grab that back up!

I love that primer stick too! It would be sad if they got rid of it. I haven't found another primer in stick form that I actually like.

I wonder if they're getting rid of the Estee Edit line.  It looks like everything is on sale!

It looks like EL direct has the Edit line on sale too, so I'd say that looks like a likely guess...

Dun dun DUNNNN!!!

Image result for dun dun dun gif

I was thinking the same thing!

testing