Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

There is a lot of stuff in the sale section yesterday and today. I'm so tempted by that Sunset Dream traincase, mainly because it isn't just solid black on the inside ... but also because those pineapples aw. The bad reviews on the case construction are holding me back. 

vvv I keep looking for those Toucan tweezers but it's like they fly away whenever I get near them vvv

If it makes you feel any better, I have a Sephora train case, and I think it's great. I like that the inserts move around. That is my favorite aspect. The outside is extremely sturdy. I own 5 large metal train cases, and the Sephora one is my favorite. 

@notcreative Hey NC! Curious what you store in your cases. I bought the black leopard print one that was on sale a few months back and I really love it. But...it's empty LOL. I just can't decide what to store in it. So it's been sitting on my dresser looking pretty, but empty. 

My pink Sephora one has lipsticks. My big black Caboodles is eye makeup. My silver Soho one is small perfumes and mixed palettes. My black Soho one is face products. My striped Caboodles one is complexion products. They are all overflowing (except the striped one, because I only have so many open complexion items), so I was thinking of getting a 6th one.

I decided not to for right now, because I want to move some products out of train cases when I make some space. Storing makeup in train cases keeps it safe (my kids used to take things and still knock things over if I leave them out), but out of sight, out of mind is a big issue. I sometimes forget what all I have and do not give some products enough love.

The "out of sight, out of mind" is exactly my problem! I keep thinking I'll completely forget what's in the case. 

Thanks for replying, you've given me some ideas at least. I feel overwhelmed by my makeup pile right now. It's out of control!

Tweezerman Birds of a Feather mini slant tweezers are back in stock for those still looking for them.

Looks like it sold out again, added it to my cart and went to check out and it was pulled from my cart.

@jesscheems ^^ are you seeing it on your side?

No I checked earlier and saw nothing 😞

Update: Checked again and still nothing @ZombieMetroAnt

Aw man...well, luckily I may have an extra one....I'll PM you.

00000.JPG

Still none on the Canadian app.

The sale section is loaded up with 293 items 

The Mara Hoffman collection is on sale

http://m.sephora.com/shop/search/mara%20Hoffman

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

I'm so bummed that I missed the brush set.  Can someone let me know if they see it come back in stock?

I just found this brush set at SiJCP for $32! 

Anonymous Insider

@txcatx which one?

I got the kaleidoscope charcoal brush set at a SiJCP in Austin (Barton Creek to be specific). They actually had quite a few things on clearance from this collection. You might want to check with your local SiJCP stores to see if they have the brushes in stock, @Anonymous!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks @txcatx! I know that mall!  #longhornforlife

@Anonymous Oh, cool! I don't know if you're still in Austin, but I might have gotten the last brush set. Perhaps another store (maybe Lakeline?) might still have it. And if you're still an Austinite, have you seen the new Sephora at the Domain, as well as the surrounding Kiehl's, Lush, NYX, Diptyque, etc.?! It's a good thing I live south, or I'd be there all the time!

Anonymous Insider

@txcatx I'm in New York now, but I miss Austin so much!  I wonder if any of these stores will ship...

They still have it in store. I just picked up one at my Sephora. Make sure you ask for it because they do not have it on the display but in the stock room.

@Anonymous The brush set has actually been out of stock for at least one month now, but they hadn't taken it off the website for some reason! I was stalking it as well but it never gave the option to sign up for email notifications so I knew it was a goner.

3 Replies
testing