Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

@creasedshadow @jesscheems Haha I keep doing the exact same thing! I think we need help lol

a bit more of the old sale stuff is up again. a lot of makeup bags.

i had the still life alchemy vacationer bag in my cart (trying to get as many from the collection as possible), but i took too long looking for a promo code 😞

A few Ciate X Olivia Palermo are back in the Sales Section. Those are the lipstick in Praline and both the blushes.

I almost jumped with excitement when I saw the sale section had 254 items!!!!

Then i saw they were the same ol' things that have been circling the drain for the last 3 months..

*cry*

Spoiler
SALE SECTION.jpg

Some things on there have been literally up for months, such as the urban decay Gwen Stefani lip liner. You think they'd just discount it heavier and be rid of it 

or there are Sephora glitter pots on there that I got on sale for a few months ago at $13. They've remained on the sale ever since but they are now $14 😂 I don't think that logic will help them sell more stuff

Is this typical for the sale section? I really just started paying attention pretty recently. Are there certain times of the year they mark down new stuff or is it always random? I'm sick of this group of products haha

After constantly checking the sale section for about 2 years now (my hand just auto-clicks on the sale section as soon as I get to the Sephora site), I've noticed that the items that go on sale are the items that they will no longer sell (like when they stopped selling Lorac or Cargo), items that will be discontinued (old UD 24/7 liner colors that were phased out), or items on sale for a very limited time (UD Naked Smoky palette). Things will pop up periodically on the sale section but I noticed that a lot of new sales items get added before Sephora announces their 20% off sale items sale. This happens usually in the middle and at the end of the year so I'm holding off buying too much stuff from the sale section now in case they have the 20% off sale after Christmas. Don't wait if it's something really nice though since there's a large chance it will sell out before Christmas. The 20% off sale helps to clear out a lot of product but usually the bottom of the barrel stuff will remain forever condemned to make us sick of looking at it. 

You would think that, at some point, the product sitting in the sale section will actually expire before being sold!

Oh, there was one weird item that sephora couldn't sell that showed up for years in the sale section.  Anyone remember the emerald crack nail ring?!  lol

Or the oval curling iron?

OMG @itscarin I almost broke down and bought that sad thing just to have it gone LOL!!

Okay, who else scanned through the toilet to make sure something they liked wasn't in there? 

I did manage to score a ciaté palette though! 

I was glad that this Almay liquid eyeliner is there. I used it twice and angerly threw it in garbage, where it truly belongs

Was it the Smokey Suedes palette? I really enjoy that one! ...and paid full price. Blargh.

It was the Olivia Palermo.  This will be my first ciaté eyeshadow.  I love the polishes and the eyeliner so I have high hopes. 

I hate seeing stuff I paid full price for go into the sale section.  I feel like I made a bad investment or something.  

Lmao!

LOL, seeing the thumbnail of this picture on the main feed is hilarious! 😄

Hahahahaha 😄 😄 😄

Hahahahahaha 😄 That picture sums it up perfectly.

Just saw the tweezerman birds of a feather mini slant tweezers in the sale section! It's the flamingo ones, they're pretty cute and they're $9 Canadian. Says only a few left.

More stuff in sale section including the tatcha luxury set

1 Reply
testing