Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

@Seymore3  Thanks!!  Thirstycleanse is my favorite. I wonder if they're going through a packaging change as Glamglow had a sale on the cleansers recently too. Hopefully they're not discontinuing them! 

@KatieJiangI hope it's just a packaging change,I really like the thirsty cleanser too.I found some glamglow at winners tonight and after I got home I noticed they were on sale on Sephora too.

Hey lovelies!

So a girl I'm in a group with was talking to the manager at a Sephora store she goes to and he told her that this upcoming 15% off sale will be the only sale for the rest of the year. Sephora will not be having the end of the year 20% off sale. They have a lot of new product launches towards the end of the year that they will be focusing on instead 😔

Why are you posting this on every thread?  Seems like you want to start some sort of unnecessary frenzy of people flooding mods with questions about a sale that usually occurs several months from now.  

I didn't realize this was posted on so many threads...

...Aren't stores supposed to say this? So people don't just hold off their buying in anticipation of the sale? I swear I remember someone saying there would be no spring sale too.

Marc Jacobs Bad Behavior lipstick is back in the sale section!

Spoiler

Massive restock of the sale section!! Items that have been OOS forever are in stock now! Run run run

It's working fine for me... the only item that I want and I can't get to work is the Mara Hoffman for Sephora Collection: Charcoal Brush Set. Item number 1798248. Is it working for anyone? I really wanted them!

I ran ran ran... only for Sephora.com to tell me the page no longer exists! LOL thanks for the heads up @albablue Maybe I'll be able to see them in a little  bit!

I'm sorry to hear that @mermaid805 😞 I saw over 500 items in the sale section this morning, but it went down to 463... hope you can find what you were looking for!

Sadly most aren't coming up for me -- or "sorry, we've encountered an error."  Womp womp.

sale.JPG

Well, my Sephora Collection eyeshadow in My Dear Nude arrived shattered, as well! What the what?!!!

So, Sephora reshipped me the eyeshadow... It arrived today. Guess what? It arrived all shattered, as well! I wonder if they have a problem with all My Dear Nudes, or some batches only, or what in the world is going on?! Ugh... I give up.

Oh no sorry to hear that @lyravega..wonder if its just a soft shadow 😔

Thanks, @Anewxa . Yeah, that could be the problem, too... I honestly don't know... But, it's super frustrating.

Ugh what a bummer @lyravega! I'm sorry 😞 

@Mcakes Latergram is backkkk:) And so are a bunch other shadows. Just ordered Curacao Punch, Surfin USA, and Bluebery Muffin >.<

Thank you so much @StephaniLynn! Just grabbed that, Swell and Flirting Game 😉

Question about sale item!

Does anyone have the Sephora brand face powders in shades

'Secretive'

'Serene'

'Jubilant'

I bought one of the 'illuminators' a while back but it was just a powder with a few pieces of glitter here and there. Are they true illuminating powders/highlights? Can anyone swatch them for me?:)

1 Reply
testing