Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Please, what is the sale on sale?  That sounds very promising!

@iwantitfreeit's usually an extra 20% off sale items starting Dec 26th.

Thank you!

Historically for Rouges it starts before Christmas.  Last year it was the 23rd.

Thank you!

Ugggg I thought I was all done shopping for awhile with nothing left that I really wanted and now I want the KA blush palette and the Buxum lip gloss set. Oh what to do???

@PaletteAddict99 I thought I was done shopping too. Just waiting for my last orders to come in and I had nothing else in mind..

The Buxom isn't available in Canada but the Bite set and the Kevyn Aucoin are...I shall wait until the sale on sale. If anything good is available it was meant to be. If not too bad so sad? haha 

Are you ever REALLY done @PaletteAddict99? 🙂

Shhhhhhhhh Uggggggggggg We all have a problem @NancieNano & @jesscheems  LOL apparently we aren't eeeeveeer done

@PaletteAddict99 I know!!! Watch Sephora put some good stuff up on the sale page and we'll be scrambling in no time!! 😛

I know! they totally get us......I guess we are not very hard to get 😉

We're easy bahahahahahaha 😄 😛

I'm so tempted by that lipgloss set...hmmm

@kelloua I ordered it from Ulta earlier this week and just received it yesterday - I love it! I'd highly recommend it if you don't have a lot of Buxom lippies in your collection. Since it's a higher priced item, I feel like it will last until the sale on sale...maybe you can decide to pick it up only if it's available then - it'll be a sign!

the tingling description in this set scares me... are these the ones that make your lips irritated so they look fuller? I bought a too faced one without knowing it did that and had a panic attack when I felt the tingling LOL Never again!!!

@YoiFran The tingling is more of a cool tingling - it's definitely there and it can make your lips feel somewhat numb. I wasn't interested in Buxom products for a while because of this tingling, but the one gloss I tried from this set gave me absolutely no tingling and I know the liquid lipsticks definitely don't tingle. I don't feel like they make my lips fuller, although I assume that is supposed to be the purpose of the tingling lol. Generally though, Buxom is known for their "tingly" products, so if you can't stand them at all, I would stay away from this set. 

Just picked up the Bite Discovery set for $28! Also used a gc. Such a great deal!

@Meesh123 Yay! I'm really tempted by that set since it's such a good price, but realistically I would never wear either of the colors in there, so I have to keep telling myself to stay away lol

Same, @lippieaddict19! I keep adding it to my cart, looking up the shades, and quickly removing it from my cart. You'd think that I'd only do that once, but it's such a good deal that I keep trying to talk myself into it. It's silly, it's like I keep hoping the shades will magically change into something I'll wear. Nope!

@creasedshadow I've done the same and have added and removed it from my cart a million times! 

3 Replies
testing