Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

What a bad decision.  Most of the sale merchandise doesn't seem to be moving and other sites are having big markdowns.  I'm fine with the decision as I've already spent my "sale budget" elsewhere.  Less temptation here.  What's odd is that a lot of the price are maybe 20% off...so if we didn't want it during the VIB sale...why would we want it at essentially the same price now....?

I was holding out for this sale... I don't think I'll make a purchase now. 😕

Wow, I can't remember the last time they didn't do a sale on sale after Christmas! Ever since I started shopping at Sephora (around 2009 or 10 maybe?), there's always been one. Disappointing but great for my wallet...

Thanks for confirming. I figured it was not happening after no email yesterday. So dumb....oh well. At least I can stop checking now.

Noooo 😞

Well I guess this helps my no buy until next year.

Anyone didn't use 10% off this year yet then you can use it, now.

Is this the V436CB code?  Tried to check out with it but it said I had already used it....and I am POSITIVE I haven't used it this year.  I wonder if it works more than once for some and not others?  Would love to use it.

Same thing happened to me and it's been less than 30 days since they sent the email.  Pretty much given up on Sephora, barely made VIB.  I took my money to Ulta instead yesterday.

wow! now I wonder if the spring sale will happen... i wont make rouge without it to self-justify my spending!

I'd have to console myself by using the money towards mexico vacations instead.

I think that is the prefect solution for turning lemons into lemonade.

Thanks for the info ....not happy with sephora ....

Well, my wallet's happy on that score, I was waiting til the sale on sale to get the KVD Alchemy palette along with some sale goodies. Guess that ones going to have to wait until a better deal comes along.

Wow! They seem to keep digging a hole for themselves...

I noticed after coming in yesterday is that they had a lot of the boxing day sets left over. Wonder if they overcalculated or if the sales just weren't that hot. 

@veronika23 no kidding. 😞

Wow, well that's a shocker. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous Insider

😞 

Saddd, I was waiting for it 😞

I assumed they weren't doing it with what was on the bottom of that email yesterday morning. I am now wondering if they are going to get rid of the spring or fall % off sale with how things have been going.

Well that's a bummer.  That exclamation point at the end of the last sentence really drives me crazy.  It makes me think that they aren't sorry about that. 

This was in the e-mail I got this morning- no hint of sale on sale.

Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 8.58.56 AM.png

testing