Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

@StephaniLynn

This is, from L to R, #19, 20, 21. (I think it is the same order secretive, serene, jubilant, but maybe double check.) Not easy to see.

Top two natural light, 3rd with flash. 19 and 21 are shimmer, 20 is basically a matte.  21 had glitter in the pan, but doesn't show up on the skin.  Hope this helps.

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

Could I request a favour from any kind  beauty talker? 

In my last order, one of the Sephora Collection eyeshadows in My Dear Nude arrived as shattered as my broken heart. I was really looking forward to that shadow.

If anybody sees it back in stock, could you pretty please give me a head's up. It would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

@PrettyPaint

@to90

@StephaniLynn

I have unbelievable news! My Dear Nude came back in stock while I was awake and online. So shocking.

Thank you ladies again for your lovely offers. They will not be forgotten.

P.S. Please pray for its safe travels.

@EvangelineDamon Yay! That's great news! I hope they pack it nicely and it arrives safely!

@EvangelineDamon Any chance you have Panama Weekend? I'm eyeing that one. 

I do and its a lot warmer than expected. Let me upload the swatch of it so you can see. I took it at night with flash, so keep this in mind..

20170302_205011-1.jpeg

L to R: Cashmere Coat, Bubble Shower (LOVE & you need), Lazy Afternoon (Love) and Panama Weekend. 

20170302_204736-1.jpeg

Panama Weekend, Lazy Afternoon, Bubble Shower, Cashmere Coat, My Dear Nude, & Coffee Break (pretty sure I'm returning this; its super warm toned compared to my screen, same with panama.)

@EvangelineDamon WOW!! Thank you so much for doing those swatches and laying them out like that! Yes it's much warmer than I expected. So no bueno for this chickadee. Ok you've sold me on Bubble Shower. It's going in my cart as we speak LOL!

sephora brand doesn't get enough love. They make some great products. Two of which are now discontinued and HG status for me. But I've got backups of backups of Exposed so yay for that. Thanks again sweetie for the pics!

@EvangelineDamon Yay! I hope it arrives safely this time. I snagged it on sale too:)

@StephaniLynn

Hopefully you love it.. So far, I've been so impressed with these matte shadows I picked up in the sale section.

Also, if you don't have Bubble Shower, its definitely worth getting your hands on. Great transition shade & pretty unique.

@EvangelineDamon I'll keep an eye out for it as well! I'm swinging into my Sijcp tomorrow to make a return ill look to see what if they may have it in their sale section. 

Oh wow @StephaniLynn! You ladies are so sweet. I'm so happy I asked. The very least that comes out of it is that I had such wonderful people to help me out. Please let me know if you see it, Steph, and thank you so much for doing this.

Also, how was your procedure? I hope all went well and it was as painless as could be..

@EvangelineDamon My procedure went okay, I got the results yesterday and I'll have to have surgery. It will probably be late this month or early April if everything goes as planned. Thank you for asking:)

Oh no! I'm sorry that you need surgery. I was hoping that the procedure would be the most invasive thing they would do to you.

I hope that once you have this surgery, that's the end of all this pain!

It seems like you have a great family there for you through this ordeal; I'll be sending you lots of good energy, as well, @StephaniLynn

@EvangelineDamon Thankfully it's 1 disk instead of 3. Two have healed successfully. I'm worried sick about this surgery but I know it's for the better. My family has been such a great help so far, I'm so thankful for them. 

I've just ordered Bubble Shower and Ballet Shoes once I saw them in stock again;)

@StephaniLynn Sending prayers and healing your way. Praying for your anxiety to lessen and knowing that your surgery will be absolutely fine. ❤🙏🏼

If I see it pop on the CA side I'll ship you one 🙂

That is so very sweet of you! I'm in N. Ca but haven't seen it in my stores search, but, as you probably also know, that isn't always accurate.

I really appreciate your effort, @to90 

I added it to my loves list. I will tag you if I notice it in stock!

I really appreciate it @PrettyPaint. With how wonky the site has been and the different times things go in and out of stock, hopefully this will do it. 

@EvangelineDamon Tranquil back in stock! Just in case you need another backup. I must got one more LOL!

http://www.sephora.com/colorful-face-powders-blush-bronze-highlight-contour-P291430?skuId=1661123

2 Replies
testing