Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

@sabrinas Thanks! That makes me feel better.  I thought I just missed it

Just a heads up, I saw this palette at my local bare + BEAUTY outlet (new name for bare minerals outlet with some new brands) last weekend for $14.50 if anyone has one near them 🙂 

wow sounds like an amazing place! I'll have to check that out when I'm in one of the towns with the outlets

Okay, so I've felt a certain .....'thing' or way about an item ever since it premiered at Sephora and I just saw it in the Sale section. (currently on page 1, first line) But I've been afraid to say it.

However,  My lips can no longer remain sealed, I cannot hold it in for another second. It's Item # 1767276 - (I think) Sephora Disney Minnie Beauty Reflection of Minnie Campact.Compact Mirror.

Does anyone else think this looks like the front of a strapless bra? 😶 I need to know because it's been killing me! So hard to keep my mouth shut. I hope it's not only me. Anybody else think the same thing? I must know. Please and Thank You.  😊

yup. i've thought exactly that since it premiered as well. 🙂

I still don't see it, albeit I think I'm purposely trying not to do that it doesn't ruin it for me lol 

@kssweetheart,

You are right! I didn't see it that way before, but now I always will!  😉

I did not before, but I see what you mean.

Massive restock of the sales section, but nothing new from what I can see.

Formula X The Power Couples – 4 Mani/Pedi Nail Polish Duos for $15.80.  

Spoiler

The UD Gwen Stefani Lipstick in Firebird is back in the sale section (US site). You have to add it to your bag via the "quick look" window, though. Otherwise, the link just redirects you to the UD page. Weird. 

udfirebird.PNG

Also, there is the Ciaté London Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London The Fashion Edit Nail Set.

Spoiler

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks for posting! I snapped up that Minne lipstick. $9.00 for a pretty red lipstick is just too hard to resist.

Well, the siren song of an eyeshadow palette on sale lured me in. 😉  Minnie eyeshadow on sale?  Irresistible. 😄

Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt!

Thanks for posting this! I don't have a compact mirror so I picked up the Minnie one. So cute 🙂

Just a warning ladies: that compact minnie mirror is VERY heavy. I purchased it when it was originally released and ended up returning it because it just wasn't practical to use in the first place.

@natalyf After I (impulsively) purchased this, I read the reviews and saw that almost all of them mention how heavy it is. So mine might be going back, too 😞

Anonymous Insider

@ZombieMetroAnt  I was just coming here to post this!  I've been waiting for this to go on sale. 

Me too @Anonymous  and for a moment of insanity there, I was hoping to see the hand held mirror...

111.JPG

2 Replies
testing