Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Grabbed it, since there isn't any good promo codes I just used the 10% off one. 

Marc Jacobs lipstick for $21.50 including taxes.

*Shrugs*

Yep. I saw that one too. I also saw that they finally removed a bunch of stuff that was continually saying "out of stock."

Nooooooo I'm on a low-buy and don't need any more lipsticks! 

Get it now! Formula X (discontinued) colors for $5 in the sales section!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 3.40.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-03 at 3.40.16 PM.png

Has anyone tried the Sephora Wonderful Cushion? It's only $11, which is pretty cheap for a cushion foundation! I'm tempted to just buy and try...but I'm concerned that it'll be too moisturizing for my skin (based on YouTube reviews).Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 8.45.27 PM.png

For the price of $11, buy it and clean it out and refill it with your own preferred foundation product or liquid blush. I had an old AP one that I did that to after I had used up all the product, refilled it with my Guerlain and it is awesomeness. 

I have more than 1 empty, I turned one into a moisturizer cushion that I could dab on during the summer. So hydrating.

You can get fresh cushion pads off ebay for cheap cheap cheap.

haha, I'm considering this! 😉 Thanks!

It's summer sale at SiJCP. I got it for same price, too. It's not so good as AP air cushion. AP comes with 2 refills for over $50, of course. It's pricey but it contains anti aging, SPF 50.. I tried Sephora air cushion couple months ago but I felt it's just BB cream ingredients. Very light weight. $11 is the great price.

I tried it and I still prefer AP brands. I'm using Suwhaso of AP air cushion. Brightening my skin and light weight but still covering red spots on my face. Between Sephora $11 and Suwhaso I still choose Suwhaso. My Sephora air cushion compact didn't close all the way. 

@kovalevka Ok, thanks for weighing in. I haven't used any cushions yet, but just ordered a Missha Magic Cushion from Amazon for $10. I guess I should just wait and try that one first! haha I'm excited to try these cushions out! 😉

@spubu these are just how much you want to pay for ingredients. AmorePacific, Suwhaso & Hera are my top favorites Korean brands for air cushion. There're so many brands for air cushions, now. So many that I don't know which one to choose. Need Korean expert for air cushion. 

@kovalevka I know what you mean. I've been watching some youtubers giving cushion reviews. I wish I had access to the list of ingredients for the ones that are mostly available in Korea. What I really want to do is repurpose a cushion container with my own concoction! Saw that on another video tutorial! 😄

That's great bc it seems like I only have 3-4 pages long list of ingredients. But it's only for skincare. They have few classes over there to learn all of the ingredients, factory, machines and creating your own line. I'm looking into that😆😆

Marc Jacobs Bad Behavior was on sale for CAD26 in store. Not available online seem like.

The pink quilted Sephora traincase is on sale! I have a black one and loves it. I've been eyeing this pink one for YEARS! Seriously, I thought it was never gonna go on sale but it finally did and now it's mine, MINE, MINNEEEEE! MUAHAHAHA-oh right, if you are getting it, there's a 4% cashback for Sephora on eBates. Get it get it get it!

http://www.sephora.com/embossed-traincase-pink-quilted-P383449?skuId=1572700

Just got an email they canceled my traincase order. Sephora oh Sephora, I've been trying SO hard to like you, but it's really getting more and more difficult. That traincase was available for a whole day after I placed my order, but they waited 2 days to tell me it's out of stock. Ugh.

Oh no!  😞

Picked one up cuz it's so cute 😄

Didn't even know I needed one

It's still pricey through. With this case, I have to buy at least 5 of them to store all of my stuffs. 😭

@ChicDabbler, I've actually been stalking the pink traincase for months.. first for it to go on sale and then for me to catch it to buy. I finally was able to buy it tonight! Super psyched I scored it! 

And for those hesitating about getting the Sephora traincases on sale, here's a BeautyTalk review/thread I started years back when I got my first one, with plenty of pictures:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/I-got-my-Sephora-traincase-a-review/m-p/750413

testing