Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

@kso1225 I wanted Puffin and Mahhvelous Rose but they're oos. I just put EverDream on my loves list...I know ill end up ordering it though. 

Most of my Loves list is Formula X polishes. I can't believe Alchemy III is already oos:(

@StephaniLynn I'll be stalking the shades and if I see either of those in stock I'll tag you.  I didn't even see the Rose one pop up in the sale section, but I did see it in store. I'm on the fence on that shade but if I see it, I'll probably grab it. Same with acoustic dreams....I know I have other shades like that.  

I had no idea Alchemy III was OOS already. I'm glad I picked it up when I did!

@kso1225 I think the rose one was sold out before it went on sale. I'll have to swing by my store and check the sale section. I always find pretty shades there. I'll tag you if I notice Puffin in stock. Or i'll let you know if I find it in store. 

I didn't think Alchemy III would sell out that fast:/

What are your favorite items from the SALE section....have a gift card ....wondering what to buy:)

Palettes hahaha @lilshopper1 and everything they mentioned below. I just got the #10 eye crease brush and it's really nice

@lilshopper1, I'd recommend the Sephora makeup bags.  They're sturdy and will match any bags (gym, luggage, overnighter, etc) you have.

@lilshopper1 Formula X nail polish!

Brushes! 

Which specific ones do ya love?

Invest in quality brushes you would use often (if you don't already have a collection). It all depends on what your makeup routine is like. I'm fairly minimalist. All I really use on a daily basis are a fluffy powder brush, a foundation brush, a contour brush, and a couple eyeshadow brushes. I'm probably never going to use the eyeliner brush that I see in the sale section sometimes, but you might find that to be a useful brush. 

Which brushes have you used and liked in the sale section?

The only brush I own that's currently in stock in the sale section is the concealer brush, which is a good brush, but I use a beauty blender for concealer more often. I have and love a blush brush that I use as a contour brush that I got from the sale section last year, but it's no longer in stock. 

Thank you I am on some eye brushes on the sale section

ooh the sephora double ended brush set is on sale! i'd get it if i didn't already buy it at full price 😛

http://www.sephora.com/double-time-double-ended-brush-set-P405539

Its worth the money?

Anyone try any of the brushes on sale....they really love?

The tapered eye blending brush & cream eyeshadow brush are love for me! I already had the cream shadow brush for a while, and bought another when it went on sale. 

These train cases are back in stock. I really love the quality of Sephora train cases, so $49 is a steal.

http://www.sephora.com/sunset-daydream-large-traincase-P407301?skuId=1788975&icid2=products%20grid:p...

I got this one and it is great!!! I also needed a new travel bag so picked up the getaway (now oos) and the excursionist for only 11$ each. I just paid half that for basically a zip lock "on the fly" bag recently, lol.

https://m.sephora.com/product/P379805

Where do you put yours?

My traincases? I own 5 large metal traincases for: (lippies, eyes, complexion, face, and mixed). My Sephora train case that houses my lippies is my favorite of the 5. They do not hold all of my makeup, so I considered buying this new case. I keep items not in rotation in buckets. I store my traincases on a shelf. I keep my buckets of new items in my linen closet.

testing