Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Wow...thank you:)   I am a brush fanatic are there any on sale you like.

I own the Lancome brush and absolutely adore it. One side is perfect for gel liner, and the other side is perfect for smudging or applying liner/shadow to the lower lash line. That brush is not really on sale though. It's been in the sale section at Sephora for almost 3 years, and I purchased it from a department store over 3 years ago for the same price.

I own Sephora brush 16. I do like it when I want color more concentrated in the crease. It is a dense brush, so if you use a blending brush for a lighter look in the crease (which I mostly do), you will not like that brush.

I own the 2 largest Sephora + Hakuho-do brushes. Despite the white bristles, they come clean when washing, maintain their shape, and do not shed. They're soft. I am not sure I 100% love the shape of either, because they are not my first choice when all of my brushes are clean. 

Thank you for your input:)

Fyi U.S ladies, both ciate sale palettes are back up incase you missed either or both. 

If someone from Canada or even U.S spots this please tag me..I am down with a cold and not in a mood for refreshing for this constantly..@katiebt mention it would show up yesterday/today but nothing so far..TIA ๐Ÿ˜š 

Screenshot_20160909-013401.jpg

I just got them!!! I hope you are able to grab these @Anewxa!!!!

@gingaaa yesss thank youuu! I was able to get them! Whohoo! I will have them sent to family since they are off the Canadian site again. 

๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

Waaahooo! Glad you were able to find a work around! Are tweezers supposed to give a person this much joy?? ๐Ÿ™‚

haha lol apparently cute ones do! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Anewxa back in stock go go go!! I just placed an order for mine 

Gaaaa I missed them. I've been stalking them off and on!

@MK89 thanks for the heads up girl! I went to bed early and missed when you tagged me but was able to just now grab them again! Thanks everyone!!

Yup missed them Again. Thanks Sephora, you can keep the lovely tweezers then. 

Thank you for the heads up though, atleast I know they been coming back since I get zero notification from signing up. 

๐Ÿ˜ž yeah, i always notice the notifications come too late. but this time it was actually the flamingo version, not the toucan for some reason. that might be why you didnt get an email ๐Ÿ˜ž

And these are even cuter! I unhearted it by mistake and could not add it back due to being oos but I was also on notification for these. Ah well you win some and lose some, thanks for trying to help! ๐Ÿ™‚

I'll keep a lookout for it. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ’ž thanks @darkiceis I almost had them until I hit order and poof oos ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

It was stock in the US this morning for a short amount of time. I got distracted so I missed it again ๐Ÿ˜ž I'll let you know if it comes back!

thanks ๐Ÿ˜ž

It's in stock now on us side @MK89 and @Anewxa

23 Replies
testing